+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2018 - Citizenship Applicant

Fallen_Warrior

May 16, 2013
Hello everyone,

I am just wondering that how long does it take for an application to go in In-Process after AOR? What should be the timeline for test invite after IP status?

jazv4

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
El Salvador
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
CSQ 05-08-2012, Federal 04-03-2014
Doc's Request.
13-05-2014
Nomination.....
31-01-2014
AOR Received.
CSQ 21-Dec-2012; Federal 4-Apr-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
13-05-2014
Med's Done....
19-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2014
LANDED..........
10-10-2014
Hi.
Just received AOR today. March 19, 2018

Could you please update.
Also. Could you please correct the
App delivery date to Feb 26, 2018

Matut

Feb 28, 2018
Hi Admin,
Could you please update the tracker sheet, line 95.
AOR received today March 19th.
Thanks for all your time and help updating this spreadsheet.

Feb 26, 2018
Toronto
Hello everyone,

I am really glad to tell you that I received my AOR yesterday. Surprised to have received it on a Sunday morning. I have to be honest and say that I decided to stop checking my email every single day last Saturday. Therefore, I did not check it yesterday, but TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY, so I decided to check it today to see if I had received my AOS as a present in advanced and there you go! The good news broke just on the eve of my birthday. I get the email just on the day I decide not to check it, lol.

I want to thank everyone for this forum and for making everyone here feel that we are not alone in this. This is very supportive and reassuring. It took exactly 3 weeks for me to get the AOR (my application was received 3 weeks ago today), but each one of us has a different timeline and so we will all get it eventually. I will continue to keep you posted and be sure I am willing to help you with any questions you may have. Please update the spreadsheet and thank you again to everyone. God bless each and every one of your plans.

Application Type: Single
Physical Presence Days: 1473
Application Sent: Feb 22nd
Application Received: Feb 26th
AOR: March 18th
Ecas: Application Received
Test Invite Letter:
Test/Interview Date:
Decision Made:
Oath Letter:
Oath Ceremony:
Passport Received:

Last edited:

Hamid khan

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2013
Hello everyone,

I am really glad to tell you that I received my AOR yesterday. Surprised to have received it on a Sunday morning. I have to be honest and say that I decided to stop checking my email every single day last Saturday. Therefore, I did not check it yesterday, but TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY, so I decided to check it today to see if I had received my AOS as a present in advanced and there you go! The good news broke just on the eve of my birthday. I get the email just on the day I decide not to check it, lol.

I want to thank everyone for this forum and for making everyone here feel that we are not alone in this. This is very supportive and reassuring. It took exactly 3 weeks for me to get the AOR (my application was received 3 weeks ago today), but each one of us has a different timeline and so we will all get it eventually. I will continue to keep you posted and be sure I am willing to help you with any questions you may have. Please update the spreadsheet and thank you again to everyone. God bless each and every one of your plans.

Application Type: Single
Physical Presence Days: 1473
Application Sent: Feb 22nd
Application Received: Feb 26th
AOR: March 18th
Ecas: Application Received
Test Invite Letter:
Test/Interview Date:
Decision Made:
Oath Letter:
Oath Ceremony:
Passport Received:
happy birth day to you and your AOR
welcome to our IP waiting club

nave.g

Feb 23, 2018
Hi Admin,

AOR for my application was received yesterday - March 19th. Please update Feb 2018 tracker sheet at line 83 for ID nave.g.
Thank you very much.

thess_simple

Jun 18, 2011
Hi,
I apply citizenship last february,
I just want to ask if anybody know how long I recieve a mail from them that they already recieve my application and start processing it?
I mail my application through express post with my friends application and and they already recieve a application number. I am just wondering that I am the only one who dont recieve the mail.
Thank you im advance.