+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2018 CEC Applicants

Jul 19, 2018
Dear all,

I am preparing my application for the Canadian experience class.
I need clarification regarding dates for Travel history.
In this section, it asks from and to dates for the countries visited.
Should I mention the dates I left and returned to my home country or the dates I entered into the countries I had visited?

ennytoolz

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Category........
aor feb 21
medical passed march 6
ip2 march 6
adr for rcmp july 25. submitting in two weeks

anyone got adr for rcmp and how do I upload it to my cic acct, cos i didnt see any slot to submit it

Thank you

RB13

Jul 25, 2018
AOR Feb 23,
I have received my GCMS notes today. I was shocked to see that the decision was Eligibility not met due to CRS calculated by the agent was 435 as opposed to ITA score 485. The reason is insufficient evidence of job duties provided for foreign work experience. Is there any way to rectify this or I have to apply for new PR application

joe141985

Nov 5, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
Doc's Request.
RCMP
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
02-05-2018
Passport Req..
23-07-2019
aor feb 21
medical passed march 6
ip2 march 6
adr for rcmp july 25. submitting in two weeks

anyone got adr for rcmp and how do I upload it to my cic acct, cos i didnt see any slot to submit it

Thank you
I got an ADR for RCMP today July 25th. How long would your take to come in? There should be a new section in the area where you initially uploaded all your docs for the ADR upload.

Cyph

May 24, 2016
Dear all,

I am preparing my application for the Canadian experience class.
I need clarification regarding dates for Travel history.
In this section, it asks from and to dates for the countries visited.
Should I mention the dates I left and returned to my home country or the dates I entered into the countries I had visited?
I believe this is for everything except your home country and Canada

sbtcak

Jun 23, 2016
Any February applicants here?
Yup, right here. AOR Feb 16. I am withdrawing my application tomorrow and reapply. I apparently answered one of the questions wrong and wasn't awarded the points I was suppose to be awarded and thus my score dropped to below minimum. If you haven't ordered GCMS notes, I highly recommend.

Nath_Sz

May 31, 2018
Yup, right here. AOR Feb 16. I am withdrawing my application tomorrow and reapply. I apparently answered one of the questions wrong and wasn't awarded the points I was suppose to be awarded and thus my score dropped to below minimum. If you haven't ordered GCMS notes, I highly recommend.
I ordered my GCMS notes on July 5th, so I should receive them today or next Tuesday 7th given that the 5th is a Sunday and Monday 6th is holiday.
Good luck with your reapplication, I hope the second time will be faster.

sbtcak

Jun 23, 2016
Got PPR yesterday!!!!

My timeline:

AOR: Feb 23
Medicals passed: Feb 28
ADR: March 01
More ADR: June 05
PPR: Aug 03

Good luck for those still waiting, I'm sure yours is on its way!
Congrats! what kind of ADR did you have to submit if you don't mind me asking?

Nath_Sz

May 31, 2018
Congrats! what kind of ADR did you have to submit if you don't mind me asking?
They asked me twice for ADR: the first time they asked to be more precise about a period of time I spent in a country so I sent them all the details of where I lived and worked, and the second time they asked to send them a police certificate of this country. 1 month later I got PPR