+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
Just an update folks, mine reached them on 2nd June and my credit card was just charged :). It is pending transaction though. When should i call to check if fingerprints were ok?
Will you get an email if the fingerprints were rejected or you also have to call them for that too?

Banami_Canada

Aug 16, 2017
1. You can apply and attach a LOE, I too have 30th Aug as my deadline, but I went ahead and uploaded everything else except FBI, later submitted a webform to ask for extension. CIC has approved my extension for FBI submission.
2. Yes, you can upload the document anytime you receive during your application process using a webform. Hope this helps
Thanks for your reply. Can you suggest when to submit the webform. Do I need to wait for any response from IRCC after I submit the ITA? Also, I have just went through the Web Form and like to know how to check what is my visa office where my application is processed to fill in the Web Form. I am processing outside Canada and currently a resident of USA, so should I need to select "United States of America - New York" or "United States of America - Los Angeles" but how to confirm it. Sorry I am little confused here. It would be great if you can advise on this. Thank you.

Banami_Canada

Aug 16, 2017
Dear all, here is an update. my credit card changed today 08/17 and mine reached FBI on June 5th. My last day to submit ITA is Aug 30th. Biting my fingernails!

jsingh22

Jun 27, 2017
Thanks for your reply. Can you suggest when to submit the webform. Do I need to wait for any response from IRCC after I submit the ITA? Also, I have just went through the Web Form and like to know how to check what is my visa office where my application is processed to fill in the Web Form. I am processing outside Canada and currently a resident of USA, so should I need to select "United States of America - New York" or "United States of America - Los Angeles" but how to confirm it. Sorry I am little confused here. It would be great if you can advise on this. Thank you.
My suggestion would be that you upload all other documents with LOE , its only after you submit you will be able to use the webform, which you can do at anytime.
I wouldn't be able to answer the 2nd question.

emsea405

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Where can we get the fbi fingerprints card in india ???
You can just print it out on thick paper. I'm in India too and I tried printing myself but I used a professional since it was proving difficult to get good quality prints. he charges around 4000 and can travel to you from pune if needed. PM me if u want his contact.

emsea405

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Guys,

My package got to fbi on 22 May. They told me it will be mailed out on Monday (14 Aug). But I still haven't received it. Anyone else received their report?? This is really frustrating.

emsea405

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Guys,

My package got to fbi on 22 May. They told me it will be mailed out on Monday (14 Aug). But I still haven't received it. Anyone else received their report?? This is really frustrating.
Turns out I have received it today! My friend hasn't opened the package yet so eagerly awaiting the result. Will keep u guys posted.

Canusa123

Aug 3, 2017
At last I submitted the profile for PR with and LOE and with the rejected PCC. now waiting for my second PCC. Thanks to the forum it was only after I read the expert advises I decided to send the second PCC request just to cover myself if the first one gets rejected. My second application's result will be in by 2nd week of September. My advice to all "Please use professional finger printing services for PCC". I used both the methods and the self-fingerprinting application got rejected. As it takes exact 3 months to receive the PCC, I would suggest sending your PCC as soon as you apply for express entry before the ITA. Send two application back to back to cover if one gets rejected. Every time you will have to send new application with $18 fees. Best luck.

Banami_Canada

Aug 16, 2017
My suggestion would be that you upload all other documents with LOE , its only after you submit you will be able to use the webform, which you can do at anytime.
I wouldn't be able to answer the 2nd question.
Thanks for you advise. I figured out the correct "IRCC WebForm" that you are referring to send the Case Status Enquiry (CSE). I was miss lead by a different form called "IRCC Web Form" (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp) which took me wrong. Thank you!
Link to IRCC WebForm: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

A J

Star Member
May 28, 2017

CNPREE2017

Jul 12, 2017
Hi guys,

Got my PCC delivered to India address couple of days back. It took more than 30 days to reach India. If you have friends/family in US may be it is a good idea to use US address to save time.
Also, I submitted LoE and received two-month extension. So no need to worry if you don't receive the pcc before the ITA deadline. Just submit LoE with proofs mentioned in several forums, and you are good to go. In some threads, I've seen some high-score individuals are considering canceling ITA for this reason, but I think it is not at all needed.