+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

HakikiKanada said:
Do CIC keep our EE process in pending until we get FBI PCC or do they proceed and expect we will have the PCC when we enter to Canada?
Pending

variazioni

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had to sent my 12.23 FBI PCC on Apr. 5th and attached scans of my latest January PCC application. Today I got AOR, but are they gonna take the old one? Or I have to send the new one again? The new application fee wasn't even charged from my card. :(

HakikiKanada

Mar 26, 2015
Tukey
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What if FBI Rejects fingerprints. Waiting another 3 months puts EE application to a difficult position.

variazioni

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just called them today and they said they are still working on Jan. 27th application. We will know if the fingerprints card rejected or not when they run it in the 13th week. Looks like it's gonna take a while then.

cindy2006

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
They will not wait for 13 weeks to reject your fp card. They will reject the fp card the day they receive your request and send a letter and an empty fp card to you. The fingerprinting technician told me that.

HakikiKanada

Mar 26, 2015
Tukey
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cindy2006 said:
They will not wait for 13 weeks to reject your fp card. They will reject the fp card the day they receive your request and send a letter and an empty fp card to you. The fingerprinting technician told me that.
Thanks. I am thinking about to send them a new form by paying another 36$ :(

Bazinga007

Apr 4, 2015
WISHLAD said:
Did anyone who submitted the application without the FBI PCC in hand get AOR?
I did. Submitted letter of explanation stating the estimated date (given by the FBI call centre agent) when I would be receiving the Identity summary check.

thoreau911

Apr 12, 2015
Thanks everyone for your input.

Can anyone who has done this (ie, submit with the pending FBI background check) comment on their outcome with Express Entry? Ie,

1) What did you do in your case? (write letter, attach website, attach records application and which, etc.)
2) Did it work/not work? What was the feedback? (if any)

Thanks

KB83

Apr 5, 2015
so should one submit application without FBI PCC with all other documents or he should wait till almost end of 60 days period before submitting without FBI PCC ? any suggestions ?

terulinkarezinka

Apr 13, 2015
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We sent my husband's pcc request on jan 26 (we have a receipt of the delivery from that day). Our CC was charged april 10 and the pcc was dispatched on april 20, now we are waiting to receive it. If you need to confirm your fingerprints were accepted, call cjis on 304-625-5590. My understanding is that they receive the envelope with application and put it in the line. When it's your turn, they open it and charge cc, then they scan the fingerprint card.if your cc was charged, they know if your fingerprints were readable or not, but not sooner.i've seen many people here complaining their fingerprints got rejected after 3-4 months of waiting so you will be calmer if you call and hear from them everything is ok.

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
Thank you so much for posting the No.My application was received on the 14th of April,when should we call them to know if the fingerprints were okay.