Applicant + 1 dependent
Hope you all
Congrats dear
My aor is 24 Jan
What is ur Visa office

Dustyndude

Mar 7, 2019
Hi guys!
I have received a request asking additional document. I tried to find where I have to upload the document on IRCC but I couldn't find it. I thought I was able to upload it in my account and then go to 'view submitted application or uploaded document' but there's no tap that I was able to add more document. Is there anyone knows where should I upload that file? Please help!!!

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
Hi guys!
I have received a request asking additional document. I tried to find where I have to upload the document on IRCC but I couldn't find it. I thought I was able to upload it in my account and then go to 'view submitted application or uploaded document' but there's no tap that I was able to add more document. Is there anyone knows where should I upload that file? Please help!!!
Upload your documents using IRCC Webform. Very easy

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hello everyone,
Got my rfv mail. Here is my timeline
Aor - 1st February
MEP - 15th March
ADR - 10th April
Document submitted - 16th April
RPRF - 22nd April
PPR - 21st May
Nationality -Indian
Country of residence - India
Applicant + 1 dependent
Hope you all
Congrats!! Within 4 months that is super fast

What's your VO?

nazgul86

Jul 31, 2018
Got PPR today!
FSW-O
LVO Paris
AOR 1 feb 2019
Biometrics submitted 28 mar
Nationality Russian/ country of residence France
Family of 4
PPR 23 May 2019

I requested GCMS notes on 10 may, but still haven’t received them.

Good luck to all!!
Congrats! How many ghost updates did you notice on your account before PPR?
I also had a ghost update yesterday (first one I've noticed) and make me hope PPR it's coming soon too, since our AOR is close. Congrats again!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Sure I would not mind joining the March group. I will make sure I announce myself as a Feb AOR in that group. Thank you so much.
Invited!

ronakshah92

Apr 30, 2016
Hi All,

I had a question regarding an error in my (already submitted) application.

Background - I have a work ex (Jan'13 to Dec'13) for which I have not claimed points. However, I have mentioned it in my personal history and explained in Letter of Explanation that I have not claimed points for this.

Problem - In the LOE, I have mentioned Mar'13 to Dec'13 erroneously, instead of Jan'13 to Dec'13.

Potential solutions??? - Shall I update it via the web form? or just leave it as it is since I haven't claimed points for it?

It would be great if someone could help me out on this. I don't want my application to be rejected on the basis of misrepresentation, but at the same time, I don't want to update it for a minor mistake like this (or should I?)

Any help will be appreciated.

nazgul86

Jul 31, 2018
Question when you receive PPR request, does it come only as an e-mail or also a message is posted on the Account (and presumably will show Updated instead of Submitted)? And does it contain request for all the applicants?

Julys

Aug 2, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-02-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
Hi All,

I had a question regarding an error in my (already submitted) application.

Background - I have a work ex (Jan'13 to Dec'13) for which I have not claimed points. However, I have mentioned it in my personal history and explained in Letter of Explanation that I have not claimed points for this.

Problem - In the LOE, I have mentioned Mar'13 to Dec'13 erroneously, instead of Jan'13 to Dec'13.

Potential solutions??? - Shall I update it via the web form? or just leave it as it is since I haven't claimed points for it?

It would be great if someone could help me out on this. I don't want my application to be rejected on the basis of misrepresentation, but at the same time, I don't want to update it for a minor mistake like this (or should I?)

Any help will be appreciated.
If I were in your shoes, I would definitely send a Webform rectifying the error, to be on the safe side. I am no expert, but that is what I would do.

Julys

Aug 2, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-02-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
Hello everyone,

I have been checking my CIC account and I have never noted any ghost update (no change of status). However, I hit the 90 days timeline yesterday (for a 21 February AOR) and I noticed that the wordings at the top of the screen changed to the following:

"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along."

Is this some sort of a standard declaration for all applications hitting the 90 days milestone or does it indicate something (good or bad) about to happen very soon? ... Just curious to calm my mind.

Thank you!

PNP@EE

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
22/12/2018
AOR Received.
21/02/2019
Med's Request
22/04/2019 BIL done
Med's Done....
16/04/2019 passed
Hello everyone,

I have been checking my CIC account and I have never noted any ghost update (no change of status). However, I hit the 90 days timeline yesterday (for a 21 February AOR) and I noticed that the wordings at the top of the screen changed to the following:

"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along."

Is this some sort of a standard declaration for all applications hitting the 90 days milestone or does it indicate something (good or bad) about to happen very soon? ... Just curious to calm my mind.

Thank you!
Hi

For me too I was on feb 21 aor. Got 2 ghost update same day am/pm. Same line mentioned as urs. Looking for suggestions too. Pls update

Thanks

nazgul86

Jul 31, 2018
Got a Ghost update as well a couple of hours ago today, here's my details:

FSW-O (with spouse as secondary dependent)
AOR 4 Feb
Medicals passed
BIL 10 April
US based primary applicant (italian citizenship)
Canadian based secondary applicant (iranian citizenship)
Just got a 2nd Ghost Update on my application.. (again updated around 12PM PST)

PNP@EE

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
22/12/2018
AOR Received.
21/02/2019
Med's Request
22/04/2019 BIL done
Med's Done....
16/04/2019 passed
Just got a 2nd Ghost Update on my application.. (again updated around 12PM PST)
Me too got just now.
Yesterday twice am/pm. No email notifications

Today email notifications

Does anyone have any idea pls advice