+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2014 Citizenship Applicantions

kelshaer

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC Phone agent told me that they sent the AOR letter on 8 April. Nothing in my mailbox yet. My ecas is active and shows in process since 8 April.

taradil

Star Member
Jul 3, 2010
hello Everybody, my ecas has been activited this evening : wonder if it was does automatic by the system or someone is working on a good friday holday week end :)

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 6, 2014.

2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on March 6, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3.We started processing your application on April 16, 2014.

how long does it take to receieve the AOR and the book ?

please add me the timeline table residence day 1097 days
Hamilton Ontario

Thanks

jerry2121

Star Member
Nov 1, 2008
Hi Guys,
Here is my E-cas update, though still waiting for the AOR letter to arrive:

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on February 27, 2014.

2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on February 27, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3.We started processing your application on April 3, 2014.

Best wishes to all of us!

polarbear

Sep 17, 2012
Application received by CIC: March 10th,2014

Started Processing: April 17th, 2014

When can I see my E-CAS?

When can I expect File number and Discover Canada Book?

HighFive

Mar 13, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Soooooooo......... today is Halleluiah day for us :p

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 4, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on March 4, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on April 16, 2014.

Still haven't received yet the book and AOR, will check post box on Monday after lunch.

How long you had to wait to get the AOR and book, folks??

Xaymaca

Nov 30, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HighFive said:
Soooooooo......... today is Halleluiah day for us :p

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 4, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on March 4, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on April 16, 2014.

Still haven't received yet the book and AOR, will check post box on Monday after lunch.

How long you had to wait to get the AOR and book, folks??
According to the data in the spreadsheet the average time is 11 days from IP TO AOR with 20 days being the max.

jeune

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i applied on september 2013
in processe january 8th 2014

i recieved rq on march 2d 2014
i sent rq with documents required on april

i'm waiting

HighFive

Mar 13, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Xaymaca said:
According to the data in the spreadsheet the average time is 11 days from IP TO AOR with 20 days being the max.
So if they sent it on March 4th and till today I haven't got the package, should I give them a call and ask for it?

Xaymaca

Nov 30, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HighFive said:
So if they sent it on March 4th and till today I haven't got the package, should I give them a call and ask for it?
They send the Book and Letter only when they start to process your application in your case on April 16th

you should get them anywhere between APR 28 and MAY 6.

HighFive

Mar 13, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Xaymaca said:
They send the Book and Letter only when they start to process your application in your case on April 16th

you should get them anywhere between APR 28 and MAY 6.
OK Xaymaca, thanks a lot. Appreciate your explanation.

osamaamany

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
Guys,

I received my AOR and the book Discover Canada. I have a question here. I noted that several members are able to know their local office at this stage even before being invited for the test, but I am wondering how they could know it??

Is it written in the AOR ?? as I search for it in the letter and couldn't find it ...or later on we can call the CIC to know the local office , or it is some thing which will be mentioned and written on the letter of invitation for the test??

Regards,

kelshaer

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
osamaamany I noticed that your received line disappeared from the ecas. So now your ecas & your wife's are with no received line?

osamaamany

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
Kelshaer ....... Yeh , my self and my wife had no received line .....but her e-case show that start processing in Mar. 24, 2014 and mine updated in later stage (approx. 3 weeks) and shows start processing April 12, 2014 ....

I don't know whether we will be doing the test together on the same day or different days according to the (start processing days) !!

Also I received the AOR but nothing mentioned regarding the local office !! where from I can know my local office ? I am staying in St. catharines and guess it probably will be Niagara falls

kelshaer

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
osamaamany said:
Kelshaer ....... Yeh , my self and my wife had no received line .....but her e-case show that start processing in Mar. 24, 2014 and mine updated in later stage (approx. 3 weeks) and shows start processing April 12, 2014 ....

I don't know whether we will be doing the test together on the same day or different days according to the (start processing days) !!
I don't know how to know your local office. I think you might call cic. I don't think it was transferred yet
Also I received the AOR but nothing mentioned regarding the local office !! where from I can know my local office ? I am staying in St. catharines and guess it probably will be Niagara falls