February 2014 Citizenship Applicantions

sonu966

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rayman_m said:
Feb Applicant, As most of your application are in process within 60 days or so, would u let us which pages of passport you sent? Only Bio pages ? or Bio+Stamp pages? or Bio+All pages even with empty pages? any other additional documents attached with application?
Just Bio Pages. All three application of our family have been accepted recently.

SiberianA

Apr 2, 2014
rayman_m said:
Feb Applicant, As most of your application are in process within 60 days or so, would u let us which pages of passport you sent? Only Bio pages ? or Bio+Stamp pages? or Bio+All pages even with empty pages? any other additional documents attached with application?
Bio pages only. Did not attach any additional info, only what was required per the checklist.

taradil

Star Member
Jul 3, 2010
Hello
I sent my application march 4th and was received next day :)
Today I called cic twice first time the agent said we are opening application received by feb25 so call in 2 weeks
In the afternoon I called a nice lady took my info , checked and told me that my application has been received and AOR has been sent
She said I can check my ecas now
I did but no luck, I tried client Id with (-) and without it and also tried the PR card number.
Does it take a while after process starred to be able to have access to ecas
Also when can I expect to take the AOR
Thank you everybody for your answers and feedback

Flocan

Apr 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello
Same thing for me, my application was received 12th march and the agent told me to wait another 2 weeks as they are opening applications from 25th February.
She took my info but couldn't find me in the system
I am wondering what is going on

namrijig

Jan 8, 2014
taradil said:
Hello
Today I called cic twice first time the agent said we are opening application received by feb25 so call in 2 weeks
In the afternoon I called a nice lady took my info , checked and told me that my application has been received and AOR has been sent
I did but no luck, I tried client Id with (-) and without it and also tried the PR card number.
Yes it takes time for ecase to display details. For example, my ecase was updated on 10th April whereas they started processing my application on 7th April i.e. 3 days after they started processing. So dont worry, you will see it online soon.

sonu966

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, It might take few days to come on the system. Same thing happened in my case. My processing started on March 11th and It appeared on the system today.
Hope this information helps.
Sonu

taradil said:
Hello

sonu966

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Always put your client ID without hyphen (-). I checked with this CIC agent too.
All the best.

taradil said:
Hello

osamaamany

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
:D :D The Received line disappear today ... I hope this means a good news ..and before there were only two lines appear when i click on (in process)

1- We received your application of Feb. 14, 2014

2- We sent you AOR and Discover Canada Book on Feb. 14, 2014.

NOW third line appear also 3- We start processing your file on April. 14, 2014

but the only weird thing that I submitted my application along with my wife and my son all in one envelope .. My wife start processing her file on Mar. 24, 2014 myself and my son start processing the file on April 14, 2014..

Does that mean my wife can be invited for the test befor me ???

Flocan

Apr 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG! How can they only treat now an application received in february as most applicants got their applciations treated already

itsmytrack

Jan 31, 2014
FINALLY!! :)

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on February 3, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on February 3, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on April 14, 2014.

<My timeline details for your reference>

First app submitted: Jan 30
Received: Feb 3
Returned app: Feb 24 (due to missing my son's birth certificate)
Resubmitted app: Mar 3
Second app received: Mar 6

Good luck to everyone!

taradil

Star Member
Jul 3, 2010
thanks for sharing
i have a question, how did u check your ecas
with PR card number or client id with 0000-0000
or without the hyphen
thanks again

itsmytrack

Jan 31, 2014
taradil said:
thanks for sharing
i have a question, how did u check your ecas
with PR card number or client id with 0000-0000
or without the hyphen
thanks again
client ID, without hyphen.

taradil

Star Member
Jul 3, 2010
Called cic today about not being able to check ecas
She said that after they start processing the application the ecas usually is not activated right away
She mentioned that it can take sometimes days or weeks