NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Med's Done....
26-03-2019
Hello everyone,

I have been checking my CIC account and I have never noted any ghost update (no change of status). However, I hit the 90 days timeline yesterday (for a 21 February AOR) and I noticed that the wordings at the top of the screen changed to the following:

"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along."

Is this some sort of a standard declaration for all applications hitting the 90 days milestone or does it indicate something (good or bad) about to happen very soon? ... Just curious to calm my mind.

Thank you!
Yes it is a standard declaration when you hit 90 days. Even I got this message updated in my profile.

Last edited:

ECLN

Aug 23, 2018
Toulouse, France
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Congrats! How many ghost updates did you notice on your account before PPR?
I also had a ghost update yesterday (first one I've noticed) and make me hope PPR it's coming soon too, since our AOR is close. Congrats again!
I only had 1 ghost update, received PPR the next day! Good luck

markmw

Feb 3, 2019
Hi everyone, I got the ready for visa letter yesterday!!!

Here is my info

FSW - Outland ( EU passport & resident)
Single applicant
AOR - Feb 1
MEP - March 14
ADR PCC: March 14 // uploaded: April 1
Biometrics Request: Mar 15 // done: April 4
Ghost Update: May 22 ( I don’t know if there has been other ghost updates, this is the only one I noticed)
Ready for Visa: May 23 (I got a mail that says I have a mail in my cic account (just like the BIL and ADR request.) The title said Request Letter so I was sure it was another ADR but it ended up being RFV)

I have not ordered GCMS and have not called them.
I have raised one case to check if the PCC arrived ok but I got generic answer.

This forum has been such a help for me throughout this process and I am very thankful for everyone. Good luck to everyone!!

Dhyannid

May 9, 2019

Here is my info

Single applicant
AOR - Feb 1
MEP - March 14
Ghost Update: May 22 ( I don’t know if there has been other ghost updates, this is the only one I noticed)
Ready for Visa: May 23 (I got a mail that says I have a mail in my cic account (just like the BIL and ADR request.) The title said Request Letter so I was sure it was another ADR but it ended up being RFV)

This forum has been such a help for me throughout this process and I am very thankful for everyone. Good luck to everyone!!
Congratulations

Reactions: markmw

markmw

Feb 3, 2019
Question when you receive PPR request, does it come only as an e-mail or also a message is posted on the Account (and presumably will show Updated instead of Submitted)? And does it contain request for all the applicants?
Mine came as ''you have a message'' in my email and my account showed updated and there was a message waiting for me. I am single applicant so not sure how it works for multiple ones.

Apr 17, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa CPC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
February 28, 2019
Med's Done....
April 15, 2019

Here is my info

Single applicant
AOR - Feb 1
MEP - March 14

Congratulations Mark, all the best

Applicant1984

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
09-02-2019
My application status updated to - We are processing your application. We will send you .........
Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to....

Is it a default message at 11 weeks remaining?

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019

Here is my info

Single applicant
AOR - Feb 1
MEP - March 14

congrats, hoping to get mine soon AOR 11th Feb