+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
I got an email saying 'Your Identity History Summary Response is now available for review. This response is available for 90 days.'
But there is no attachment or link to access the report? Is that because I asked for mailed copy, people who received it in e-mail, what was it like?

I got an email saying 'Your Identity History Summary Response is now available for review. This response is available for 90 days.'
But there is no attachment or link to access the report? Is that because I asked for mailed copy, people who received it in e-mail, what was it like?
You need to use the link sent initially (with the PIN).

Reactions: lampbreaker

Arod

May 15, 2017
Hi, quick question.Does the electronic FBI PCC have the same value as the paper version? Cause my lawyer is now saying that we should wait for the mail to come and then upload it to the system. But really I do not agree.
I have the same question. I think I read somewhere the electronic version works, but if anyone could confirm it would be great.

ironic

Feb 3, 2018
Yes, if you checked the boxes in application form.
Thanks a lot. I actually have one more question for you. I and my wife will be applying from different countries, and she has some complications with her current work permit. We are thinking of getting help from one of the Immigration Professionals of ICCRC. Do you or anyone else have any idea how authentic/good they are?

You have been a great help mate.

ljchan66

Feb 21, 2018
Hey everyone, I've got a question:

So I've mailed in my fingerprints along with my application on Nov 9th 2017 from Hong Kong using the Hong Kong Government's Post Office, and I did not use a tracking number! My question is, can I still apply for eDO and then ask them to look for my fingerprints from my mailed application (although it doesn't have a tracking number)?

Also, does anyone know how long it would take for them to mail out the PCC? From their typical mail, it says 3-4 weeks for overseas addresses?

robinhood_1984

Jan 22, 2018
Has anyone received their eDO PCC in the mail yet? Mine was processed on the 12th of Feb so 10 days ago now and there is nothing in the mail yet, how long is normal for delivery to Canada? Also, when I log in, it just says "Response Waiting" as the status, I'm hoping that doesn't mean that they have not even mailed it out?

hasim_canadavisa

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Has anyone received their eDO PCC in the mail yet? Mine was processed on the 12th of Feb so 10 days ago now and there is nothing in the mail yet, how long is normal for delivery to Canada? Also, when I log in, it just says "Response Waiting" as the status, I'm hoping that doesn't mean that they have not even mailed it out?
While my status m9ved to "response waiting", I found a small box down there to download the PDF.
I got a mail too saying I can view my report for 90 days.
Have a second look, possibly it's completed already

hasim_canadavisa

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Has anybody got charged twice for PCC and got the refund?

I paid while I submit through eDO for paper based application which i sent in Dec 1st week.

Upon request, FBI picked up my fingerprint from my earlier package and processed through eDO and charged credit card once again:(

robinhood_1984

Jan 22, 2018
While my status m9ved to "response waiting", I found a small box down there to download the PDF.
I got a mail too saying I can view my report for 90 days.
Have a second look, possibly it's completed already
Thanks, I've had the PDF file since the day it was processed but I'm waiting for the hard copy to arrive in the mail. In my application for citizenship it states that it must be the 'original' that is submitted and as of yet, I'm unsure if the paper copy in the mail differs in any way from a printed out PDF version.

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
For my Spouse FBI PCC through eDO, we got thick printer paper (95 gsm) and then a black ink pad. Got her prints taken on seven FD 258 forms and along with the confirmation mail sent the same. Today FBI has provided the PCC.

If you follow the standard protocol of finger printing then you can get the prints on FD-258 form at your place and provide to FBI for PCC.

robinhood_1984

Jan 22, 2018
My PCC (eDO) arrived in the mail today. My time line is as follows....

Submitted/paid for eDO online - Feb 5th 2018.
Finger prints obtained and mailed from Houlton, ME (so sent from within the US) - Feb 6th 2018.
FBI Received prints - Feb 9th 2018.
Email received to say prints received and 10 minutes later another email to confirm completion of process with PDF file available online - Feb 12th 2018.
FBI mailed PCC (according to post mark) - Feb 14th 2018.
Received in New Brunswick, Canada - Feb 22nd 2018.

So from start of process to having the original copy in hand was 17 days.

The original copy is identical in appearance to the online PDF version. Both are completely black and white. The only thing I noticed is that if I try and print off my PDF one, it doesn't show the faded FBI logo thats a light gray in colour, and likewise if I scan the original, its very hard to make out the logo as its so light/faded in colour on both the original paper and on the PDF. For citizenship applications, which is why I needed it, it states the original must be submitted so I will be sending them the original I received in the mail today. I have no idea if they'd actually accept a print off of the PDF but in my opinion its still original as provided by the FBI but just to be safe I'll send the one I got in the mail. For people who are applying for different things and need to submit it online, I don't think it'd matter which one you sent. In fact the PDF would be better as its already showing correctly on your computer. To submit a copy of the original received by mail would be difficult as many scanners wouldn't pick up the background logo very clearly.

Reactions: tbn2k18

ljchan66

Feb 21, 2018
Does anyone know how I can login to eDO?

I used the link provided Identity History Summary Checks and the link is:

https://www.edo.cjis.gov

But every time I try to go to that website, it says: Request Error (invalid_request)

Is anyone getting the same thing? How are you guys able to submit a request? My iphone is able to load the website though...

vjosi

Jun 23, 2017
tirane
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
LANDED..........
18-10-2018
My PCC (eDO) arrived in the mail today. My time line is as follows....

Submitted/paid for eDO online - Feb 5th 2018.
Finger prints obtained and mailed from Houlton, ME (so sent from within the US) - Feb 6th 2018.
FBI Received prints - Feb 9th 2018.
Email received to say prints received and 10 minutes later another email to confirm completion of process with PDF file available online - Feb 12th 2018.
FBI mailed PCC (according to post mark) - Feb 14th 2018.
Received in New Brunswick, Canada - Feb 22nd 2018.

So from start of process to having the original copy in hand was 17 days.

The original copy is identical in appearance to the online PDF version. Both are completely black and white. The only thing I noticed is that if I try and print off my PDF one, it doesn't show the faded FBI logo thats a light gray in colour, and likewise if I scan the original, its very hard to make out the logo as its so light/faded in colour on both the original paper and on the PDF. For citizenship applications, which is why I needed it, it states the original must be submitted so I will be sending them the original I received in the mail today. I have no idea if they'd actually accept a print off of the PDF but in my opinion its still original as provided by the FBI but just to be safe I'll send the one I got in the mail. For people who are applying for different things and need to submit it online, I don't think it'd matter which one you sent. In fact the PDF would be better as its already showing correctly on your computer. To submit a copy of the original received by mail would be difficult as many scanners wouldn't pick up the background logo very clearly.
So there is no difference between the pdf version and hard copy?

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
So there is no difference between the pdf version and hard copy?
Yes that's what has happened. However, FBI mentions that we have no arrest record in their database.

Do we need to provide state pcc as well?