FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Yesterday they were at October 20th. Today oct 23rd. Look like they are going at a faster pace. I hope it stays that way.
That's because 21 nd 22 were holidays

Reactions: AKHR

Just now called FBI Customer service. They are currently processing applications received on Oct 23. And, they mentioned that the new eDO system will be implemented later today (originally was at 8AM) and details will be posted on the FBI CJIS website.
Great to know so. Crossing fingers. Thanks!

egy2can

Sep 24, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
I requested another copy of my report as the first one didn't arrive and got this response :

Your document(s) have been forwarded to the processing unit. Please allow 2-4 weeks for processing.

I called them but not much information.

Can anyone tell me how long did it take to receive their 2nd copy in the US from the date of this email?

pk46

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Just heard back from CJIS/Customer Support: The eDO process will not decrease the processing time of existing applications. (As suspected :( )
Hello Sid9tive,

Did they mention when online process will start?
It was supposed to start on 1feb, But That did not happen.

Hello Sid9tive,

Did they mention when online process will start?
It was supposed to start on 1feb, But That did not happen.
I was told in an email that it was delayed. Another user here posted they were told (on call) that it will start later today. Either way, its a waiting game :)

Reactions: pk46

Noliso

Feb 1, 2018
"Unfortunately we were not able to launch the new eDO system today. There were a few setbacks but they are diligently trying to get those issues resolved and get the new process launched as soon as possible. When that is available, the processing time should be about 1-2 weeks. Please keep checking the website for any updates."

News !!

Erdemgulova

Jan 13, 2018
"Unfortunately we were not able to launch the new eDO system today. There were a few setbacks but they are diligently trying to get those issues resolved and get the new process launched as soon as possible. When that is available, the processing time should be about 1-2 weeks. Please keep checking the website for any updates."

News !!
At least they told the processing time. Hope it will be ready in days *crossed fingers*

Prakash17

Dec 23, 2017

News !!
Where did u see this ?