App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Boys any news at all?
Nasdi whats your scene

Nasdi

Star Member
Nov 4, 2013
man.....another week...another test of patience

no news, i sent 2 emails, 1 to ATIP to correct the damn GCMS notes since it says application received december 12th 2010 and Secondary office Detroit and 1 to the new ottpilot email.

Right after the false GCMS were sent to me, i received the exact same email as you: "file under review, keep communication to a minimum"

i called the CIC number and of course, the same answer : we do not have access to anything, send an e-mail and just bite your nails for mininum 5 working days.

Other than that, i'm fine lol.

Kaur13

Star Member
Sep 28, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone

I just did my landing on Friday (Feb 7) at Peace Bridge. Landing at peace bridge was more quicker and easier than at rainbow bridge. Here are links which help me to do landing at peace bridge:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/uturn-experience-on-fort-erie-peace-bridge-niagara-falls-t155066.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/my-landing-experience-at-peace-bridge-fort-erie-t152323.0.html

Thanks for all your help during this whole process.

Best of luck to all of you who are waiting for PR!!!

Regards

spookyb

Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Feb-2013
AOR Received.
22-Mar-2013
Med's Request
06-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
16-Dec-2013
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
10-Apr-2014
Just checked the spreadsheet and most of it has been wiped out! Does someone have a backup?

faiyaz.ally

Star Member
Jan 10, 2014
Kaur13 said:
Hi Everyone

I just did my landing on Friday (Feb 7) at Peace Bridge. Landing at peace bridge was more quicker and easier than at rainbow bridge. Here are links which help me to do landing at peace bridge:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/uturn-experience-on-fort-erie-peace-bridge-niagara-falls-t155066.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/my-landing-experience-at-peace-bridge-fort-erie-t152323.0.html

Regards
Conrats @kaur13 . I've sent my passport to the Visa office, still waiting to hear back from there. Any idea how this process works? The tracker says that the package has been delivered to the immigrations, but I haven't received any correspondence from them. The tracker that tracks the return shipment hasn't been activated yet. Let me know if any of you have an idea of how this works.

Thanks agaain!

gladaki

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Done....
Upfront on 29th April..Updated on Ecas on 26th May
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
Kaur13 said:
Hi Everyone

Regards
congrats :) you deserved PR :)....I notice that your application for PR was turn down in first time..Was it must faster for you in second time

Kaur13

Star Member
Sep 28, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gladaki said:
congrats :) you deserved PR :)....I notice that your application for PR was turn down in first time..Was it must faster for you in second time
Thanks Dear, I was fast after medical. As they received medical results then within a week everything was done.

Regards

Kaur13

Star Member
Sep 28, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faiyaz.ally said:
Conrats @ kaur13 . I've sent my passport to the Visa office, still waiting to hear back from there. Any idea how this process works? The tracker says that the package has been delivered to the immigrations, but I haven't received any correspondence from them. The tracker that tracks the return shipment hasn't been activated yet. Let me know if any of you have an idea of how this works.

Thanks agaain!
Thanks Dear, They received my passport on Jan 31 (Friday) and return shipment was activated on Feb 5(Wednesday). So It took 2-3 business days.

Regards

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Boys and Girls who are still awaiting a response on their PR app. Did you'll hear anything yet?

Nasdi my man what about u?

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Nasdi said:
bro, nada...just waiting
Same here man.. NADA... but forget it ..im packing ma bags for collingwood this weekend ...i'd rather enjoy the most instead of breaking my head on locating my PR file with CIC 8)

Nasdi

Star Member
Nov 4, 2013
eh i only worry about my PR file mon-fri from 9-5 lol

other than that, i just enjoy my life, whatever happens happens and i truly believe that everything happens for a reason

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Nasdi said:
eh i only worry about my PR file mon-fri from 9-5 lol

other than that, i just enjoy my life, whatever happens happens and i truly believe that everything happens for a reason
HAHA ..9 to 5 that was hilarious.
Dont worry man.. if it doesnt work out .. we both move to New Zealand :p

faiyaz.ally

Star Member
Jan 10, 2014
Passport tracker activated today and the parcel is already in my city. Expecting a delivery attempt today. Won't be able to pick it up though because I'm at work.