+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI-US-PCC eDO processing

WAT876

Star Member
Jan 27, 2018
Guys, I also applied through eDO option. I have received an email copy version. Can I use it for CIC submission? Its on white paper.
Nice! I would imagine so. CIC must be aware of the new system. No reason why the PDF shouldn't be accepted. We are scanning the documents after all so I don't see why not.

Feb 8, 2018
Good day,

I fill out the profile and send the fingerprints Tuesday got there Wednesday notification toady so should have the hard copy soon. Best part is I had send paper version in December with credit card information for payment then card got hacked and needed a new one. Was looking at the site how to update the information when i saw the eDo and could not believe it :)

Does anybody know if the hard copy and the information are the same then when you apply with the paper version? I would hope so ;-)

Hope CIC accepts the online version

I will update when I get the hard copy

Jan

Reactions: WAT876

movupnorth

Feb 7, 2018
How/where did you guys do fingerprints?
I was trying to get them done at the UPS store in the US and they mentioned that they live scan the fingerprints and send them to the FBI directly. Has anyone does this method and does it work?

dora115

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
How/where did you guys do fingerprints?
I was trying to get them done at the UPS store in the US and they mentioned that they live scan the fingerprints and send them to the FBI directly. Has anyone does this method and does it work?
You can get it done any local police station, usually an appointment is needed.
I think UPS service is only for US citizen and green card holders.

Reactions: movupnorth

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
Everyone who has completed an eDO application has received their soft copy but what the members want to know is how the hard copy looks.. That's the great question lol.o_O

WAT876

Star Member
Jan 27, 2018
Anyone did conversion? I got email yesterday that they are forwarding my conversion to processing team. No updates yet .
Please let me know when you get an update. I got a similar email on Tuesday but when I spoke with them via phone yesterday I was told that I can check back in a week for an update. My situation is different however because I resubmitted an eDo application but the DHL envelope did not have "ELECTRONIC" on it so the package was sent to the old system. So they say they will attempt to locate and link it with my eDO application. They say it will take some time as they have more than 30,000 packages sorting.

movupnorth

Feb 7, 2018
I got mine today(Feb 16)- Fingerprints were received on Feb 14th.
Just a clarification though- All it says is-

A SEARCH OF THE FINGERPRINTS PROVIDED BY
THIS INDIVIDUAL HAS REVEALED NO PRIOR
ARREST DATA AT THE FBI. THIS DOES NOT
PRECLUDE FURTHER CRIMINAL HISTORY AT THE
STATE OR LOCAL LEVEL.

Is that all we need? I just want to make sure I got the right document. Also the status is in waiting for review- Is that supposed to mean anything?

Reactions: godavari

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
I got mine today(Feb 16)- Fingerprints were received on Feb 14th.
Just a clarification though- All it says is-

A SEARCH OF THE FINGERPRINTS PROVIDED BY
THIS INDIVIDUAL HAS REVEALED NO PRIOR
ARREST DATA AT THE FBI. THIS DOES NOT
PRECLUDE FURTHER CRIMINAL HISTORY AT THE
STATE OR LOCAL LEVEL.

Is that all we need? I just want to make sure I got the right document. Also the status is in waiting for review- Is that supposed to mean anything?
Yes, That is what your report should say

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
Everyone who has completed an eDO application has received their soft copy but what the members want to know is how the hard copy looks.. That's the great question lol.o_O
It is similar! You can upload soft copy for PCC, if you are scanning hard copy and uploading it for PCC, then make sure that FBI emblem in the background is visible!

Reactions: godavari