+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

vjosi

Jun 23, 2017
tirane
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
LANDED..........
18-10-2018
I received FBI PCC yesterday 16.02.2018
It got delivered on 15.11.2017 but then we chose EDO option and processed it online.
We have already requested two extensions, the first was 60 days and the second 30 days.

Thank you for your support

Reactions: tbn2k18 and WAT876

WAT876

Star Member
Jan 27, 2018
If using the eDO system the below highlighted in Bold is most important. If you forget to mention that then the package goes into normal processing and not eDO.

Address for eDO processing

FBI CJIS Division
ATTN: ELECTRONIC SUMMARY REQUEST
1000 Custer Hollow Road
Clarksburg, WV 26306

Documents required: Copy of confirmation mail and FD-258 card (physical copies). Processing within 2 to 5 days after receipt.

Address for the Normal processing 14 to 16 weeks process

FBI CJIS Division – Summary Request
1000 Custer Hollow Road
Clarksburg, WV 26306

Documents required: Application form, FD-258 card, Payment authorization or money order or certified check (Physical copies). Processing within 14 to 16 weeks after receipt.

All the best

This happened to me. Don't let it happen to you. Took quite a while to find it. Emails and calls. Clearly write ELECTRONIC SUMMARY REQUEST on the envelope.

Reactions: tbn2k18
Feb 17, 2018
Hello,

I have a quick question.

Sent my PCC back in October, per FBIs email it said PCC was/will be mailed by Feb 7th.

It’s the 17th and no sign of it on the mail. I live in Miami, FL and it’s know for snail mail to take long to get here, has anyone faced such delay?

Should I worry?

Jul 29, 2017
I received FBI PCC yesterday 16.02.2018
It got delivered on 15.11.2017 but then we chose EDO option and processed it online.
We have already requested two extensions, the first was 60 days and the second 30 days.

Thank you for your support
Hi,
When did u submit ur request for using ur fingerprint card for eDO?

vjosi

Jun 23, 2017
tirane
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
LANDED..........
18-10-2018
Hi,
When did u submit ur request for using ur fingerprint card for eDO?
14 february after i read the procedure in this forum. They had difficulty in locating the mail initially, but after send repeatedly proof of delivery they found it

Jul 29, 2017
14 february after i read the procedure in this forum. They had difficulty in locating the mail initially, but after send repeatedly proof of delivery they found it
They've also forwarded my request to processing center on Feb 14th, but still nothing so far; hoping for smooth processing. Thank you

Reactions: vjosi

ypaul

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-01-2018
Is FBI PCC supposed to have dates we stayed in USA ? I don't see one on report generated by eDO.

ironic

Feb 3, 2018
Hi,
I have sent my Fingerprint to FBI for PCC from Dhaka, Bangladesh (via DHL and it is trackable) and it was received on 22nd December. Now if I want to go with the eDO process to receive it early, do I need to send my fingerprint once again?
@vjosi , @WAT876 or anyone else can help?

Thanks

vjosi

Jun 23, 2017
tirane
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
LANDED..........
18-10-2018
Hi,
I have sent my Fingerprint to FBI for PCC from Dhaka, Bangladesh (via DHL and it is trackable) and it was received on 22nd December. Now if I want to go with the eDO process to receive it early, do I need to send my fingerprint once again?

Thanks
You can use the fingerprints you sent on December, just send an email to FBI. In this forum you can find the details

Reactions: ironic

WAT876

Star Member
Jan 27, 2018
Hi,

Thanks
No, you can use those fingerprints.

See process below:

Option to Resubmit via eDO

If you submitted an Identity History Summary request on or after November 1, 2017 via trackable mail only, you have the option to resubmit the request electronically via eDO.
  • Visit https://www.edo.cjis.gov and submit your application and payment.
  • Forward your eDO confirmation e-mail to identity@fbi.gov and include the following mandatory information in your e-mail: mailing address, telephone number, name of carrier service (i.e., FedEx, USPS, DHL, UPS, etc.), and the carrier tracking number for your original request.
  • Upon receipt of your e-mail, we will locate your original request and use your previously submitted fingerprint card to process your electronic request.
  • Note: You will only be charged for your eDO request. If you submitted a certified check or money order with your original request, it will be returned to the payer via U.S. Postal Service First-Class Mail. If you submitted credit card information, it will be securely destroyed.

Reactions: ironic

ironic

Feb 3, 2018
No, you can use those fingerprints.

See process below:

Option to Resubmit via eDO

If you submitted an Identity History Summary request on or after November 1, 2017 via trackable mail only, you have the option to resubmit the request electronically via eDO.
  • Visit https://www.edo.cjis.gov and submit your application and payment.
  • Forward your eDO confirmation e-mail to identity@fbi.gov and include the following mandatory information in your e-mail: mailing address, telephone number, name of carrier service (i.e., FedEx, USPS, DHL, UPS, etc.), and the carrier tracking number for your original request.
  • Upon receipt of your e-mail, we will locate your original request and use your previously submitted fingerprint card to process your electronic request.
  • Note: You will only be charged for your eDO request. If you submitted a certified check or money order with your original request, it will be returned to the payer via U.S. Postal Service First-Class Mail. If you submitted credit card information, it will be securely destroyed.
Thanks, I have just submitted the eDO request. Will they send me the PCC via e-mail and also mail the hard copy to the address that I have provided?

vjosi

Jun 23, 2017
tirane
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
LANDED..........
18-10-2018
Hi, quick question.Does the electronic FBI PCC have the same value as the paper version? Cause my lawyer is now saying that we should wait for the mail to come and then upload it to the system. But really I do not agree.

Last edited:

vjosi

Jun 23, 2017
tirane
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
LANDED..........
18-10-2018
Thanks, I have just submitted the eDO request. Will they send me the PCC via e-mail and also mail the hard copy to the address that I have provided?
Yes, if you checked the boxes in application form.