AOR Received.
16-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2016
LANDED..........
14-06-2016
We have the same Application submission date & the eligibility period as well.
No, there is no Validate button or the necessity for Barcode page.
Just the Checklist page goes on top..

Good luck :)

Hi,
I have a lots of questions to you...My application was returned 10 days due to lack of proof for my physical presence prior my PR. but i just applied for Urgent processing because my family situation. How do you get notification, AOR if they approve your URGENT request and how many days they took? how do you get notifications if they don't accept our request?

Danielari2016

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-02-2016
AOR Received.
16-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2016
LANDED..........
14-06-2016
ID: llvllagic_l3oy
App type: Single
Physical Presence: 1110
App Sent: Feb 6th, 2018
App Received: Feb 8th, 2018
Signed By: RYAN

Sent as an urgent application, hopefully they will process it urgently.

Hi,
I have a lots of questions to you...My application was returned 10 days due to lack of proof for my physical presence prior my PR. but i just applied for Urgent processing because my family situation. How do you get notification, AOR if they approve your URGENT request and how many days they took? how do you get notifications if they don't accept our request?

jenniannet

Jun 3, 2018
Hello,
My wife and I passed the test on August 13.2018 and still no invitation for the Oath.Edmonton
The process for Edmonton is so Random. We passed our test Aug 17th and just got our ceremony invite last week. Yet i know of others who sat test same day as us that had their ceremony weeks after the test date and others who sat their test weeks after us that have had their ceremony already. I hope you get your ceremony invite very soon

SideshowLoki

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
London, ON
LANDED..........
11-27-2007
Hi,
They'll send you an email with your AoR or send it by snail mail; they'll also post it on the eCas website. You won't be told if the urgent request was approved or not- they'll just expedite your application if it's approved. If it's not, they process it like a normal application. Make sure you complete the Residence Calculation and send that in too.

Danielari2016

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-02-2016
AOR Received.
16-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2016
LANDED..........
14-06-2016
They'll send you an email with your AoR or send it by snail mail; they'll also post it on the eCas website. You won't be told if the urgent request was approved or not- they'll just expedite your application if it's approved. If it's not, they process it like a normal application. Make sure you complete the Residence Calculation and send that in too.

Thanks a lot,
I did my new calculation

cgrewal

Mar 1, 2018
I applied in feb 2018 Brantford, ON
Aor in march
In process 31st may
No news after that... when should i expect my test?
Same here ! Nothing yet. Not sure how they pick random applicants. Some who applied after us have completed citizenship, we are still awaiting test, oath.

Matut

Feb 28, 2018
It's been more than two weeks since the tracker for this thread was last updated. I suggest admins of this thread add a statement in the thread title saying this thread is no longer updated and only serves as a way of communication between Feb. 2018 applicants. This way people will know not to waste their time reporting their application progress to this thread and tracker.

Reactions: Nessasary

SideshowLoki

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
London, ON
LANDED..........
11-27-2007
Got DM today, Nov 30

Is anyone updating the tracker?
No, there hasn't been any admins to update the tracker in a really long time; I think that they've all got their oath invites and abandoned the thread. I think they should appoint a new admin to update it- or at the very least, flag this thread as dead. It's a shame though because there are still some people (like me) who are still waiting for our test invites.

bu ayaan

Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
LANDED..........
18-07-2012
Got DM today, Nov 30

Is anyone updating the tracker?
Updated! I will try to update as much as I can.

Keep in mind most admins including myself have a full time job and do this voluntarily. If anyone of you is interested in updating feel free to email the spreadsheet admin! This is not meant to direct towards you but everyone who has been questioning :)

bu ayaan

Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
LANDED..........
18-07-2012
Hello Please update

Test Invite received Nov 19
Test Date Dec 8

Thanks
A quick summery of my timeline.

Application sent in February (Missisissauga, Ontario)
AOR April
Moved from Ontario to Edmonton for work in April so I transferred my file (after AOR)
Test invite received for November 14 (passed)
Oat invite received today for December 17th.
Updated!