+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI-US-PCC eDO processing

aralizadegan

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Hi

I have recently recieved results email from FBI, but there is no link to the results. I have emailed them a couple days ago, but I have not received any response yet.

vjosi

Jun 23, 2017
tirane
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
LANDED..........
18-10-2018
Thanks, I don't know how did I miss that!

Another question is, Can I use this pdf for Express Entry or is it better to wait for the hard copy?
My question too.I received the pdf version on 16 February and still havent sent it as my lawyer told me to wait for the mail. The mail is nowhere to be seen.

WAT876

Star Member
Jan 27, 2018
My question too.I received the pdf version on 16 February and still havent sent it as my lawyer told me to wait for the mail. The mail is nowhere to be seen.
See previous comments. They appear to be the same. I don't see why the PDF would not be acceptable.

vjosi

Jun 23, 2017
tirane
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
LANDED..........
18-10-2018
See previous comments. They appear to be the same. I don't see why the PDF would not be acceptable.
I have seen the comments but in none of them they say that sent the pdf version. All of them waited for the mailed version

rj16

Star Member
May 19, 2015
New Jersey, USA
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Has anyone sent multiple applications in one envelope? I did for me and my wife, but now having doubts.
Also, my mail was delivered on Friday, but the online status still says Insufficient (Missing Fingerprint card), for both of our profiles. How many days does it take for them to update the status after mail getting delivered?

bibinpanicker

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Has anyone sent multiple applications in one envelope? I did for me and my wife, but now having doubts.
Also, my mail was delivered on Friday, but the online status still says Insufficient (Missing Fingerprint card), for both of our profiles. How many days does it take for them to update the status after mail getting delivered?
I'd sent mine and my wife's in the same courier packet. It should be fine.

The status gets updated when they open your mail and start processing it. Right now the processing time is 3-5 business days.

Reactions: rj16

clguy

Apr 7, 2017
I did the same thing and there were not issues. We did it when they were still using the old system.

saudagar

Mar 7, 2018
Hi everyone, Noob here.. Can someone answer this for me?
My IELTS is in 6 weeks. Since I was told that FBI PCC takes 4 months, I was planning to initiate it as soon as I create EE profile. But it looks like with this new eDO, one can get it in a few days itself. My question is:
1) How far ahead of EE profile creation would you recommend to start FBI PCC (via eDO) ? (considering CRS would be in the close range of ITA)
2) Is FBI PCC required for our 4 yr old son (US citizen) as well ? Do we have to submit his fingerprint too?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

bibinpanicker

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi everyone, Noob here.. Can someone answer this for me?
My IELTS is in 6 weeks. Since I was told that FBI PCC takes 4 months, I was planning to initiate it as soon as I create EE profile. But it looks like with this new eDO, one can get it in a few days itself. My question is:
1) How far ahead of EE profile creation would you recommend to start FBI PCC (via eDO) ? (considering CRS would be in the close range of ITA)
2) Is FBI PCC required for our 4 yr old son (US citizen) as well ? Do we have to submit his fingerprint too?

Thanks in advance!
1. As soon as you get your ITA. But I recommend you keep an eye on the FBI website to know what the processing times are. If at any time you see it increasing, go ahead and apply. If you are currently in the US, it will be valid for 6 months.
2. The PCC is required for you and your dependents who are 18 and above.

Reactions: saudagar

Michael26

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hey, did you get your report? I sent in for both me and my wife in the same envelope as you did. I submitted eDO online for both of us. Then had her send one email to FBI with the tracking details. I sent an email with the same tracking details to them as well. In each of our emails we put a note saying that there are two requests in the envelope

Both me and wife received an email from the FBI saying our email will be matched to our EDO and we will receive an email that says we can access our request

So does this mean they were able to locate our package? How did things work with you on your family's eDO? Hope you got it. Please let me know if I had to do anything more

Michael26

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hey, did you get your report? I sent in for both me and my wife in the same envelope as you did. I submitted eDO online for both of us. Then had her send one email to FBI with the tracking details. I sent an email with the same tracking details to them as well. In each of our emails we put a note saying that there are two requests in the envelope

Both me and wife received an email from the FBI saying our email will be matched to our EDO and we will receive an email that says we can access our request

So does this mean they were able to locate our package? How did things work with you on your family's eDO? Hope you got it. Please let me know if I had to do anything more
Never mind. I got my FBI pcc. Both for my wife and myself. It's incredible how quick they are with the new process.