+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

pk46

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
"Unfortunately we were not able to launch the new eDO system today. There were a few setbacks but they are diligently trying to get those issues resolved and get the new process launched as soon as possible. When that is available, the processing time should be about 1-2 weeks. Please keep checking the website for any updates."

News !!
Hi Noliso.

Your update is one of the most explosive ones :p
Can you please tell how yoi contacted Them?

Prakash17

Dec 23, 2017
I think this joke has been playing for a long time now. Nothing has ever happened in a simple and straight manner.
How long has this been playing ? Should we wait for the electronic system to kick in OR go ahead with the existing process ?

harrys147

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
How long has this been playing ? Should we wait for the electronic system to kick in OR go ahead with the existing process ?
you should first apply with the current processing without wasting time...and if new eDo system starts than also go for it....most of people apply with 2 sets just to reduce chance to wait for 4 more months if first set get rejected.

initially eDo was to start by 1st Feb. but they are experiencing some technical problem so now its difficult to predict when will it start.

Reactions: tbn2k18 and 8494193

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
you should first apply with the current processing without wasting time...and if new eDo system starts than also go for it....most of people apply with 2 sets just to reduce chance to wait for 4 more months if first set get rejected.

initially eDo was to start by 1st Feb. but they are experiencing some technical problem so now its difficult to predict when will it start.
I think people who have applied in Dec 2017 till date would be taking similar approach.
Follow the current system in place. If eDO is available then try for that.
It is not mentioned anywhere that if you submit hard copies then you cannot apply for eDO.
There is no guarantee that eDO is on track.

Reactions: harrys147

harrys147

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
I think people who have applied in Dec 2017 till date would be taking similar approach.
Follow the current system in place. If eDO is available then try for that.
It is not mentioned anywhere that if you submit hard copies then you cannot apply for eDO.
There is no guarantee that eDO is on track.
Very true... i told the same.. thanks for confirming that..

Reactions: tbn2k18

Anirudhkashi

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
Guys!! I am really worried, someone please help me!. The FBI said they mailed out my PCC on 5th of Jan 2018 and i still havent received it!!! My last date to upload it 15th Feb. Any suggestions as to what should i do??? please help!!:(:confused:

harrys147

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Guys!! I am really worried, someone please help me!. The FBI said they mailed out my PCC on 5th of Jan 2018 and i still havent received it!!! My last date to upload it 15th Feb. Any suggestions as to what should i do??? please help!!:(:confused:
Is it going to delivered in usa or internationally? If in usa than its most likely to received till now... but it isn’t in your case so you should call fbi and tell them the setuation and tell them to mail it agian.

If you dont receive before deadline you can always upload LoE and ask for some more time.. dont forget to attach email comversation with fbi.. good luck

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
If it's not in USA or nearby then it is most probably on its way. I have read in other forums that it took more than a month to arrive in India and in bad shape.

You should get in touch with FBI. Put the details in LOE and request extension. Usually they give 60 days.

Reactions: Anirudhkashi

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
This is what was mentioned by a forum member

Contact FBI by email and ask them to dispatch the PCC to any trusted friend/relative you may have in USA or Canada. Instead of India as after dispatch it will be posted by ordinary mail and in my case it took more than a month after dispatch to arrive, in torn and abused condition. I had to appeal to FBI to send it again but this time to an american address. my uncle scanned and sent a copy to me which i uploaded

Anirudhkashi

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
This is what was mentioned by a forum member

Contact FBI by email and ask them to dispatch the PCC to any trusted friend/relative you may have in USA or Canada. Instead of India as after dispatch it will be posted by ordinary mail and in my case it took more than a month after dispatch to arrive, in torn and abused condition. I had to appeal to FBI to send it again but this time to an american address. my uncle scanned and sent a copy to me which i uploaded
Thanks tbn2k18, but will IRCC accept another LOE asking for extension. I had already asked for 60 days before for this PCC which they had granted. Will they grant me additional time?

Also, does it matter which PCC you upload (Is the most recent PCC considered as valid?) Because what if the older one comes before the newer one i applied?

Reactions: tbn2k18

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Thanks tbn2k18, but will IRCC accept another LOE asking for extension. I had already asked for 60 days before for this PCC which they had granted. Will they grant me additional time?

Also, does it matter which PCC you upload (Is the most recent PCC considered as valid?) Because what if the older one comes before the newer one i applied?
I read in the forum that they might give a second extension. Do you have any written communication from FBI that your pcc was dispatched. Based on that they might consider.

Frankly it shouldn't matter as they require a pcc stating you don't have any criminal background. Since if you are out of USA and don't plan to enter again anyone pcc would suffice.

Please dig a little into the forums. You will get an answer for sure. All the best.

momemon

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Off the website just now...

Current processing time for requests submitted electronically is forecasted to be 48 hours upon receipt of the fingerprint card. Allow additional time for mail delivery if this option was selected during the request process.

Reactions: Remmade

dt12

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Off the website just now...

Current processing time for requests submitted electronically is forecasted to be 48 hours upon receipt of the fingerprint card. Allow additional time for mail delivery if this option was selected during the request process.
So basically you still need to mail the fingerprint card, from which they still need 3-4 months to open it?

harrys147

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017

i have seen people having second extension and asking for third one due to some problem.....so yes if you provide LoE and provide proofs that you have tried your best than they provide it.