+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

terulinkarezinka

Apr 13, 2015
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you are impatient, just call them right away and you will see if they opened your package already. My understanding is that the packages are opened only after few weeks of waiting, once they are ready to start processing your app and charge your CC, so I think that once they charge your CC, they will be able to tell you if the fingerprints were accepted. But I have all this from various discussions here on this website, so if you are concerned about your fingerprints, just give them a call at CJIS and see what they gonna say :)

RoadtoCanada

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fpaikar said:
Thank you so much for posting the No.My application was received on the 14th of April,when should we call them to know if the fingerprints were okay.
Fbi can tell you about the fingerprints only after they open your package, which as per the current status takes at least 10 weeks from the day they receive it.. So my friend you have to wait for around two months from now..

Just FYI, they are currently opening 10th Feb applications.

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
Thank you so much.Guess I will just open the profile and send the proof that we have applied for the PCC with the FBI

variazioni

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

cic finally changed their rules. PCC is valid for 6 months after it was issued. Great. I don't have to wait for the newer version and give them updates then. :-X

HakikiKanada

Mar 26, 2015
Tukey
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys I am very concerned. I bough a fingerprint ink (which is very difficult to find in Turkey) and printed mine and my wife's fingerd. It is very difficult. No matter what I tried, I could not overcome cracks on the fingers.
I read on the internet, there are people got rejected 15 times! I have sent the form on April 10th but I am planning to send multiple fingerprint papers this time.

I received ITA on 8th draw but I am deeply frustrated about FBI's timing!!!

Does anyone knows a way for a shortcut? :-\

terulinkarezinka

Apr 13, 2015
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There are no shortcuts - if I can advise you, go to local police station and pay the fingerprinting technician to take your fingerprints. 14 weeks of waiting time is too high of a risk to take in case your fingerprints get rejected. I have read even comments from people, who had fingerprints done in Canada and US police and they were still rejected, so the chance you will do it yourself correctly is very low. The PCC really does take 12-14 weeks - we applied on January 26 (that's the day the application reached FBI) and we were told our PCC was dispatched last monday, which was April 20th - we are in Canada and we still don't have it with us. The open the envelope and scan your fingerprints only after some 10 weeks after they receive it, so you won't even know if the fingerprints are good. Good luck!

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
just curious suppose some one gets the ITA and they have applied for the PCC and uploaded the receipts to show the proof and screenshots and the finger prints get rejected.Will CIC people wait ?

terulinkarezinka

Apr 13, 2015
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Our lawyer said CIC is aware of the FBI processing times and will accept the scan of your delivery receipt and explanation, why the PCC is not available yet. We just got our PCC in mail today - it was delivered to FBI Jan 26, so it took 12 weeks to have it delivered to Canada address.

HakikiKanada

Mar 26, 2015
Tukey
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fpaikar said:
just curious suppose some one gets the ITA and they have applied for the PCC and uploaded the receipts to show the proof and screenshots and the finger prints get rejected.Will CIC people wait ?
I am not sure if anyone can answer this.. ::)

chdboy25

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
HakikiKanada said:
I am not sure if anyone can answer this.. ::)
yeah. it is very difficult to answer as no one is here from CEC and they only know what the decision will be in this case. To avoid this situation, try to take multiple fingerprints from different locations. you can have ink, live scan from 2-3 different locations and send them together.

terulinkarezinka

Apr 13, 2015
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Try confirming with cjis if they will try multiple fingerprint cards - i've read a post from someone who was told by fbi that they only pick one set of fingerprints if u send multiple ones anyways. Call fbi, we did few times and they were pretty helpful.

chdboy25

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
terulinkarezinka said:
Try confirming with cjis if they will try multiple fingerprint cards - i've read a post from someone who was told by fbi that they only pick one set of fingerprints if u send multiple ones anyways. Call fbi, we did few times and they were pretty helpful.
on the 5th faq on FBI site it is mentioned :

5. What if my fingerprints are continuously rejected?

Have multiple sets of fingerprints taken, preferably by a fingerprinting technician. (This service may be available at a law enforcement agency). Mail all fingerprint forms to the CJIS Division with your request. For more information on taking legible fingerprints, refer to the Recording Legible Fingerprints brochure.

HakikiKanada

Mar 26, 2015
Tukey
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent 4 different forms yesterday in one request. We'll see...