FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
My application was received on the 30th of June but my credit card has not been charged yet. Should I be concerned?
Not yet .. as you see they are still processing 21st June case ..

BestLife104

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Hi guys, I have a question. When do we get to know if our fingerprints have been accepted? If the credit card is charged, does this mean that the prints have been accepted?

craig123

Jul 7, 2017
Hi guys, I have a question. When do we get to know if our fingerprints have been accepted? If the credit card is charged, does this mean that the prints have been accepted?
Credit Card gets charged even if your fingerprints are rejected. Happened to me. $18 is processing fee and will be charged irrespective of you fingerprints approved or rejected. Call in a week from credit card charge date. They do tell you on the phone.

tatu_dey

Sep 14, 2017
I called them today. They mentioned that the application is processed and they will mail results tomorrow.
Application received (they say) - 26th June but the tracking number shows received on 23rd June
Credit card charged - 6th Sept
Status call - 14th Sept process complete
Yet to receive the by mail

richacanadapr17

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
Has anyone here changed the address and got PCC to new updated address. I am thinking to get my PCC at my friends address in USA rather than indian address.

Anyone please suggest

SaintNishant

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
Has anyone here changed the address and got PCC to new updated address. I am thinking to get my PCC at my friends address in USA rather than indian address.

Anyone please suggest
Yes, I did that as my FBI PCC was delayed by many weeks, so had asked them to send it to a new address in the US. The process would depend on weather you PCC has already been sent (as in my case) or is still to be processed.

1. Still to be processed - Fill the address change form on the site and mail/fax it to them.
2. Already sent - Write a letter with all details and stating that you need the PCC (of duplicate copy) to be sent to new address and scan/mail/fax it to them.

I would suggest you first write a mail to FBI with your situation and then they would suggest you how to go about it, most likely one of the 2 steps I mentioned above. Cheers !!

Reactions: richacanadapr17

richacanadapr17

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
Yes, I did that as my FBI PCC was delayed by many weeks, so had asked them to send it to a new address in the US. The process would depend on weather you PCC has already been sent (as in my case) or is still to be processed.

1. Still to be processed - Fill the address change form on the site and mail/fax it to them.
2. Already sent - Write a letter with all details and stating that you need the PCC (of duplicate copy) to be sent to new address and scan/mail/fax it to them.

I would suggest you first write a mail to FBI with your situation and then they would suggest you how to go about it, most likely one of the 2 steps I mentioned above. Cheers !!

thanks dear. I submitted on 15 August and as read from others it takes more time to reach India so i am thinking to get it on my friends address in USA.

theatlantic

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Anyone please suggest
thanks dear. I submitted on 15 August and as read from others it takes more time to reach India so i am thinking to get it on my friends address in USA.
sometimes they also mess up the US address requests as they did in my case last year. My letter never reached in my friend's address in KY and later I requested again to send another copy to my Bangladesh address which came within 10 days. Best of luck!

longer_waiter

Sep 17, 2017
sometimes they also mess up the US address requests as they did in my case last year. My letter never reached in my friend's address in KY and later I requested again to send another copy to my Bangladesh address which came within 10 days. Best of luck!
Did you launch a completely new request (i.e. with 3 months waiting) or asked FBI to resend the previous report to your friend's place in KY?

theatlantic

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you launch a completely new request (i.e. with 3 months waiting) or asked FBI to resend the previous report to your friend's place in KY?
I waited that 2+ months for my fingerprints to get processed and waited one more month to get it delivered in my friend's place near Cincinnati. But as it wasn't delivered there even after 30 days, I called them up and requested politely to resend my certificate to my dhaka address again. The customer care guy accepted my request, didn't hang me on for more time (or charged money) and asked me to fill up the address change request form (with sign and date) and send them a scanned copy. I followed the instructions and got my doc. in next 10 days.

Last edited:

richacanadapr17

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
I waited that 2+ months for my fingerprints to get processed and waited one more month to get it delivered in my friend's place near Cincinnati. But as it wasn't delivered there even after 30 days, I called them up and requested politely to resend my certificate to my dhaka address again. The customer care guy accepted my request, didn't hang me on for more time (or charged money) and asked me to fill up the address change request form (with sign and date) and send them a scanned copy. I followed the instructions and got my doc. in next 10 days.

Hmm.. I am confused now what to do.. get in india or USA. Anyways thanks :)

Reactions: theatlantic