+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

spacemonkey1o1

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017
Montreal, QC
My fingerprints reached on December 4th, 2017 and I had my FBI fingerprints processed on 13th March (that's when my credit card got charged) and this is still OLD system of FBI unlike new one.

I still haven't received fingerprint results although I don't need it anymore but I am curious it's been almost 26 days today and haven't received physical mail yet.
wow okay, that helps me figure out my timeline a little more. Thanks!
But weird you haven't even received them in the mail though.
DId you end up just doing them over and going with the electronic way?

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
wow okay, that helps me figure out my timeline a little more. Thanks!
But weird you haven't even received them in the mail though.
DId you end up just doing them over and going with the electronic way?
Yes! I eventually got it through faster way! And I am already in PR process but surprised I haven't received mail yet

zahadum

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-02-2018
Nomination.....
29-01-2018
AOR Received.
15-03-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2018
Med's Done....
04-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-05-2019
I would do that but then id have to pay another 50 bucks for the fingerprints. I've already waited 3 months and I thought I saw they typically charge your credit card 3.5 months after receiving the request. So I may just wait it out and see.
Well, after your credit card got charged, you need to wait for nearly a month before the physical copy reach you by mail. I got a PDF in just few days, and then 3 weeks later received my physical copy...

Reactions: spacemonkey1o1

b94od

Apr 12, 2018
Hey everyone!

Can anyone tell me the current applications being processed?

I tried the number provided on this forum and it said it had changed numbers.

Also, does anyone have any idea how long mailing of takes after processing? (I live in Ireland)

Thank you!

b94od

Apr 12, 2018
My friend accidentally booked my flights on May 24th.

I'm applying for the IEC 2 year work permit. I have all documents except my US police cert.

If I don't receive my US police cert by then is it possible to enter Canada on a visitor visa and once the police cert arrives in Ireland, have it mailed to my Canadian address and then change it to a work permit at immigration?

Vivu

Feb 20, 2018
Hello Everyone,
I want to get live fingerprints done but the centres are asking for a Live Scan request form. Can anyone guide from where I can get this form and how to fill it ? I am in California .

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
My CC was charged on March 13th, 2018 and still I haven't received hard copy!! Although I don't need it now but this was normal processing mode, strange that I haven't received hard copy.

Vivu

Feb 20, 2018

bibinpanicker

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Here in California no one is doing this. Have sent my ink fingerprints. Any idea what is the processing time after they receive the package?
Did you do the eDo option? If so, it would be 3-5 business days as per their website. The paper application takes 14-16 weeks. I'd recommend the eDo option.