+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2018 - Citizenship Applicant

OzInVan

Aug 30, 2015
It will be 4 months 1 day between our test date and citizenship ceremony. But i know of others who sat test same day as us who had their ceremony the next month and others who sat test after us that have had their ceremony already ‍♀♀♀. Seems its depends which officer you get to how quickly it’s processed
Hi Jenniannet, did u do your oath in Surrey, if u dont mind asking?

Ovaisyasin

Jul 21, 2018
Hello there all.. hope you all are doing good..
I have a question if any one can answer.. i applied for my parents citizenship in april 2018.. they just receive a test invite, so in the invitation letter they are asking for 2 personal ids:

2 pieces of personal identification, one of which has your photograph and signature on it; (e.g. driver's license, health card, Ontario identification card, etc.)

So they only have health card, PR and pasport .. it will be fine?.. or i have to make their ONTARIO PHOTO IDS also? Because ONTARIO PHOTO ID contain address also.. please reply.. thanks in advance

Last edited:

Matut

Feb 28, 2018
They should be fine without ontario photo id. Health card contains address and their names and their PRs have their photos and signatures, their names is a common element which links both PR and health cards to IRCC will see that these IDs belong to the same person. They should be fine with PR and health cards I think, also include their passport bio pages just in case.

Ovaisyasin

Jul 21, 2018
They should be fine without ontario photo id. Health card contains address and their names and their PRs have their photos and signatures, their names is a common element which links both PR and health cards to IRCC will see that these IDs belong to the same person. They should be fine with PR and health cards I think, also include their passport bio pages just in case.
Sir health card didnt contain Adress .. health card and pr card have photo and sign only.. thats why i m a bit confuse do the need to see the address also in the ids?..

fox_moe

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
Nomination.....
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
Med's Done....
02-10-2013
Passport Req..
30-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
LANDED..........
02-12-2014
Hello Please update

Test Invite received Nov 19
Test Date Dec 8

Thanks

Matut

Feb 28, 2018
Sir health card didnt contain Adress .. health card and pr card have photo and sign only.. thats why i m a bit confuse do the need to see the address also in the ids?..
Yes IRCC would need to see the adress on at least one pience of ID. Do your parents have their drivers license?

Mr.Malik

Feb 6, 2018
A quick summery of my timeline.

Application sent in February (Missisissauga, Ontario)
AOR April
Moved from Ontario to Edmonton for work in April so I transferred my file (after AOR)
Test invite received for November 14 (passed)
Oat invite received today for December 17th.

Reactions: izqfre

nitin15in

Star Member
Jan 14, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2013
London here. IP since May 1st. No word since. The single applicant listed in January from London got their test invite November 1st, so I might be getting it any day now.
Did you get test invite ? I am looking into other application status i am assuming mine was delayed based on general trend in this forum .

Faith.13

Nov 26, 2018
I applied in feb 2018 Brantford, ON
Aor in march
In process 31st may
No news after that... when should i expect my test?

SideshowLoki

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
London, ON
LANDED..........
11-27-2007
Did you get test invite ? I am looking into other application status i am assuming mine was delayed based on general trend in this forum .
No. I check once a day every day, but it hasn't come. As far as the spreadsheet goes, all the active Londoners from January going back had gotten theirs. I assume February Londoners will get theirs in December.