+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

bibinpanicker

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Can we withdraw the original application since we receive the PCC via EDO and the case is not open yet?
I believe we can. Send them an email with the details and they will tell you what to do. I send them an email and they asked me to send a scanned letter with details such as name, address and phone number with signature.

WAT876

Star Member
Jan 27, 2018
Can we withdraw the original application since we receive the PCC via EDO and the case is not open yet?
I would imagine so. You can send an email to the identity@fbi.gov account and request it. They referred to the process as a "STOP" notice when I submitted a request to change the mailing address on my first application with the old system.

Reactions: ypaul

riddhituteja

Feb 15, 2018
I got my pcc from FBI, now while uploading document on cic as a response to ADR its asking that what is the expiry for the fbi clearance certificate. what needs to be mentioned in that.please confirm

cbsg

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Need help ..

I got my Australia PCC in Sep 2017 . I was in Australia from 2011 to 2012 and never visited again . is PCC still valid as per CIC?

Onpoint

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
My paper application was delivered on 7th Nov which I believe they are opening this week, but I still send an eDO to atleast get the pdf copy faster because the delivery might take another 2-3 weeks. Got the eDO results in less than 48 hours. Kudos FBI!!

hasim_canadavisa

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Saudi Arabia
My paper application was delivered on 7th Nov which I believe they are opening this week, but I still send an eDO to atleast get the pdf copy faster because the delivery might take another 2-3 weeks. Got the eDO results in less than 48 hours. Kudos FBI!!
You may try to use your paper version to be done through eDO. May be able to get it faster without paying twice.

I have done that yesterday. Applied through eDO, sending a mail requesting to use the fingerprint from there.

They replied that they have sent my request to the proper department and advised to check my email for update.

hasim_canadavisa

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Saudi Arabia
For all those who sent in post and still waiting. you can convert to eDO now. Check on FBI website.....

Option to Resubmit via eDO

If you submitted an Identity History Summary request on or after November 1, 2017 via trackable mail only, you have the option to resubmit the request electronically via eDO.
  • Visit https://www.edo.cjis.gov and submit your application and payment.
  • Forward your eDO confirmation e-mail to identity@fbi.gov and include the following mandatory information in your e-mail: mailing address, telephone number, name of carrier service (i.e., FedEx, USPS, DHL, UPS, etc.), and the carrier tracking number for your original request.
  • Upon receipt of your e-mail, we will locate your original request and use your previously submitted fingerprint card to process your electronic request.
  • Note: You will only be charged for your eDO request. If you submitted a certified check or money order with your original request, it will be returned to the payer via U.S. Postal Service First-Class Mail. If you submitted credit card information, it will be securely destroyed.
Thanks for sharing this.
I have followed the process mentioned by you and send them email.

They accepted and sent my request to proper department and suggested me to check my email.

asdfou

Dec 1, 2016
Uh oh, I just got my PCC today and I went to scan/upload it and I realized that I never signed/authorized my extension request. My deadline was Feb. 10 and I uploaded stuff that showed proof and it showed up under my documents on the site but I forgot that I never signed it and transmitted to IRCC. I'm really nervous now because I just realized that today :eek::eek::eek::(:(:( Hopefully they accept it...

ssharman

Feb 19, 2017
For all those who sent in post and still waiting. you can convert to eDO now. Check on FBI website.....

Option to Resubmit via eDO

If you submitted an Identity History Summary request on or after November 1, 2017 via trackable mail only, you have the option to resubmit the request electronically via eDO.
  • Visit https://www.edo.cjis.gov and submit your application and payment.
  • Forward your eDO confirmation e-mail to identity@fbi.gov and include the following mandatory information in your e-mail: mailing address, telephone number, name of carrier service (i.e., FedEx, USPS, DHL, UPS, etc.), and the carrier tracking number for your original request.
  • Upon receipt of your e-mail, we will locate your original request and use your previously submitted fingerprint card to process your electronic request.
  • Note: You will only be charged for your eDO request. If you submitted a certified check or money order with your original request, it will be returned to the payer via U.S. Postal Service First-Class Mail. If you submitted credit card information, it will be securely destroyed.
What is the Mailing Address in this context? I mean is it the "From" address that I used on my Fingerprint Card package or is it the "Mailing Address" I listed in the form to which I want the PCC to be mailed to? In my case these are two different addresses. Clarification would be much appreciated.

ssharman

Feb 19, 2017
What is the Mailing Address in this context? I mean is it the "From" address that I used on my Fingerprint Card package or is it the "Mailing Address" I listed in the form to which I want the PCC to be mailed to? In my case these are two different addresses. Clarification would be much appreciated.
Got my answer. Called FBI. Said its the address mentioned on the package.