+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

anshujha

Aug 1, 2017
Has anyone contacted the FBI recently? I have mailed them about the status of my application, but received no response.

jsingh22

Jun 27, 2017
Can anyone suggest how long does it take for FBI doc to reach Toronto. Mine is dispatched by FBI today. Thanks in advance.

Canusa123

Aug 3, 2017
Please can anyone suggest me about CVV number on the form? Seems like FBI have changed the form recently but 2 months ago the form never required CVV number of credit card. I really worried I cannot spend 3 months more for PCC..

jsingh22

Jun 27, 2017
Please can anyone suggest me about CVV number on the form? Seems like FBI have changed the form recently but 2 months ago the form never required CVV number of credit card. I really worried I cannot spend 3 months more for PCC..
This is the 3 digit security code on the reverse side of your Credit Card, please ensure you write it clearly on the credit-card form along with your FBI application.

Canusa123

Aug 3, 2017
This is the 3 digit security code on the reverse side of your Credit Card, please ensure you write it clearly on the credit-card form along with your FBI application.

When have you filed for your FBI PCC? The new payment form published on the website as of today specifically asks for the CVV number but the form on the website two months back did not have any field asking for the same.

Thus I would also like to know from someone who has received there PCC recently indicating they have applied for it two months or over.

A J

Star Member
May 28, 2017
When have you filed for your FBI PCC? The new payment form published on the website as of today specifically asks for the CVV number but the form on the website two months back did not have any field asking for the same.

Thus I would also like to know from someone who has received there PCC recently indicating they have applied for it two months or over.
what is your worry - CVV or PCC?

A J

Star Member
May 28, 2017
I am worried about my credit card as if FBI wont be able to charge they will deny it again. Simply wanted to confirm if they can charge without the CVV number.
i applied twice, 5/27 and 8/24 - the form had asked for CVV. if you applied before that and the form did not ask for CVV - i would call them and ask.

Shaker123

Jun 3, 2017
I have two quick questions

How long is the FBI PCC valid from its date of issuance ?

The date of submission of application to CIC should be within the validity period for the PCC ?

A J

Star Member
May 28, 2017
I have two quick questions

How long is the FBI PCC valid from its date of issuance ?

The date of submission of application to CIC should be within the validity period for the PCC ?
For CIC, FBI PCC is valid for one year form date of issuance. Answer to second question is Yes.

Expedition

Sep 6, 2017
Hello everyone,

I sent my FBI PCC application on Thursday Sept 08 through Canada post on address below -

FBI CJIS Division
1000 Custer Hollow Road
Clarksburg, WV 26306

I didn't put "Summary request" in the address above. now the shipment says "Ready for Pickup" instead of delivered.

Please let me know if my shipment is received by FBI or send another application. I have also emailed FBI regarding the same.

It will be really helpful because I received my ITA on Sept. 6.

Thanking you all in advance !

A J

Star Member
May 28, 2017
Hello everyone,

I sent my FBI PCC application on Thursday Sept 08 through Canada post on address below -

FBI CJIS Division
1000 Custer Hollow Road
Clarksburg, WV 26306

I didn't put "Summary request" in the address above. now the shipment says "Ready for Pickup" instead of delivered.

Please let me know if my shipment is received by FBI or send another application. I have also emailed FBI regarding the same.

It will be really helpful because I received my ITA on Sept. 6.

Thanking you all in advance !
call FBI and see if they could help. in either case i'd suggest you to send in another one - not sure how much time you might loose in locating the current one. be safe then sorry or late.

Canada18

Sep 11, 2017
Montreal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Pune
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
12th Oct 2017
Med's Done....
18th Sept 2017
Passport Req..
9th November 2017
VISA ISSUED...
13th November 2017
LANDED..........
4th December 2017
Us pcc has been so stressful! Waiting for it in Mumbai, India
Courier recieved: 7th June
Cc charged: 18th August

It's almost a month now and no news of it. We already declined one ita and got another. Most of my friends without usa pcc issue havw already gotten their ppr! When do you think will I get my pcc delivered to Mumbai, India?