Visa Office......
Nairobi
AOR Received.
01-01-2013
Passport Req..
01-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-04-21014
Congrats, but I am wondering how can this be possible as they are opening July applications.
Sorry, I meant I sent mine on July 13, and it reached there on July 17th. Received the report in mail. earlier this week.

jonnclk22

Star Member
Oct 20, 2017
Ghana
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Nairobi
AOR Received.
01-01-2013
Passport Req..
01-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-04-21014
Hey I need a suggestion.
So my crs score is 446. I recieved an ITA on 20th September. My deadline is 20th dec. I Donot expect to receive my FBI PCC till 1st week of January as per the current status of FBI. So I have two options
1) submit my application in dec near the deadline without FBI PCC and seek for an extension.
2) withdraw the existing profile and then submit a new profile in the pool and wait for the next draw and ITA, since the current score is 436, so probably I'm in a asafer zone. Why m I asking this is - by this option the deadline would be somewhere in 4th week of January , and I will have my PCC by then.
Please suggest what should I do?
That's what I did (#2). I submitted express entry on June 16, received ITA on June 28 but my PCC wouldn't have arrived within 3 months, so I cancelled the ITA. My score was 465, so I didn't hesitate in withdrawing. Resubmitted application in August first week, received new ITA that very day.. My identity summary arrived on Oct 24. I still have 12 days to submit my application, so I will later next week.

iimlnikhil

Jun 28, 2017
Hey I need a suggestion.
So my crs score is 446. I recieved an ITA on 20th September. My deadline is 20th dec. I Donot expect to receive my FBI PCC till 1st week of January as per the current status of FBI. So I have two options
1) submit my application in dec near the deadline without FBI PCC and seek for an extension.
2) withdraw the existing profile and then submit a new profile in the pool and wait for the next draw and ITA, since the current score is 436, so probably I'm in a asafer zone. Why m I asking this is - by this option the deadline would be somewhere in 4th week of January , and I will have my PCC by then.
Please suggest what should I do?
Even I did the same thing. Have a decent score so did not hesitate to do away with my June 28 ITA. Received another one on 4th Oct and now I have time till Jan. On a separate though I am not sure if I will go for PR. Heard that finding a decent job is not a easy task in Canada.

surendar151

Oct 30, 2017
Hi All,

Please let me know if in case there are problems to our FDI258 Card, then FBI would inform us immediately or they will take 12-14 weeks even to send some response stating finger prints were not good etc.

richacanadapr17

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
Hi All,

Please let me know if in case there are problems to our FDI258 Card, then FBI would inform us immediately or they will take 12-14 weeks even to send some response stating finger prints were not good etc.
They will not open the envelop before 10-12 weeks and if any issue happens then you will get to know at that time.

gps_94

Apr 30, 2017
Hi Aragorn - I am from Pune, Maharashtra. Someone had told me some agencies like JSK and forensic experts, etc but they charge a bomb. I think somewhere around 5000 to 8000 Rs. so wanted to check with the group if there are any cheaper options available
Hi pats2177,
Can you please let me know from whom did you processed your fingerprint in Pune.
I need to apply FBI PCC and need your help. Thanks a lot in advance.

Taliyai

Jun 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
Update - The fingerprints package was found & processed, and PCC mailed out - all on the same day (Oct 25)! I think expedited because it had been misplaced for several days. It's being mailed cross-country in the US so hopefully we'll get it by end of next week.

TIMELINE:
Delivered to FBI: July 19
Found misplaced package: Oct 25 (if it hadn't gotten lost, would have been processed a couple days earlier)
Mailed out: Oct 25
*FINAL TIMELINE*
Weds, July 19, 2017 -- Fingerprints package delivered to FBI.
Weds, Oct 25, 2017 -- FBI found our misplaced package and processed it same-day (a couple days late).
Weds, Oct 25, 2017 -- FBI mailed our PCC cross-country.
Mon, Oct 30, 2017 -- Received PCC in the mail!

The entire process from package delivery until receipt of PCC -- 14 weeks and 5 days (3 months, 11 days).

Hope this helps others. Good luck!

stss

Jun 5, 2016
I had emailed them and received the following today (My package was delivered on August 1st)
"We are unable to locate your request at this time.
The current processing time for an FBI Background Check is taking 12-14 weeks to complete from the date the request was received. It can take 9+ weeks for a request to clear our security process, so we are not able to see the request in our system until then.
At this time we are opening mail we received on approximately 07/27/2017. We are unable to verify the delivery of a package until it is opened. If you submitted your request by courier (Fed Ex, UPS, or USPS), please view their web site to verify delivery."

Is this the standard reply to emails, if anyone knows?

sakshigupta

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
I had emailed them and received the following today (My package was delivered on August 1st)
"We are unable to locate your request at this time.
The current processing time for an FBI Background Check is taking 12-14 weeks to complete from the date the request was received. It can take 9+ weeks for a request to clear our security process, so we are not able to see the request in our system until then.
At this time we are opening mail we received on approximately 07/27/2017. We are unable to verify the delivery of a package until it is opened. If you submitted your request by courier (Fed Ex, UPS, or USPS), please view their web site to verify delivery."

Is this the standard reply to emails, if anyone knows?
That's what they reply to the mails. I got the similar reply too .

Reactions: stss

Akhehicols

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-09-2017
AOR Received.
11-09-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
i am in the same boat, already drafted my LoE - i plan to submit it on 11/4 asking for extension till 12/15. please let me know in case you have any points to share which i could add in my letter to convince the visa officer. right now it simply says that due to the system upgrade and upcoming thanksgiving period - i dont expect to receive it before 12/15.
Hi A J,

Well, the LoE I drafted simply states the facts with emphasis on the point that the processing time (of up to 14 weeks) is something I cannot influence. Hence, the need for extension.

So far, I am yet to see anyone share their experience on whether or not IRCC granted their request for extension for PCC submission (apologies if I missed it). However, what some seem to have done is to decline the ITA & rejoin the pool pending processing of the PCC. I consider that a gamble.

Sorry guys ... kindly share your experience in this regard if any.

Thanks

Ehi

Akhehicols

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-09-2017
AOR Received.
11-09-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
FBI’s Criminal Justice Services Division (CJIS)
304-625-5590
Thanks. I found this number useful as I had been looking for same.

Finally got to speak with the FBI Customer Service Group for much needed update.

14 weeks they said. July delivery being processed as is.

Delivery should be deemed to have occurred once the courier tracker says so was what I was told.

Fingers crossed.