+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2013 Applications!!!

Nasdi

Star Member
Nov 4, 2013
the only thing that's positive is my <insert joke>. (i couldn't find anything funny to say)

but no man, i sent them another email to fix the damn GCMS notes, its been 7 days since my last email.

had a good weekend though :)
youself ?

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Nasdi said:
the only thing that's positive is my <insert joke>. (i couldn't find anything funny to say)

but no man, i sent them another email to fix the damn GCMS notes, its been 7 days since my last email.

had a good weekend though :)
youself ?
Absolutely nothing at alllll ... I am tired of checking my app status on cic.gc.ca .. they should atleast give me my PR in a week after looking at how dedicated I have checked my app status more than 30 times a day 8)

faiyaz.ally

Star Member
Jan 10, 2014
Sorry you guys are going through all this frustration @Nasdi and @Winterfox.

Although, I feel bad for you guys, but I'd like to still update you that I have landed on Sunday early morning at 1:30AM.

I went to the Leewiston/Queenston bridge, no line-up, the officers were extremely polite and nice. I made a U-turn before the US border. The officer at the check-post asked me a couple routine questions and then directed me to go to the building for processing my entry. The processing inside took 5 mins. Reached home at 3:30 AM and peaced out! :) I'll update the excel sheet in an hour.

Thanks for all your support guys. Good luck to all! I will stick around in this forum to answer any questions you guys may have.

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
faiyaz.ally said:
Sorry you guys are going through all this frustration @ Nasdi and @ Winterfox.

Although, I feel bad for you guys, but I'd like to still update you that I have landed on Sunday early morning at 1:30AM.

I went to the Leewiston/Queenston bridge, no line-up, the officers were extremely polite and nice. I made a U-turn before the US border. The officer at the check-post asked me a couple routine questions and then directed me to go to the building for processing my entry. The processing inside took 5 mins. Reached home at 3:30 AM and peaced out! :) I'll update the excel sheet in an hour.

Thanks for all your support guys. Good luck to all! I will stick around in this forum to answer any questions you guys may have.
Thats great news faiyaz ur tension is now come to rest... lets hope nasdi and myself move ahead soon.

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Nasdi said:
winterfox ?
\

Nothing dude... My friend applied in July last year and got his MR yesterday.
WTF is going on?

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Hi folks
I am planning on talking to my MP regarding my PR file delay and me not receiving any updates yet.
Is this a wise idea? What exactly should I tell him? And is it advisable to give him my client ID and AOR number etc

Thanks a lot everyone

faiyaz.ally

Star Member
Jan 10, 2014
Winterfox said:
Hi folks
I am planning on talking to my MP regarding my PR file delay and me not receiving any updates yet.
Is this a wise idea? What exactly should I tell him? And is it advisable to give him my client ID and AOR number etc

Thanks a lot everyone
Who's an MP?

spookyb

Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Feb-2013
AOR Received.
22-Mar-2013
Med's Request
06-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
16-Dec-2013
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
10-Apr-2014

spookyb

Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Feb-2013
AOR Received.
22-Mar-2013
Med's Request
06-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
16-Dec-2013
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
10-Apr-2014
Winterfox said:
Hi folks

Thanks a lot everyone
Most MP offices should be familiar with the process. Just tell them how long you have been waiting and that you would just like to find out where your application is at. I'd give them the file number, client ID, name, date of birth. They will let you know if there is anything else they need.

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
spookyb said:
Most MP offices should be familiar with the process. Just tell them how long you have been waiting and that you would just like to find out where your application is at. I'd give them the file number, client ID, name, date of birth. They will let you know if there is anything else they need.
K thanks. I just sent him an email