+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

Hans_Cath

Dec 4, 2017
I know some people are still waiting on the old system so I got an update from the FBI yesterday about the old paper system and they said: at this time we are opening mail we received on approximately 12/11/2017.

PB_TX_BC

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
Hello everyone,
I just wanted to share my learnings regarding getting FBI PCC for those who have issues with their fingerprints' quality. My wife got rejections due to poor quality 4-5 times. She got fingerprints done both through police stations and Livescans-Identogo. Eventually what worked out for us is that we got multiple physical fingerprints (not electronic like Identogo) and it worked. So if FBI has multiple physical ones, they also look for consistency across all copies. So my advice to all having this issue is to not go for electronic ones. Note: this is only for people who have faced multiple rejections due to poor quality of fingerprints. This is more common among girls. Thank You.

Best,
PB_TX_BC

Hans_Cath

Dec 4, 2017
Hello everyone,
I just wanted to share my learnings regarding getting FBI PCC for those who have issues with their fingerprints' quality. My wife got rejections due to poor quality 4-5 times. She got fingerprints done both through police stations and Livescans-Identogo. Eventually what worked out for us is that we got multiple physical fingerprints (not electronic like Identogo) and it worked. So if FBI has multiple physical ones, they also look for consistency across all copies. So my advice to all having this issue is to not go for electronic ones. Note: this is only for people who have faced multiple rejections due to poor quality of fingerprints. This is more common among girls. Thank You.

Best,
PB_TX_BC
That's good to know, my fingerprints have already been rejected once. I'm really hoping my second ones aren't rejected twice especially being a girl! It's definitely interesting that it is more common among girls, I wonder why that is?

PB_TX_BC

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
That's good to know, my fingerprints have already been rejected once. I'm really hoping my second ones aren't rejected twice especially being a girl! It's definitely interesting that it is more common among girls, I wonder why that is?
That is because in some cases the detergents used while washing utensils cause formation of lines on fingers. Girls (and boys) while doing such household chores should always wear gloves. Wish you good luck!

spacemonkey1o1

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017
Montreal, QC
Hey guys,

I mailed my documents to the FBI on January 8th of this year and stupidly didn't pay for the tracking of the documents. So I was wondering if anyone knows the processing times they are at right now. I know it can take up to 4 months but I haven't had my credit card charged yet either and its been 3 months. I am worried they haven't received my documents and I will have to do it all over again.
Also, the IRCC had emailed me a week ago, saying I have 30 days to submit the PCC and I emailed them back saying that I am waiting but I am worried they may drop my application if I don't receive my PCC on time. I was going to call them and explain my situation, does anyone know the number to do that?

Thanks in advance!!

Amrith

Dec 24, 2017
Hey guys,

I mailed my documents to the FBI on January 8th of this year and stupidly didn't pay for the tracking of the documents. So I was wondering if anyone knows the processing times they are at right now. I know it can take up to 4 months but I haven't had my credit card charged yet either and its been 3 months. I am worried they haven't received my documents and I will have to do it all over again.
Also, the IRCC had emailed me a week ago, saying I have 30 days to submit the PCC and I emailed them back saying that I am waiting but I am worried they may drop my application if I don't receive my PCC on time. I was going to call them and explain my situation, does anyone know the number to do that?

Thanks in advance!!
You can get your fbi pcc in 10 days if you create a online application or eDo or convert the existing application to online by paying fees online and associating it to your fingerprints already sent. I did both and got my pcc's

spacemonkey1o1

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017
Montreal, QC
You can get your fbi pcc in 10 days if you create a online application or eDo or convert the existing application to online by paying fees online and associating it to your fingerprints already sent. I did both and got my pcc's
Can I do the eDo or online application without having a tracking number for my package when sent?

JaiCanada

Feb 9, 2018
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Med's Done....
12-06-2018
Passport Req..
27-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2018
LANDED..........
02-11-2018
Can I do the eDo or online application without having a tracking number for my package when sent?
I think if you do a separate eDO application, send in your fingerprints with a tracking number, it may be better. You may get the eDO results quicker and in time, instead of waiting for the older application you have already made.

zahadum

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-02-2018
Nomination.....
29-01-2018
AOR Received.
15-03-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2018
Med's Done....
04-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-05-2019
If time is im
Hey guys,

Thanks in advance!!
Redo your fingerprint and submit an EDO, and you can get your PCC in a week by email. the one you submitted without tracking number will take forever.

spacemonkey1o1

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017
Montreal, QC
If time is im

Redo your fingerprint and submit an EDO, and you can get your PCC in a week by email. the one you submitted without tracking number will take forever.

I would do that but then id have to pay another 50 bucks for the fingerprints. I've already waited 3 months and I thought I saw they typically charge your credit card 3.5 months after receiving the request. So I may just wait it out and see.

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
My fingerprints reached on December 4th, 2017 and I had my FBI fingerprints processed on 13th March (that's when my credit card got charged) and this is still OLD system of FBI unlike new one.

I still haven't received fingerprint results although I don't need it anymore but I am curious it's been almost 26 days today and haven't received physical mail yet.

Reactions: spacemonkey1o1