+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

SafiKhan900

Aug 8, 2019
Hey Guys!

So I passed my second medical on the 10th of Jan and profile has been updated. However, now the profile says "we need additional documents and will message you..." so I am waiting for the message.

Any idea what additional documents they could need after the second medical? Why are they drawing out this slow torture? I already gave a medical and a second medical and sent them everything they asked for which took months to compile from different countries and organizations. Can they just do their job and process it now?

Really not looking forward to some elaborate requests....

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hi Guys,

I have some good news.

Got a GHOOOOOSSSSTTTTT UPPPPPDAAAATTTEEEE today in the morning when logged into MY CIC account.

So called CIC and came to know finally my ELIGIBILITYYYYYYYYYY has been PAAAASSSEEEDDDD today in the morning!

YES!!!!!!!!!

No PPR yet but for me this feeling is as equal as getting a PPR!

So below is the status now :

AOR : 1st February, 2019
Category : CEC Inland
Applicants : Me & Spouse
Visa Office : Montreal
Medical : Passed (Medical valid till 22nd Jan 2020 for myself)
Eligibility: PASSED on 10th Jan, 2020 (After Procedural Fairness Letter response on 17th December, 2019)
Criminality: Passed (12th December, 2019)
Security: Passed (12th December, 2019)

Agent said now we have passed all the 4 stages of the application however officer will look at it for one final time before approving and sending a PPR/Interview request.

Not sure how far I am from the GOLDEN EMAIL but 1 thing is for sure that I can have some sound sleep tonight.

I wish we all get PPR next week.

God is great.

There is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR- 22nd Feb
VO - Mntreal
Hi brother,

Can you please share your entire timeline like when did you pass Eligibility, Criminality & Security?

Also did you get an email or directly a msg in the account?

Also is it a PPR or an Interview at a local visa office if interview what date?

Sorry asking all this as my visa office is also Montreal and apparently I have passed all the stages today so just trying to gauge when can I expect the final decision.

I would appreciate your reply.

Thanks!

Reactions: yaseerakapadia

Zigzag13

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019
Hi Guys,

I have some good news.

Got a GHOOOOOSSSSTTTTT UPPPPPDAAAATTTEEEE today in the morning when logged into MY CIC account.

So called CIC and came to know finally my ELIGIBILITYYYYYYYYYY has been PAAAASSSEEEDDDD today in the morning!

YES!!!!!!!!!

No PPR yet but for me this feeling as equal as getting a PPR!

Eligibility: PASSED on 10th Jan, 2020 (After Procedural Fairness Letter response on 17th December, 2019)

Agent said now we have passed all the 4 stages of the application however officer will look at it for one final time before approving and sending a PPR/Interview request.

Not sure how far I am from the GOLDEN EMAIL but 1 thing is for sure that I can have some sound sleep tonight.

God is great.

Cheers!
Congratulations in advance!! Ppr coming next week for sure

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

yaseerakapadia

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
Why is it under review? Is it because they suspect you don’t have enough funds or they are not convinced it’s ur money?
If you have enough, and have provided the supporting documents then I dnt see a reason to submit more documents before they ask.
If you think you have not uploaded enough supporting documents then you can always send documents that can help convince visa officer about funds
At the time of application I was on work permit and had a valid job offer so was exempt from showing funds. But my work permit expired in June and received gcms notes after 6 months saying file was put under review in Aug saying pof should be $19000 for family of 3.

So now, should I wait for ADR or can I proactively submit pof?

Zigzag13

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019
At the time of application I was on work permit and had a valid job offer so was exempt from showing funds. But my work permit expired in June and received gcms notes after 6 months saying file was put under review in Aug saying pof should be $19000 for family of 3.

So now, should I wait for ADR or can I proactively submit pof?
I think you should provide the proof before they ask. If I understand correctly you haven’t provided pof with your application as u were exempt, now situation is different you are no longer exempt and they have identified that and added a review required for it. I dnt see why you would wait as they definitely will need the pof as you are no longer exempt. Waiting for them to ask will only keep you worried and not all officers ask for adr, I have heard cases where there are direct rejections. I would say go ahead and submit it.

it’s just my opinion I am no lawyer! Use ur best judgement

Reactions: yaseerakapadia

yaseerakapadia

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
I think you should provide the proof before they ask. If I understand correctly you haven’t provided pof with your application as u were exempt, now situation is different you are no longer exempt and they have identified that and added a review required for it. I dnt see why you would wait as they definitely will need the pof as you are no longer exempt. Waiting for them to ask will only keep you worried and not all officers ask for adr, I have heard cases where there are direct rejections. I would say go ahead and submit it.

it’s just my opinion I am no lawyer! Use ur best judgement
Appreciate your response..!
I am of the same opinion.

Thanks very much

khan8862

Nov 26, 2019
Hi Guys,

I have some good news.

YES!!!!!!!!!

No PPR yet but for me this feeling is as equal as getting a PPR!

God is great.

Cheers!
Congratulations bro, have they extended your medical? Mine is expiring on Jan 31st.

Waheguruji06

Nov 14, 2019
Chicago
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hi brother,

Can you please share your entire timeline like when did you pass Eligibility, Criminality & Security?

Also did you get an email or directly a msg in the account?

Also is it a PPR or an Interview at a local visa office if interview what date?

Sorry asking all this as my visa office is also Montreal and apparently I have passed all the stages today so just trying to gauge when can I expect the final decision.

I would appreciate your reply.

Thanks!
Sure,
AOR: 22nd Feb 2019
MEP: 04 April 2019
Biometric: 24th April 2019
Security passed : 1 oct 2019
Complete silence then received PPR on 8th Jan 2020
I am currently in USA but Indian citizen

SafiKhan900

Aug 8, 2019
Hey Guys, need advice again...

I submitted my re-medical and eventually my profile gave the update "you passed the medical jan 10, 2020"

It has been four days but since that day it has also said "your action is required"

But i have not been asked to submit anything? Could a request be coming? Any idea what it could be at this point? Or is it just a system glitch

However it ALSO says "we need additional documents and will send you a message"

Super confused anyone with prior experience who knows what is up, please do let me know!

Thanks in advance

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hi Guys,

Some more update :

Today morning woke up to 2 new messages in my CIC account notified via email.

1. Request letter to pay RPRF for myself via MY CIC account and have been given 7 days for the same although I have paid Permanent Resident application & RPRF for myself which is $1040 so I assume they might be refering to my spouse for which I have just paid $550 which is Permanent Resident fee and RPRF is still pending. So I will pay $490 RPRF for my spouse and then will attach all 3 my receipt of $1040, spouse $550 and RPRF $490 for Spouse with letter of explanation which fee refering to whom and the date.

2. Remedical request for my Spouse whose medical expires on 23rd March, 2020. Found this little weird as it still has got more than 2 months to expire. So will get new date for the appointment and from there Doctor will upload the results which I believe is anywhere between 7 to 14 days post medical exam. They didnt ask for my remedical inspite of it expiring on 22nd January, 2020.

I am assuming these are the 2 final steps followed by PPR.

Posting this positivity updates to get the vibe attracted to YOU yes YOU who is still waiting to hear anything.

I wish the best for everyone who are still waiting.

They are working on Jan/Feb 2019 batches.

So keep your hopes high.

Cheers!

manisandhu19

May 13, 2017
hello everyone,
My aor is 8th Feb under noc 3113(dentist) FSW-O, Medical passed - 26th March, bio- 2nd Apr, 11th Apr- file transferred to Ottawa, mid-may/june- additional office added (Edmonton).
In august got my gcms: no activity took place after bio.
1st nov got reply of web form: eligibility and security not started, criminality passed.
6th nov: My file transferred to NDVO.
applied gcms on 20th nov and still waiting for gcms.
It's been almost a year and no reply from them. What should I do? Any suggestions.
PS- I have applied for it by myself

SafiKhan900

Aug 8, 2019
Hey Guys, need advice again...

I submitted my re-medical and eventually my profile gave the update "you passed the medical jan 10, 2020"

It has been four days but since that day it has also said "your action is required"

But i have not been asked to submit anything? Could a request be coming? Any idea what it could be at this point? Or is it just a system glitch

However it ALSO says "we need additional documents and will send you a message"

Super confused anyone with prior experience who knows what is up, please do let me know!

Thanks in advance
Ok Never mind. Just got the golden email! Surreal

Thank you for the enormous support on this forum. I think I was one of the few handfuls left...

AOR Feb 11
Visa office London
First Med passed March
Biometrics April
Second Med passed Jan
No GCMS ordered
Ghost updates here and there with no messages

Wishing everyone good luck and good news soon <3