+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI-US-PCC eDO processing

WAT876

Star Member
Jan 27, 2018
Please let me know when you get an update. I got a similar email on Tuesday but when I spoke with them via phone yesterday I was told that I can check back in a week for an update. My situation is different however because I resubmitted an eDo application but the DHL envelope did not have "ELECTRONIC" on it so the package was sent to the old system. So they say they will attempt to locate and link it with my eDO application. They say it will take some time as they have more than 30,000 packages sorting.
Received my report today!

godavari

Oct 30, 2017
Guys,
I applied for FBI PCC on Nov 6th 2017.
On 13th i have emailed to fbi and i got the following response...
We are unable to locate your request at this time.

The current processing time for an FBI Background Check is taking 14-16 weeks to complete from the date the request was received. It can take 14+ weeks for a request to clear our security process, so we are not able to see the request in our system until then.

At this time we are opening mail we received on approximately November 6, 2017. We are unable to verify the delivery of a package until it is opened. If you submitted your request by courier (Fed Ex, UPS, or USPS), please view their web site to verify delivery.

NOW MY QUESTION IS
I would like to use edo process instead of waiting on this paper process... I am in INDIA, Mumbai where should I get my finger prints in Mumbai...
and which courier service i should use for sending my fingerprints to fbi...

WAT876

Star Member
Jan 27, 2018
Guys,

The current processing time for an FBI Background Check is taking 14-16 weeks to complete from the date the request was received. It can take 14+ weeks for a request to clear our security process, so we are not able to see the request in our system until then.

At this time we are opening mail we received on approximately November 6, 2017. We are unable to verify the delivery of a package until it is opened. If you submitted your request by courier (Fed Ex, UPS, or USPS), please view their web site to verify delivery.

NOW MY QUESTION IS
I would like to use edo process instead of waiting on this paper process... I am in INDIA, Mumbai where should I get my finger prints in Mumbai...
I hope they just haven't reached your envelope yet. They're processing your delivery date. I'd give it until Tuesday to see if they've located it. You're right there anyway, even though eDo will get you your result quicker.

ypaul

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-01-2018
Guys,

NOW MY QUESTION IS
1. Many people hear this response from them, I believe they have hundred of applications to process and can't locate your file right now. Check other people's responses, I guess they do get PCC processed when they check with FBI in next 2-3 days.
2. For eDO you need to get FD-258, if you got it done last time from Mumbai only, then you can go to same place.

vjosi

Jun 23, 2017
tirane
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
LANDED..........
18-10-2018

vjosi

Jun 23, 2017
tirane
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
LANDED..........
18-10-2018
Guys, all responses are now on White Paper. I received my manual and eDO copies in mail and all are same.
Does the mailed copy have any stamp or something like that?

Kenny latour

Feb 1, 2018
Your Identity History Summary Response is now available for review.This response is available for 90 days.
Just get.this message this morming do you know what is the next step please

vjosi

Jun 23, 2017
tirane
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
LANDED..........
18-10-2018
Your Identity History Summary Response is now available for review.This response is available for 90 days.
Just get.this message this morming do you know what is the next step please
You can now download your FBI PCC