+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

momemon

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Hello everyone, I am having difficulties accessing the website. When I click on the link to electronically submit the request it reads

Request Error (invalid_request)

Your request could not be processed. Request could not be handled
This could be caused by a misconfiguration, or possibly a malformed request.

For assistance, contact your network support team.

I don't know what do to. Already tried to change browser settings. Can someone help me please? Thank you!
I would wait a bit man, there is tremendous amount of users trying to access the link at once. This could result in the page throwing errors..

I fill the apllication form but i don't know what's next they reply with different things what to do huh
1. Print the confirmation email
2. Send the printout with FD-258 fingerprints to them with the address line ATTN: ELECTRONIC SUMMARY REQUEST (without this, they envelope will land in the regular queue)

Reactions: pk46

ptxiajun

Oct 26, 2017
just mailed out my new finger print card and the confirmation email. hope they can process it before the government shutdown (Friday)

Reactions: 8494193

just mailed out my new finger print card and the confirmation email. hope they can process it before the government shutdown (Friday)
Shutdown is on Thursday (midnight). Hopefully there's no shutdown.

sreekar545

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Hello everyone, I am having difficulties accessing the website. When I click on the link to electronically submit the request it reads

Request Error (invalid_request)

Your request could not be processed. Request could not be handled
This could be caused by a misconfiguration, or possibly a malformed request.

For assistance, contact your network support team.

I don't know what do to. Already tried to change browser settings. Can someone help me please? Thank you!
That happens to me only on chrome. Try safari or IE

sahil9385

Dec 14, 2017
Hello Everyone,
My apologies if this question has been asked already, but is there some way to know the status and eta for our application ? My documents reached the FBI office in the first week of December.

momemon

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Hello Everyone,
My apologies if this question has been asked already, but is there some way to know the status and eta for our application ? My documents reached the FBI office in the first week of December.
The only way to get the status of delivery of your package is through your courier (if you had tracking). It will not be in their system until after your package is opened which, for the first week of December delivery, will be somewhere around late March.