+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI-US-PCC eDO processing

clguy

Apr 7, 2017
I created this thread for people to report the timelines for the FBI's new eDO system for acquiring FBI PCC. Please report results here so you can give other people an idea of the processing times.

clguy

Apr 7, 2017
I submitted online eDO application on Monday and sent my fingerprinting card same day. They received it Tuesday. Today, Wednesday morning, I got my Identity History summary.
Nice! Did they email it to you or did they send it in the mail?

clguy

Apr 7, 2017
They emailed it. But I also checked mail option to get original hard copy. Hoping to get that soon!
How does the email copy look? Does it look official, like something that can be sent to CIC with your application?

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
How does the email copy look? Does it look official, like something that can be sent to CIC with your application?
It is official but just to help a bit, there is a faq page on the edo section (use microsoft edge to view):

3. Will I receive my Identity History Summary on blue security paper?
Due to automation of the mailing process, the FBI does not provide Identity History Summary results on blue security paper. All responses will be processed on standard white paper.

https://www.edo.cjis.gov/#/faq

clguy

Apr 7, 2017
It is official but just to help a bit, there is a faq page on the edo section (use microsoft edge to view):

3. Will I receive my Identity History Summary on blue security paper?
Due to automation of the mailing process, the FBI does not provide Identity History Summary results on blue security paper. All responses will be processed on standard white paper.

https://www.edo.cjis.gov/#/faq
ok

WAT876

Star Member
Jan 27, 2018
Did you send your application off yet? Better get on it quick before it starts to bottle neck.
I did, my prints are in VA but for some reason has stopped moving since arriving there yesterday morning. Hoping its delivered this morning.