+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

b94od

Apr 12, 2018
Does anyone know which paper-based applications are currently being processed? If so how do i obtain this information myself?
Thank you :)

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
Does anyone know which paper-based applications are currently being processed? If so how do i obtain this information myself?
Thank you :)
You can email them or call them!
My guess would be they are processing Feb applications :) cos on March 13th, 2018. December 1st week files were being processed

b94od

Apr 12, 2018
You can email them or call them!
My guess would be they are processing Feb applications :) cos on March 13th, 2018. December 1st week files were being processed
Thanks Troy! Would you have the correct number or email? I've tried finding it but no luck! :(

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
can we courier FD-258 to FBI in single envelope for both husband and wife.. or did you guys send individual envelopes?

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Yes, I have tried it. It works on regular paper and the fingerprints are great better than regular ink. I will recommend using inkless for clear fingerprints.
great thanks... did you get those inkless from local police dept or from where?
and did they print exactly same what FD258 looks like?

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
can we courier FD-258 to FBI in single envelope for both husband and wife.. or did you guys send individual envelopes?
I sent 2 envelopes one for myself and one for my spouse. Both envelopes in one DHL package. The package was received by FBI on 17 May and today I got the email that my FBI PCC is done. Great overall experience with turnaround time of just 1 business day.

Reactions: desmat

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
I sent 2 envelopes one for myself and one for my spouse. Both envelopes in one DHL package. The package was received by FBI on 17 May and today I got the email that my FBI PCC is done. Great overall experience with turnaround time of just 1 business day.
silly question... why did you choose expensive DHL than inexpensive USPS?
:)