+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2013 Applications!!!

Divine11

Dec 1, 2012
@ Winterfox and Nasdi....When my Parents got Immigration 2008. ECAS was still showing application received after their stamping was done.

When they say in process it means....your file is being reviewed. I got notes and all it says..File is being reviewed by officer. All we can do is WAIT.

As they say Patience is Virtue....All the best guys, Hang on tight it takes fraction of time to change tables...

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Divine11 said:
@ Winterfox and Nasdi....When my Parents got Immigration 2008. ECAS was still showing application received after their stamping was done.

When they say in process it means....your file is being reviewed. I got notes and all it says..File is being reviewed by officer. All we can do is WAIT.

As they say Patience is Virtue....All the best guys, Hang on tight it takes fraction of time to change tables...
Hmmm thats sounds a little positive to me. Thanks Divine for the divine info

Nasdi

Star Member
Nov 4, 2013
wtf i just received my GCMS, and they sent me the GCMS of the closed application that was declined last year....says status refused, everything else cancelled, and the notes are exactly what i had received last year...does this mean they just refused it again ? or did someone make a mistake....

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Nasdi said:
all the update dates are 2011 and due dates are 2012....
Call CIC immediately and confirm and also send an email to that address I gave u and ask for clarification.
At the same time email Ott_pilot guys as well.. cos we dont know which dept handles these issues.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Winterfox said:
Call CIC immediately and confirm and also send an email to that address I gave u and ask for clarification.
At the same time email Ott_pilot guys as well.. cos we dont know which dept handles these issues.
Email address for CPC-O has changed. Do not email ott_pilot anymore. Check my website for the
updated email address.

>> http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/

Nasdi

Star Member
Nov 4, 2013
i sent an email to that new adress and i replied directly to the ATIP email for the GCMS notes, letting them know they chose the wrong file are ALL teh dates are 2011 and the due dates are 2012

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Nasdi said:
i sent an email to that new adress and i replied directly to the ATIP email for the GCMS notes, letting them know they chose the wrong file are ALL teh dates are 2011 and the due dates are 2012
Yea dude such kinda mishap is really frustrating and de-motivating. But if ur sure its a mistake and the notes are of 2011 then CIC will amend their mistake and correct it.

faiyaz.ally

Star Member
Jan 10, 2014
Winterfox said:
Hi Nasdi, Divine11 and the others who are waiting for an update.
CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca just emailed me saying

Dear client,

Your application is currently being processed. Please note that we are unable to estimate the remaining processing time required for your application. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Sincerely,

Now what do i interpret from this. In process in the sense? And y does ecas still show App received if they are saying its in process.
HELP!!

@Winterfox that's their standard email format. If they say it's in process in that email, it only means that your application has been received in their office and has been placed in queue for the officer to review it or it could mean that your background/criminal checks, etc. are in process. This "in process" has nothing to do with the ecas. Your ecas status will change only when you recieve a MR. That's when that will (ussually) change to "in process'. There'e neither anything good or bad about the reply that you got from the immigrations visa office. Just hold on.

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
faiyaz.ally said:
@ Winterfox that's their standard email format. If they say it's in process in that email, it only means that your application has been received in their office and has been placed in queue for the officer to review it or it could mean that your background/criminal checks, etc. are in process. This "in process" has nothing to do with the ecas. Your ecas status will change only when you recieve a MR. That's when that will (ussually) change to "in process'. There'e neither anything good or bad about the reply that you got from the immigrations visa office. Just hold on.

AAhhh damn .... faiyaz u shud have no told me about this lol.. I would have pretended to be happy that my app is in process :eek:

faiyaz.ally

Star Member
Jan 10, 2014
Winterfox said:
AAhhh damn .... faiyaz u shud have no told me about this lol.. I would have pretended to be happy that my app is in process :eek:
sORRY @Winterfox, but you rather have the right information. Again, don't be disheartened; there's nothing bad about that either. It means that your application is still being reviewed. Don't worry, you and @Nasdi are next.

Quick update, my ecas changed to "Decision Made" today.

Good Luck all!