+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2013 Applications!!!

Divine11

Dec 1, 2012
Winterfox....I'm also anxiously waiting for my MR. It sucks to know my buddy who applied 3 months after me...he got MR.
He applied in May 2013... :( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I hope all Feb 2013 applicant get Green light soon.. God bless

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Divine11 said:
Winterfox....I'm also anxiously waiting for my MR. It sucks to know my buddy who applied 3 months after me...he got MR.

[/quote
you applied individually or did u add your spouse etc

BacchusTO

Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2013
AOR Received.
09-04-2013
File Transfer...
06-12-2013
Med's Done....
31-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Waived
Divine11, did you already received your Request for Payment of RPRF?

FYI, in my case I nerver received any notification of Medicals Request. I got my RPRF on December 6. I immediately proceeded with the online payment. But I was wondering about the MR since I thought it was supposed to come before the RPRF (still I'm not sure what is the supposed right order...). I even checked my spam box, and there was nothing from CIC. So, I sent an e-mail to CIC to ask them if I should send my Medicals immediately. They replied me 5 days later with a document attached about the Medicals procedure...
If I had waited for the Medicals Request notification without taking any action, my file would still be under process right now!
I got my CPR recently, with the "Decision made" status appearing ...only one day after ECAS updated to "Medicals received". I see in this a clue that CIC was actually waiting for my Medicals to make decision on my case.
I know other people who had more or less the same issue. Their file remained paused for a while until they realize that CIC was just waiting for the Medicals Results making their file completed. And they never got advised they was supposed to process with the medical visit.

Conclusion: If you already reached the RPRF step, you can proceed directly with the Medicals. Anyway, the medical results are valid for one year so you can do it even earlier than expected by CIC. It's always better earlier than too late.

By the way, someone can tell me when the invitation to proceed with the medical exam is supposed to come in the CEC process normally? Before or after the RPRF request? And about how many dayss/weeks? Just by curiosity.

Smiley17

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8 May 2013
IELTS Request
Given with application
Med's Request
22nd Jan 2014
Med's Done....
17th Feb 2014
Passport Req..
18th Feb 2014
Divine11 said:

All the best

Smiley17

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8 May 2013
IELTS Request
Given with application
Med's Request
22nd Jan 2014
Med's Done....
17th Feb 2014
Passport Req..
18th Feb 2014
BacchusTO said:

FYI, in my case I nerver received any notification of Medicals Request. I got my RPRF on December 6. I immediately proceeded with the online payment. But I was wondering about the MR since I thought it was supposed to come before the RPRF (still I'm not sure what is the supposed right order...). I even checked my spam box, and there was nothing from CIC. So, I sent an e-mail to CIC to ask them if I should send my Medicals immediately. They replied me 5 days later with a document attached about the Medicals procedure...
If I had waited for the Medicals Request notification without taking any action, my file would still be under process right now!
I got my CPR recently, with the "Decision made" status appearing ...only one day after ECAS updated to "Medicals received". I see in this a clue that CIC was actually waiting for my Medicals to make decision on my case.
I know other people who had more or less the same issue. Their file remained paused for a while until they realize that CIC was just waiting for the Medicals Results making their file completed. And they never got advised they was supposed to process with the medical visit.

Conclusion: If you already reached the RPRF step, you can proceed directly with the Medicals. Anyway, the medical results are valid for one year so you can do it even earlier than expected by CIC. It's always better earlier than too late.

By the way, someone can tell me when the invitation to proceed with the medical exam is supposed to come in the CEC process normally? Before or after the RPRF request? And about how many dayss/weeks? Just by curiosity.
I have normally seen MR coming up 1st and then the RPRF & biodate request.

Smiley17

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8 May 2013
IELTS Request
Given with application
Med's Request
22nd Jan 2014
Med's Done....
17th Feb 2014
Passport Req..
18th Feb 2014
BacchusTO said:

In my case i got the MR on 22nd & RPRF on 3rd Feb

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Hi Nasdi, Divine11 and the others who are waiting for an update.
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca just emailed me saying

Dear client,

Your application is currently being processed. Please note that we are unable to estimate the remaining processing time required for your application. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Sincerely,

Now what do i interpret from this. In process in the sense? And y does ecas still show App received if they are saying its in process.
HELP!!

Nasdi

Star Member
Nov 4, 2013
honestly all we can do is speculate.....but my guess is they are looking at your file, either they will give you an MR soon or there are things they arent sure of so they need to review them....

thats my best guess man