+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

CNPREE2017

Jul 12, 2017
If anyone looking for How to submit FBI PCC to CIC after the submission date?, refer to the below link:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-uploade-fbi-pcc-after-submission.314806/

Please share your experience.
You should see the request letter received from cic. They can ask you to submit via our CIC account. Go to "view submitted" application and you can see a list of uploaded docs. If they request fbi pcc, you should be able to upload doc in that page. So don't just directly go into CSE if the request letter says to submit via CIC account.

Jain1982

Apr 22, 2017
Hi guys,

I got my FBI PCC delivered to my friend's address in US to save time. The address mentioned in FBI PCC after my name is my friend's address - instead of my residential address as mentioned in the my application details to FBI.

Will this this be a problem for CIC ? I have already submitted my application alongwith US PCC. AOR 1st Aug.

Samoinp

May 30, 2017
Hi guys,

I got my FBI PCC delivered to my friend's address in US to save time. The address mentioned in FBI PCC after my name is my friend's address - instead of my residential address as mentioned in the my application details to FBI.

Will this this be a problem for CIC ? I have already submitted my application alongwith US PCC. AOR 1st Aug.
Not sure, but if it helps it is common for folks in US to have different mailing and residential address and in some cases even a different billing address.

Marcola

May 7, 2017
Card charged today 21 August. Application was delivered on 9 June.
How would I know if my fingerprints were ok??

sharma.tarundeep

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
United States
Hi guys, i applied for FBI PCC for myself and my wife. My documents reached FBI on 24th May and credit card was charged on 9th august. I received my wife's FBI PCC on 19th August. Does FBI sends individual envelopes for every member of the family ?

Shaker123

Jun 3, 2017
Card charged today 21 August. Application was delivered on 9 June.
How would I know if my fingerprints were ok??
I thought if your card was charged it meant that they have accepted your prints and hence are processing your PCC. People with experience please provide some insight.

Annliz

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
Hi!

Going to apply for FBI PCC. But I don't have SSN. I am in US now, is it okay if leave SSN area blank in my FBI PCC application form. I have TIN. Or should I put TIN instead.

Thanks in advance :)

Annliz

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
Hi guys, i applied for FBI PCC for myself and my wife. My documents reached FBI on 24th May and credit card was charged on 9th august. I received my wife's FBI PCC on 19th August. Does FBI sends individual envelopes for every member of the family ?
Hi!
Me too waiting to hear somebody answering your query! Meanwhile could you please tell me if you guys applied for FBI PCC in one envelope?

sharma.tarundeep

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
United States
Hi!
Me too waiting to hear somebody answering your query! Meanwhile could you please tell me if you guys applied for FBI PCC in one envelope?
I just now received my FBI PCC too (Received my wife's PCC on Friday (19 Aug)). FBI will send different envelopes for each applicant. We sent all the documents in single envelope to FBI and filled one credit card form for both of us, agreeing to pay $36 for 2 applicants.

Annliz

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
I just now received my FBI PCC too (Received my wife's PCC on Friday (19 Aug)). FBI will send different envelopes for each applicant. We sent all the documents in single envelope to FBI and filled one credit card form for both of us, agreeing to pay $36 for 2 applicants.
Thank you :)And best of luck guys