you seem like a super impatient applicant, all you can do
is wait like everybody.
if we knew answers to your questions we would not be here

kelshaer

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Application was received on Feb 13. Ecas is showing up. CIC call agencies confirmed that AOR & Book were sent on April 8 but nothing delivered in my mailbox yet. I live in Mississauga. Is this is normal????

zulkfal

Sep 28, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/10/2009
Doc's Request.
15/12/2009
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06/05/2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with Doc's
File Transfer...
22/12/2009
Med's Request
04/05/2011 (Dated: 24/04/2011)
Med's Done....
09/05/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08/07/2011
VISA ISSUED...
25/07/2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
kelshaer said:
My Application was received on Feb 13. Ecas is showing up. CIC call agencies confirmed that AOR & Book were sent on April 8 but nothing delivered in my mailbox yet. I live in Mississauga. Is this is normal????
Usually 3 weeks after ECAS is updated

blueshirt

Apr 28, 2014
Hi All,

This is my timeline shown on ECASE

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on February 12, 2014.

2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on February 12, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

When I go back on the summary sheet I see

Citizenship Application Status

In Process
Received

The above timeline is shown under In Process status.

I need to understand even if the summary status shows in process but within that if you don't see line 3. does it means my application is not opened yet for officer to review.? Since I submitted my application which is Feb 12 until today is 75 days ( almost 2 months 15 days). I see some of our fellow friends here having line 3 appearing soon.

when ever line 3 starts appearing does the received status deleted from summary sheet?

Its so confusing...I need someone who has in-depth knowledge about all this to explain me nicely:)

osamaamany

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
blueshirt said:
Hi All,

This is my timeline shown on ECASE

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on February 12, 2014.

2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on February 12, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

When I go back on the summary sheet I see

Citizenship Application Status

In Process
Received

The above timeline is shown under In Process status.

I need to understand even if the summary status shows in process but within that if you don't see line 3. does it means my application is not opened yet for officer to review.? Since I submitted my application which is Feb 12 until today is 75 days ( almost 2 months 15 days). I see some of our fellow friends here having line 3 appearing soon.

when ever line 3 starts appearing does the received status deleted from summary sheet?

Its so confusing...I need someone who has in-depth knowledge about all this to explain me nicely:)
I had the same case before similar to your case .. Dont worry ... mine it took about a week to show the third line ...once it appears then the received line disappear like what happened in my case.

Regarding what does it mean if the third line was not their !! well I don't know exactly but it might mean that the officer opened already your file but it took him a while to check the accuracy and completeness of your documents thats why my wife e-case appeared in full and mine was missing the third line even though we submitted both applications in one folder.

Conclusion : Don't worry ....every thing is fine as far as they confirmed they received the file ....you should thank God ..others keep waiting and waiting and at the end their files got missing some where in the CiC offices and they got no option other than to apply again start from Zeeeeeeero

Med_stud

Apr 28, 2014
Hey hey,

Toronto applicant.

Received on February 3, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on February 3, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on March 24, 2014.

and the waiting begins .... :D!

josemulino

Feb 10, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-11-2007
future2010 said:
Hi Josemulino,

You and me have the same dates but I have not get anything on Ecas.

Can you tell me if you just got the updates meaning yesterday or you got the information on ecas before?

Thanks..
Hey, I will be honest, I checked pretty much everyday. And I actually got the Ecas online on March 29th EXACT and I got the AOR in the mail the same day. I was quiet shocked.

josemulino

Feb 10, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-11-2007
taradil said:
too many questions buddy
you seem like a super impatient applicant, all you can do
is wait like everybody.
if we knew answers to your questions we would not be here
LOL.... I am impatient, I want to get my passport now! LOL... I just want to know if they tell you when they send your file to the local office, or they just mail you the test date after you get your AOR?

josemulino

Feb 10, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-11-2007
IamAlbertan said:
"Received" line disappeared in my ecas :)
Sorry for being so illiterate but, what does it mean that your received line disappeared? Is it when you get your AOR they have kind of two links, one for the received and one for the status of your application.... And if it disappears then they just sent it to the local office? cuz mine actually disappeared!

lala80

Apr 29, 2014
osamaamany said:
I had the same case before similar to your case .. Dont worry ... mine it took about a week to show the third line ...once it appears then the received line disappear like what happened in my case.

Regarding what does it mean if the third line was not their !! well I don't know exactly but it might mean that the officer opened already your file but it took him a while to check the accuracy and completeness of your documents thats why my wife e-case appeared in full and mine was missing the third line even though we submitted both applications in one folder.

Conclusion : Don't worry ....every thing is fine as far as they confirmed they received the file ....you should thank God ..others keep waiting and waiting and at the end their files got missing some where in the CiC offices and they got no option other than to apply again start from Zeeeeeeero
Mine shows all three lines, and I still see the received line. From what I understand the received line is to let you know that they've got the fees, and in the process is to let you know that they received the application and they started the process. For example, my husband's ecas doesn't show the received line, and I assume because I was the one that paid the fees, and that's why it shows only on my ecas.

IamAlbertan

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-10-2011
josemulino said:
Sorry for being so illiterate but, what does it mean that your received line disappeared? Is it when you get your AOR they have kind of two links, one for the received and one for the status of your application.... And if it disappears then they just sent it to the local office? cuz mine actually disappeared!
As per the comments from the other forums, when the "Received" line disappears, it means your application is transferred to your local office.

blueshirt

Apr 28, 2014
I received my AOR end of March. April is almost ending...

I did not get my ECASE updated with line # 3 below

3. We started processing your application on xxxxxx

I am nervous what does that signify? My application is still not opened by officer for review... why some applicants get the line 3 status but I don't. I filled and posted my application on Feb 12. I got AOR and Canada book.. so far everything is going smooth but in-process line 3 not appearing

josemulino

Feb 10, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-11-2007
lala80 said:
Mine shows all three lines, and I still see the received line. From what I understand the received line is to let you know that they've got the fees, and in the process is to let you know that they received the application and they started the process. For example, my husband's ecas doesn't show the received line, and I assume because I was the one that paid the fees, and that's why it shows only on my ecas.
Now I am lost again... Can someone tell me what the three lines are? and what do they mean? I only have the in process one... That's it...

lala80

Apr 29, 2014
josemulino said:
Now I am lost again... Can someone tell me what the three lines are? and what do they mean? I only have the in process one... That's it...
On my ecas I see 2 lines: in process and received. If I click on in process I see 3 lines:
1. we received your application...
2 we sent you the acknowledgment letter...
3 we started to process your application...

If I click on received I see only one line saying that they received the fees together with another application.
My husband doesn't have the received line, only in process with the above 3 lines, and that's why I assumed that only the person that made the payment can see this received line, but maybe it is like that only for us, cause from what I saw with other applicants they don't seem to be very consistent.