+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Shaey

Dec 25, 2018
No, if you have sufficient funds in one bank account, you can use that and no need to show all your accounts.
Even if I have transferred some money from account B(which I am not showing) to account A(which I am showing for POF and has sufficient funds)?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Even if I have transferred some money from account B(which I am not showing) to account A(which I am showing for POF and has sufficient funds)?
You have to meet the following:

1. The minimum PoF.
2. The 6 months average balance which should be over the PoF requirement.

If your account, that you intend to show, does not have the POF requirement and the 6 months average balance, then you can show where the fund came from so as to meet the 6 months average requirement. This can be done,

If you transferred the funds from another account, where the 6 months average balance is the fund you transferred.
A gift deed if you received the funds from family.

To read about the PoF, see
https://www.getgcms.com/blog/proof-funds-requirement-express-entry/

Reactions: Tshafi

PNP@EE

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
22/12/2018
AOR Received.
21/02/2019
Med's Request
22/04/2019 BIL done
Med's Done....
16/04/2019 passed
HI friends,

Any idea about processing time after medicals, Meds passed on apr 16, after no updates , Feb 21 aor

pls input ur comments

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
HI friends,

Any idea about processing time after medicals, Meds passed on apr 16, after no updates , Feb 21 aor

pls input ur comments
After Med the next step is Eligibility which is the most time-consuming stage.
Check your notes if you see something related to A11.2

Shaey

Dec 25, 2018

1. The minimum PoF.

If your account, that you intend to show, does not have the POF requirement and the 6 months average balance, then you can show where the fund came from so as to meet the 6 months average requirement. This can be done,

If you transferred the funds from another account, where the 6 months average balance is the fund you transferred.

Hey @legalfalcon sorry for the trouble, the above link says page cannot be found. I understand the basic requirement for POF that you told, my concern is:

I have around CAD 18500 in account A (that I am showing the letters for POF) which is way more than the requirement for single person, out of which CAD 9600approx (INR 500000) is a gift from my dad for which I will include a gift deed, and CAD 1900 approx (INR 100000) is what I transferred from my own account B to Account A.

1) So, in this case, DO I NEED to include account B letters?
2) should I Include it just to be on a safer side?
3) or is there no need to include account B in this case?

Sorry for this repetitive kind of question. But this is really confusing to me. Hopefully, you can clear this up.

Last edited:

ARORARAHUL.0688

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018

1. The minimum PoF.

Hi All, I have shown Fixed deposit certificates from bank as POF and no statements.. although I have shared my most recent three salary slips.. does it make a point to frow on my application although Funds I shown ar eway beyond than I require for a family of 4, 2 adults 2 kids.. AOR is 16 FEB,

Nixnic19

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019

1. The minimum PoF.

Does security start after eligibility has been met?

Tshafi

Mar 12, 2019

1. The minimum PoF.

I have a question again. I am the principal applicant and for tge sake of POF , we transferred ammonts from my husband's acc to mine, also we deposited fixed deposit certificates (which were in my husband's name) after withdrawing their money. This is how we met the requirement for PoF.
But i didn't submit anything regarding from where all the money came from, simply submitted bank statement for last 6 months and an enclosed letter by the bank.
Should that be a problem? Should i upload the sources of funds Now?
My aor is feb 19.

markmw

Feb 3, 2019
When I checked my application just now, it showed ''Application/Profile Updated'' but nothing has changed. This is what people call ghost update right? Hopefully it is followed by good news

Reactions: Nandy123

Nandy123

May 10, 2019
When I checked my application just now, it showed ''Application/Profile Updated'' but nothing has changed. This is what people call ghost update right? Hopefully it is followed by good news
Yes, its a ghost update. Best of Luck for PPR :)
Whats your AOR, stream, NOC and nationality?

ECLN

Aug 23, 2018
Toulouse, France
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
I too got a ghost update today!
It is weird that the first time I got an email saying my application is updated (without any visible updates) just before medicals passed. And today no email...

FSW-O (family of 4)
AOR 1 Feb
Medicals passed
Biometrics submitted 28 mar
LVO Paris (country of residence France)
Nationality Russian

I ordered GCMS notes on 10 May, still waiting.
Also yesterday I drove 800km to a consulate to request a fresh PPC as I had doubts about one I submitted.
It would be funny to get PPR before I receive a new PPC/GCMS notes:)

But I’m not getting my hopes too high, it’s been less than 4 months still..

Dustyndude

Mar 7, 2019
In your place, I would choose PNP. At the end of the day, myimmitracker is just there to build a body of knowledge about immigration processes. Based on this, lumping your application with PNP seems more useful than letting it merge with other CEC data points. I guess you are able to also input your province of nomination? Ultimately this information could help someone who needs to make a decision between accepting a PNP nomination (affecting timing and bringing residency obligations) and instead shooting for an invite based on either CEC or FSW.
Hi aamool, thanks so much for your reply. That helped me a lot. I will definitely do that as you suggested. ;)

Dustyndude

Mar 7, 2019
HI friends,

pls input ur comments
Hello, do you have any changes like your background check is in progress something like that? Also, you might have missed a little changes because their wording is changed slightly.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hey @legalfalcon sorry for the trouble, the above link says page cannot be found. I understand the basic requirement for POF that you told, my concern is:

I have around CAD 18500 in account A (that I am showing the letters for POF) which is way more than the requirement for single person, out of which CAD 9600approx (INR 500000) is a gift from my dad for which I will include a gift deed, and CAD 1900 approx (INR 100000) is what I transferred from my own account B to Account A.

1) So, in this case, DO I NEED to include account B letters?
2) should I Include it just to be on a safer side?
3) or is there no need to include account B in this case?

Sorry for this repetitive kind of question. But this is really confusing to me. Hopefully, you can clear this up.
The forum has blocked all external links. So copy the link and paste it in the browser.

1. Yes, you will have to show the source, and is the funds in account B meet the 6 months average balance.
see above for 2 & 3

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Does security start after eligibility has been met?
Yes. However, eligibility is passed by an officer. Before the officer makes a determination, an analyst will enter the notes and make a recommendation.

Only after an officer makes a final determination will the security start.

In some rare cases, the security can even commence after the analyst recommendation, which is rare.