+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

khan8862

Nov 26, 2019
For how long have you been "all clear" and simply waiting for a final decision?
Everything has been cleared since October 16th, 2019. I have called IRCC and the agent told me to wait till 15th Jan and if you don't hear anything then call us back and we will leave a note to the Visa officer that this case has already been done so he/she may look into it as my workpermit is expiring soon.

Zigzag13

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019
Hi all,
today I received a replay to my webform, it mentioned that my eligibility is valid
does that mean eligibility is met or it is passed??????
Replay or reply? Valid means it’s still valid to continue processing they haven’t found anything that makes ur eligibility invalid yet. I dnt think it means pass or met. Try calling call center. Call center agent can tell u if your eligibility is passed or met or in progress

Zigzag13

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019
Everything has been cleared since October 16th, 2019. I have called IRCC and the agent told me to wait till 15th Jan and if you don't hear anything then call us back and we will leave a note to the Visa officer that this case has already been done so he/she may look into it as my workpermit is expiring soon.
I had similar experience, my status was all clear on sept 1st, I received ppr email on Dec 16.
So brother your ppr is due soon, you should get it this week or the next week.
I guess the next step after everything is passed is, senior case officer quickly glances over case assessment from previous case officer.

khan8862

Nov 26, 2019
I had similar experience, my status was all clear on sept 1st, I received ppr email on Dec 16.
So brother your ppr is due soon, you should get it this week or the next week.
I guess the next step after everything is passed is, senior case officer quickly glances over case assessment from previous case officer.
Thank you bro. I hope so too. Its now been 81 days that I am waiting for PPR. I am only worrying because of my workpermit.

yaseerakapadia

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
Hello People
GCMS notes received
Says review required for proof of funds

Looking for advice from experienced members !

As per cic, fsw category doesn’t need to show funds if we have a job offer. I submitted 2 job offers that I have. Still my file has been under review for months for POF reason.

It is a family of 3 and I have not maintained required amount of $20000 for 3 months.

Can I make a gift deed to justify sudden transfer of funds?
Any other way I can justify this?

Pls advise asap so I can submit and help them close my file. It is nearing one year of processing..!!!
Thank you

Reactions: Jansell

Jansell

Nov 23, 2019
I'm assuming you're an inland applicant if you're on a work permit (same), have you contacted your local MP's immigration office? They can also prompt your local VO office to get on with it, especially considering your permit is expiring next month. Might be worth a try at this point, our MP's office has been a huge help.

Reactions: khan8862

khan8862

Nov 26, 2019
I'm assuming you're an inland applicant if you're on a work permit (same), have you contacted your local MP's immigration office? They can also prompt your local VO office to get on with it, especially considering your permit is expiring next month. Might be worth a try at this point, our MP's office has been a huge help.
Yes, local MP's office is in contact with them for last 6 months. MP's office does not know what they are talking about that is why I am not hoping anything from them.

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Jansell

Nov 23, 2019
Hello People
GCMS notes received
Says review required for proof of funds

Looking for advice from experienced members !

As per cic, fsw category doesn’t need to show funds if we have a job offer. I submitted 2 job offers that I have. Still my file has been under review for months for POF reason.

It is a family of 3 and I have not maintained required amount of $20000 for 3 months.

Can I make a gift deed to justify sudden transfer of funds?
Any other way I can justify this?

Pls advise asap so I can submit and help them close my file. It is nearing one year of processing..!!!
Thank you

I would take a look at these two links in depth -
1. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

2. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/offer-employment.html

Did you submit anything else along with the job offer letters? There appears to be quite a bit more you have to submit if you are to be exempt from having to provide Proof of Funds under FSW. Further, at the time of making your application, you need to be authorised to work in Canada (on a current temporary work or study permit).

Have they requested an additional document or attempted to communicate at all?

You can use a gift deed to justify a sudden transfer of funds (bank statement and also letter from the financial institution, see link one) however it will be at the discretion of the officer assessing your application as to whether they accept the transfer of funds and gift deed. The reason I say this is that they are meant to assess the application at the time of submission, not what you can prove now. The only other way I could think of is if you are able to quickly get the additional documents listed on the second link and upload them along with a letter of explanation.

Good luck.

yaseerakapadia

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
I would take a look at these two links in depth -
1. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

2. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/offer-employment.html

Did you submit anything else along with the job offer letters? There appears to be quite a bit more you have to submit if you are to be exempt from having to provide Proof of Funds under FSW. Further, at the time of making your application, you need to be authorised to work in Canada (on a current temporary work or study permit).

Have they requested an additional document or attempted to communicate at all?

You can use a gift deed to justify a sudden transfer of funds (bank statement and also letter from the financial institution, see link one) however it will be at the discretion of the officer assessing your application as to whether they accept the transfer of funds and gift deed. The reason I say this is that they are meant to assess the application at the time of submission, not what you can prove now. The only other way I could think of is if you are able to quickly get the additional documents listed on the second link and upload them along with a letter of explanation.

Good luck.
Thanks so much for the reply.

Yes I had an open work permit when I first submitted my pr application. I had a job offer along with my eligibility to work in Canada (as mentioned in the link you shared). That is why they passed my file to the subsequent stages of process in the beginning.

My work permit expired in june and they refused my application for bridging work permit saying I didn’t pay additional fees (I did pay the fees on time and also shared the receipt with them - they upheld their decision).

So now, since I am not eligible to work in Canada, the job offer alone does not exempt me from showing proof of funds.

Could you pls explain what a gift deed means and where / how I can get it?

My goal is to submit the proof of funds before the senior officer touches my file and takes the next step.

Thank you!

Aug 27, 2019
Guys. 26th Aug AOR here. Finally got it.

Called the IRCC helpline a few days ago and the agent mentioned everything was in order and hinted it should be done soon. (maybe he hinted or maybe I am reading too much into things).

Anyway, it is finally here. My brother got it about 15 days ago so family is damn happy! Thank you all for your help. Best of luck to others still waiting.

I will stick around and answer questions if there are any.

Waheguruji06

Nov 14, 2019
Chicago
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
Almost same situation here, but I am not sure whether they extended my medical. I have called IRCC and they said that everything is passed and we are waiting on the decision. As my workpermit is expiring in Feb so the agent told me to call back around mid January if you dont get ppr and we will send a note to the officer to check my file as all the steps are cleared and there is no decision.
Hey, I just received PPR mail this morning.

yaseerakapadia

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
Guys gcms notes show my file is to be reviewed for pof since August. It hasn’t been touched. nobody has contacted me.

Do you think proactively submitting pof will be risky?
Many times on this forum I have seen that submitting additional documents without being asked has made them open the file and process it further. Even got them ppr.

What do you suggest?

Zigzag13

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019
Guys gcms notes show my file is to be reviewed for pof since August. It hasn’t been touched. nobody has contacted me.

Do you think proactively submitting pof will be risky?
Many times on this forum I have seen that submitting additional documents without being asked has made them open the file and process it further. Even got them ppr.

What do you suggest?
Why is it under review? Is it because they suspect you don’t have enough funds or they are not convinced it’s ur money?
If you have enough, and have provided the supporting documents then I dnt see a reason to submit more documents before they ask.
If you think you have not uploaded enough supporting documents then you can always send documents that can help convince visa officer about funds