+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2014 Citizenship Applicantions

blueshirt

Apr 28, 2014
itsmytrack ,

nice to hear you have 3 lines inside in process. line 3 is basically inprocess start date...so what you feel.. what does this mean. has someone started working on your file...or your file transferred to local office.....or your security check completed...what you assume? did you can cic to confirm the status info

Lolote

Star Member
May 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just called the office and my case has been sent to the Local Office in Surrey. I forgot to ask when it was sent there, but online it says that they started processing my case on April 8th.
Does anyone have any experience with Surrey's time frame ?
Oh and she said that all documents have been verified. what does it mean exactly?
Thank you :)

taradil

Star Member
Jul 3, 2010
Lolote said:
Just called the office and my case has been sent to the Local Office in Surrey. I forgot to ask when it was sent there, but online it says that they started processing my case on April 8th.
Does anyone have any experience with Surrey's time frame ?
Oh and she said that all documents have been verified. what does it mean exactly?
Congrats lolote.
Hope you ll hear soon about the test.
When did your ( received line ) disappear ?

blueshirt

Apr 28, 2014
lolote
congrats to you.. just to keep every ones esteem high and to shed light of hope can you write down your timeline and ecase update info here.. also what was you 4 years exit periods and number of trips. are you in permanent job with goverment or semi private..how dis you probe your existence.

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
just checked today to see my child's status also now has line 3 i.e we started processing your application on April 16 2014.

In the beginning only line 1 & 2 could be seen on child application, while both adults on our family application had 3 lines and line 3 was processing started on 24 March 2014 for both adults.

Wondering why we have different processing date from our child and what that may indicate or mean as all applications were sent together.

Lolote

Star Member
May 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
taradil said:
Congrats lolote.
Hope you ll hear soon about the test.
When did your ( received line ) disappear ?
My received line is still there and has not disappeared

Lolote

Star Member
May 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Application received: Feb 28 2014
Started processing on April 8 2014
Called today and they said it was the local office in Surrey (not sure of when it was sent there. will ask next time I call)

I had A LOT of exits - going to the US once or twice a week for the day and spent about 224 days away on vacation (in my home country) and accompanying my spouse on their business trips.

blueshirt said:
lolote
congrats to you.. just to keep every ones esteem high and to shed light of hope can you write down your timeline and ecase update info here.. also what was you 4 years exit periods and number of trips. are you in permanent job with goverment or semi private..how dis you probe your existence.

taradil

Star Member
Jul 3, 2010
Lolote said:
Application received: Feb 28 2014
Started processing on April 8 2014
Called today and they said it was the local office in Surrey (not sure of when it was sent there. will ask next time I call)

I had A LOT of exits - going to the US once or twice a week for the day and spent about 224 days away on vacation (in my home country) and accompanying my spouse on their business trips.

when did received line disappeared from your ecas ?
thanks

Lolote

Star Member
May 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
taradil, My received line did not disappear. I still have 3 lines when I check my ecas

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Our family applications have been transferred to our local office which will be Hamilton.

They were transferred in early May 2014.

App received : 13 Feb 2014
processing started : 24 March 2014(adults) & 16 April 2014(child)
LOT: early May 2014

(Received line had disappeared sometime in May as well)

fairooz

Star Member
Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
soonihope said:
Our family applications have been transferred to our local office which will be Hamilton.

They were transferred in early May 2014.

App received : 13 Feb 2014
processing started : 24 March 2014(adults) & 16 April 2014(child)
LOT: early May 2014

(Received line had disappeared sometime in May as well)
Congrats soonihope! I've a question and I apologize if this has already been answered, but does one get a letter like the AOR when the file moves to the LOT? Does it show up in E-cas or do you have to get the transfer info (date and LOT) from the call center?

Congrats again and I hope your files fly through processing!

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
fairooz said:
Congrats soonihope! I've a question and I apologize if this has already been answered, but does one get a letter like the AOR when the file moves to the LOT? Does it show up in E-cas or do you have to get the transfer info (date and LOT) from the call center?

Congrats again and I hope your files fly through processing!
Thanks. No E-cas change other than the disappearance of received line sometime this month. I phoned cic who told me file was transferred to Hamilton this month. Because we also have a child application I think when the processing starts on child application it usually means adult applications have been moved to local office. I have seen other posts which would suggest that processing of children's application can be a sign that the parent application is moved to local office.
Letter will only be sent when you have a test date. until then no letter.
Hope that information helps