+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

maplov

Jan 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-03-2018
IELTS Request
06-01-2018
Med's Done....
28-02-2018
Passport Req..
03-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2018
Hello Seniors,

In my eDO, I can see my report from "view output". This has been 2 weeks now.

But the status is showing "RESPONSE WAITING".

I have not got the paper report yet even though I opted for that while applying.

Anybody is this situation?
How long it takes to get the paper report?
And moreover, is the PDF applicable to produce to IRCC as a proof?

Need your help guys.
Same has been for me. But I submitted the online pdf for the application.

maplov

Jan 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-03-2018
IELTS Request
06-01-2018
Med's Done....
28-02-2018
Passport Req..
03-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2018
And IRCC is okay with that?
It seems the online PCC is acceptable as the physical copy is just the printout of the pdf and many people who received their physical copies have posted on the forum that both are same. As well as my consultant confirmed that.

robinhood_1984

Jan 22, 2018
The paper copy takes a couple of weeks to arrive in Canada, probably longer for outside North America.

I can confirm that the paper copy is exactly the same as the PDF in every respect, there is no colour or special water mark on the paper copy. If you have a good printer, you won't notice any difference.

munif162

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
It seems the online PCC is acceptable as the physical copy is just the printout of the pdf and many people who received their physical copies have posted on the forum that both are same. As well as my consultant confirmed that.
Thanks.

Hans_Cath

Dec 4, 2017
Does anyone know what dates they are processing for the old paper system? I don't want to submit eDO because I should have a response back in a week or two. The last I heard they were working on November dates and mine was delivered in early December.

rj16

Star Member
May 19, 2015
New Jersey, USA
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
My wife has got her fingerprints denied 3 times in last 2 years. I can't understand what is wrong with her fingerprints. I called FBI and asked if I can do LiveScan. They said that we can, but we will need a hardcopy which are printed on FD-258. So after doing some research, I found this company Identogo, which provides live scanning printed on FD-258. It's only available in few states, but I thought let me share it anyways. We got her fingerprints through there yesterday, and they look good. But let's see if FBI is able to process them this time.

https://www.identogo.com/services/fingerprint-card
Just a follow up, her fingerprints got accepted finally, after getting rejected 3 times in the past.

rajanshah176

Nov 30, 2017
Hi Guys,

I applied for the PPC online and the status shows as "Response Waiting" since Feb 10th. There is a PDF attached and it has the PCC which mentions no criminal records. I haven't received the physical copy in my mail till now. Is there anything that I need to do?

Thanks

bibinpanicker

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi Guys,

I applied for the PPC online and the status shows as "Response Waiting" since Feb 10th. There is a PDF attached and it has the PCC which mentions no criminal records. I haven't received the physical copy in my mail till now. Is there anything that I need to do?

Thanks
Your PDF attachment can be uploaded to your application. Both are the same.

bibinpanicker

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Ok will do that, thank you. But I wanted to keep the original copy for my records. Does it usually take this long to receive it?
I believe it depends on your location. The hard copy and soft copy are the same. You can print the soft copy if you want.