+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
We are creating online fbi account for payment. We have below confusions:

- Do we need to enter enter SSN online or write on FD258 card?
- If from India then race is "Asian"?
- Reason for Request - "Live, work or travel in a foreign country" Correct?
- What to write in box asking “In care of” or “Attention”?
- "Would you like your date of birth included on the response" - Yes or No?

thanks in advance

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
We are creating online fbi account for payment. We have below confusions:

- Do we need to enter enter SSN online or write on FD258 card? I forgot to write SSN on the FD258 card but I entered in the online form. In my PCC the SSN is mentioned. So its important you mention the SSN in the online form for sure.
- If from India then race is "Asian"? Yes for India Race is Asian.
- Reason for Request - "Live, work or travel in a foreign country" Correct? - Correct
- What to write in box asking “In care of” or “Attention”? Nothing if you are getting it delivered at your address - In case you want to send the hard copy to some other person then you mention the name of that person.
- "Would you like your date of birth included on the response" - Yes or No? I added my Date of birth and the PCC has the DOB printed.

thanks in advance

saha2257

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
Guys ,

Couple of questions :
1. Does the first status shows "Status: INSUFFICIENT" and then later when they receive it fingerprint card it changes ?
2. Does the pdf result comes by default as no option to select one and only option is MAIL .

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
Guys ,

Couple of questions :
1. Does the first status shows "Status: INSUFFICIENT" and then later when they receive it fingerprint card it changes ?
2. Does the pdf result comes by default as no option to select one and only option is MAIL .
1. Yes it shows insufficient and then you will get the updated status and email once they receive the card.
2. Then once the PCC is complete you will get the email that PCC is complete. You go to the login page and the PCC will be ready for download. The soft copy can be downloaded through the login page and the hard copy is optional.

Reactions: saha2257

saha2257

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
1. Yes it shows insufficient and then you will get the updated status and email once they receive the card.
2. Then once the PCC is complete you will get the email that PCC is complete. You go to the login page and the PCC will be ready for download. The soft copy can be downloaded through the login page and the hard copy is optional.
Thanks , by any chance can i send both mine and spouse finger print in single courier, any specific instruction for that ?

cprcandidate

May 24, 2018
I sent 2 envelopes one for myself and one for my spouse. Both envelopes in one DHL package. The package was received by FBI on 17 May and today I got the email that my FBI PCC is done. Great overall experience with turnaround time of just 1 business day.

Newbie here. I sent my envelope in first week of Feb. No response yet. And from what I understood they take 14-16 weeks to process it. How I eyours approved in a day? Should I be worried?

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
Newbie here. I sent my envelope in first week of Feb. No response yet. And from what I understood they take 14-16 weeks to process it. How I eyours approved in a day? Should I be worried?
I applied through a new online application process (eDO) which was started some time back. Looks like you used the old process which take 3-4 months. I think there is an option to convert to the faster eDO. Just check the forum and people have discussed that earlier. There should be details on FBI portal as well on how to convert that to the faster online application process.

gsaraf

May 27, 2018
I'm in the process of reapplying using this eDO thing. I had originally sent then request through mail back in Feb for me and my spouse together. I'm guessing we'll have to submit our requests separately using eDO? Also, we'll both email the same USPS info to the FBI?

saha2257

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
Hey guys ,
Any idea on when we get the link with PIN after FBI receives the document ( as showing FEDEX tracker) . Do we receive any email with status .

js223

Jun 13, 2018
Hey guys, Fingerprinting done Jun 15 (at local Sheriff's office for $20) - FBI received Jun 18 evening - FBI Confirmation Email Jun 20 morning.
I sent both mine and my spouses' fingerprints in a single courier. Used USPS for the same.

Quick question- Should I just upload the pdf file I got from edo website or Should I wait for the hard copy?