+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

KB83

Apr 5, 2015
I have Received ITA in last draw and I have all my documents ready accept FBI PCC. I have already applied for FBI PCC last week and I have appx 50 something days to submit my application.

What are my options ?

1) should I decline the ITA ?
2) Can I submit my application without FBI PCC ?

Does anyone had this experience in earlier draws ? did CIC gave you extension ? if yes what's the procedure ? they will give you extension on number of days left to submit your application or you can submit your profile and they will wait for you to submit this FBI PCC separately ( later on ) ?

Thanks in advance for all your help.

cindy2006

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
We have a similar problem. This is what my lawyer asked us to do. Scan the fbi application form, fingerprint card you submitted to fbi. Scan the courier receipt and print tracking record. Upload the above files and write a letter explaining your situation. However we do have expired fbi clearance from last year and we haven't lived in USA for 15 years.

KB83

Apr 5, 2015
I have tracking information with delivery proof from FedEx. I already sent my application last week so I cant Scan my fingerprint documentnow. Did you try to contact CIC regarding this ? or its just ur lawyer suggestion ?

cindy2006

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
I didn't contact cic and I believe my lawyer contacted them. Also someone in this forum mentioned the similar approach. You may want to contact cic yourself.

LiveFree

Mar 31, 2015
@KB83 were you able to contact CIC regarding your situation? we are in same boat, and we too did not take scan of application. We sent it via USPS first class which doesnt come with tracking. However on receipt expected time is there. Do you suggest that we should do whole process again?

KB83

Apr 5, 2015
I called them, the lady on phone said something similar submitting your proof that you have applied for it and also screen shot from FBI website showing 12-14 weeks of processing time. I have also emailed them, lets see what they will reply.

attaboy

Star Member
Feb 13, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
06-08-2016
I am waiting for my FBI report to arrive, and I might soon get ITA based on the draw trends.
Who recently responded to ITA and sent proof of FBI fingerprint request/application/courier, how does CIC handle these. Please let me know.

HakikiKanada

Mar 26, 2015
Tukey
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KB83 said:
I called them, the lady on phone said something similar submitting your proof that you have applied for it and also screen shot from FBI website showing 12-14 weeks of processing time. I have also emailed them, lets see what they will reply.
How can you reach them? I tried to call them for a long time and automated response always said "due to exceptional circumstances we are unable transfer your call to a call service agent".

KB83

Apr 5, 2015
How many times have you tried ?

first time when i called on monday it did the same to me as well. On tuesday when i called it connected me to the call center lady. 8)

KB83

Apr 5, 2015
Its on their contact us page under call center option. Yes you can call from US. I used magicjack app to call for free ;D

LiveFree

Mar 31, 2015
Thanks KB83.

I called them. The lady asked only to put a letter to explain the situation with the application. She didn't talk about submitting proofs. She also gave me email address to ask express entry team directly, but cautioned me that it may take a lot of time for them to reply. Lets see. I think nobody has clear idea what to do, even the call center guys.

HakikiKanada

Mar 26, 2015
Tukey
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LiveFree said:
Thanks KB83.

I called them. The lady asked only to put a letter to explain the situation with the application. She didn't talk about submitting proofs. She also gave me email address to ask express entry team directly, but cautioned me that it may take a lot of time for them to reply. Lets see. I think nobody has clear idea what to do, even the call center guys.
Do CIC keep our EE process in pending until we get FBI PCC or do they proceed and expect we will have the PCC when we enter to Canada?