Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
Hey I need a suggestion.
So my crs score is 446. I recieved an ITA on 20th September. My deadline is 20th dec. I Donot expect to receive my FBI PCC till 1st week of January as per the current status of FBI. So I have two options
1) submit my application in dec near the deadline without FBI PCC and seek for an extension.
2) withdraw the existing profile and then submit a new profile in the pool and wait for the next draw and ITA, since the current score is 436, so probably I'm in a asafer zone. Why m I asking this is - by this option the deadline would be somewhere in 4th week of January , and I will have my PCC by then.
Please suggest what should I do?
My Suggestion :

Submit you e-apr in December end with all the proofs and LOE. You will get ADR in Jan end aprox after a month , till then you will get the PCC and if not you can ask for extension.

richacanadapr17

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
Yeah, I sent mine on Aug 13 from VT. Reached Clarksburg on Aug 17th at 11:20am. My credit card was charged last week and they've dispatched the summary report by regular mail on Oct 20th.

Congrats, but I am wondering how can this be possible as they are opening July applications.

richacanadapr17

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
Hey guys. My courier tracking says that the package was accepted at Columbia , Ohio by L. Wagnor, whereas I sent to clarksburg wv. Is it okay? Is there some security system behind this? Or m I in a trouble?
This happens to everyone. Mine reached initially COLUMBUS - WEST, OH - USA then was sent to other location later.

sakshigupta

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
Okay
This happens to everyone. Mine reached initially COLUMBUS - WEST, OH - USA then was sent to other location later.
okay, but the delivery date would be considered as the one when it reached Ohio right? Like my package reached Ohio on 5th October, so it will be processed when they open up oct 5th packages right?

richacanadapr17

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
Okay

okay, but the delivery date would be considered as the one when it reached Ohio right? Like my package reached Ohio on 5th October, so it will be processed when they open up oct 5th packages right?

In my case later it reached the below mentioned place.

Monday, August 14, 2017
: Delivered - Signed for by : J HURST CLARKSBURG 11:02

richacanadapr17

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
U mean to say that ur documents were delivered in Ohio in august but clarksburg in October.
Which date is FBI gonna consider your application for ? October or august?

on 14 it reached Clarksburg and 11 on Ohio. FBI will consider the Clarksburg

NoCanDoIt

Oct 21, 2017
11th and 14th august right?
But my application was delivered to Ohio on October 5th, and the status still shows delivered in Ohio. How do you know ur package was forwarded to clarksburg?
The delivery area (or zone) for the particular courier service you used (is it DHL?) has Clarksburg under the greater Ohio area. For whatever reason, it won't show the exact delivery address in the updated tracker. I wouldn't worry too much about it... In any case, you cannot know if FBI has indeed received the packet until they start processing that date. So wait and watch; until then get everything else ready.

NoCanDoIt

Oct 21, 2017
The
Called the FBI line today - Confirmed they are opening packages delivered July 21.

*TIMELINE UPDATE*
Last week we were told to call on Wednesday this week, but we just wanted to check in early today - just in case. She still didn't find our record when we gave her our info, and said to call back tomorrow (Tuesday Oct 23). She asked for the tracking number and confirmed they should have received it July 19, but that the delay in finding our record might be due to the "new system." I don't think this means the new electronic system everyone is buzzing about is in place - I just think they are adjusting and changing their processes to make way for the updates next year. Will give an update after we call tomorrow.
The electronic system is definitely not live yet. I spoke to them yesterday about something else and asked if they have any updates on the eDO system that is supposed to go live (soon?). The agent's response was as expected - "when more information becomes available, it will be posted on the website." Their processing rate did take a significant hit few weeks ago when they were turning applications around in 9-11 weeks. Too bad most of us fall in the 12-14 week boat... Let us know what you learn.