+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

iron9er

Jan 5, 2019
You know what they do additional verification and ask you any additional documents, thanks for reply, I'm waiting all most 19 months ,aor 5 Oct 2018 , no updates from 27 feb 2019,I'm calling last week, and nice agent sent reminder to visa officer for updates, then I got this email for additional verification, don't no what they are doing, apply gcms notes, not give me still waiting
How is anyone even getting to an agent? The last 30 or so times I've called it just says there is a high call volume and hangs up. Email them and it just says still in process.

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
How is anyone even getting to an agent? The last 30 or so times I've called it just says there is a high call volume and hangs up. Email them and it just says still in process.
Are you inland applicant ,you can live your number for agent they will call you back

Kshow

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Hey Dear,

Just a question, after remedical in how many days you got PPR?

Mine everything is passed and we got RPRF & Remedical request for my wife on 13th January, 2020.

I paid the RPRF the same day and my wife did remedical on the 14th January, 2020.

I called the panel physician and confirmed that the reports are normal and they uploaded the same to IRCC on 15th January, 2020 but it still shows medical is required.

So just wanted to know in how many days remedical is passed after the test date?

And post remedical shows passed, how many days it takes for PPR?

I would appreciate your reply.

Please & Thank you.
My signature has my full timeline, it took only a few days after the hospital sent it for me to get an update. I passed remedicals on the 25th of October and got PPR on the 17th of December. In my case my security started after remedicals.
I hope your wait ends soon!

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
My signature has my full timeline, it took only a few days after the hospital sent it for me to get an update. I passed remedicals on the 25th of October and got PPR on the 17th of December. In my case my security started after remedicals.
I hope your wait ends soon!
Thanks dear.

Hope for me it doesnt take another 50 days as I have passed everything else including security prior to getting Remedical & RPRF request.

Lets see.

Thanks again.

Reactions: DDhillon

Achad

May 14, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-09-2018
Doc's Request.
06-10-2018
AOR Received.
18-11-2018
Passport Req..
13-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2019
LANDED..........
09-10-2019
Is there a minister who we can contacy to get update on our application ? My application has been pending for more than a year now wiyh no updates !

ihthisham.mubarak

Jun 12, 2019
Hi Guys,

Some more update :

Today morning woke up to 2 new messages in my CIC account notified via email.

1. Request letter to pay RPRF for myself via MY CIC account and have been given 7 days for the same although I have paid Permanent Resident application & RPRF for myself which is $1040 so I assume they might be refering to my spouse for which I have just paid $550 which is Permanent Resident fee and RPRF is still pending. So I will pay $490 RPRF for my spouse and then will attach all 3 my receipt of $1040, spouse $550 and RPRF $490 for Spouse with letter of explanation which fee refering to whom and the date.

2. Remedical request for my Spouse whose medical expires on 23rd March, 2020. Found this little weird as it still has got more than 2 months to expire. So will get new date for the appointment and from there Doctor will upload the results which I believe is anywhere between 7 to 14 days post medical exam. They didnt ask for my remedical inspite of it expiring on 22nd January, 2020.

I am assuming these are the 2 final steps followed by PPR.

Posting this positivity updates to get the vibe attracted to YOU yes YOU who is still waiting to hear anything.

I wish the best for everyone who are still waiting.

They are working on Jan/Feb 2019 batches.

So keep your hopes high.

Cheers!
You have said you had a preceedal fairness what is it for. If you don't mine me asking

radiohead

Dec 15, 2018
AOR Feb 26, VO Ottawa. Everything passed except for background check which has not been initiated yet.
They did asked for additional family information at the end of Dec, which I uploaded in 2 days, and confirmed that they received it.
Not sure what else is holding back on initiating the background check:(

Stay14

Oct 10, 2019
I got a PFL request after over 11 months because the officer is not convinced that I intend to move to Nova Scotia because i have been living in Ontario for over 6 years. I am actually eager to move there and I had actually stopped school in September because I thought I would get the PR then and wanted to be prepared to relocate.
I applied through a consultant and she is requesting for $3250 to respond to the request.
Is there a chance that I could reply myself as I can't afford that money after all the money I have spent so far. Advice is needed asap pleeaseeeee
Did you respond yet? You can definitely do it by yourself. I responded to my pfl by myself and got my pr. Let me know if you need any help writing it.

Brancov

Sep 24, 2019
Did you respond yet? You can definitely do it by yourself. I responded to my pfl by myself and got my pr. Let me know if you need any help writing it.
I have told my consultant to reply. Thanks for your reply and offer to help.

cityfocus

Nov 16, 2019
Hey all,
My AOR is Feb 4th.

Today my account said "Application/profile updated" (is this a ghost update?) and it showed that my medical went from "Passed" (March 19 2019) to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."

When I spoke to an agent last month he said to assume that I don't need to do the medical again if my account doesn't prompt me to.

What do you guys think? Are my meds just being extended or will I get a request or am I looking at PPR soon?

sm999

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hey all,
My AOR is Feb 4th.

Today my account said "Application/profile updated" (is this a ghost update?) and it showed that my medical went from "Passed" (March 19 2019) to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."

When I spoke to an agent last month he said to assume that I don't need to do the medical again if my account doesn't prompt me to.

What do you guys think? Are my meds just being extended or will I get a request or am I looking at PPR soon?
I think the best way is to call CIC and asked about the update. My application also received an update on Thursday; I called the CIC, agent confirmed Security passed. All the best!

DDhillon

Jul 9, 2019
Hello all
Aor 7 feb. My biometrics is not done. It means I never received the letter. Agent says that it happens in rare cases and thet they will send it when they will start processing. M very depressed and worried. Feel that something is seriously wrong. Please help.

khan8862

Nov 26, 2019
Hello Guys, I got landing interview call and then email on last Friday. My local IRCC office is Halifax. The good thing is there was no fixed time for interview means you can go any time during the week days. Halifax IRCC is also open on Saturday from 8:00-2:30pm. I went there on Saturday and the whole process took 5 mins Max. I got my CoPR signed by the officer. She said you will receive PR card within 10 days but in worst case scenario it might take up to 2 months.

Thank you guys for your help.