+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

Annliz

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
I just now received my FBI PCC too (Received my wife's PCC on Friday (19 Aug)). FBI will send different envelopes for each applicant. We sent all the documents in single envelope to FBI and filled one credit card form for both of us, agreeing to pay $36 for 2 applicants.
One quick question.
Was it a livescan or ink fingerprints in your case?

A J

Star Member
May 28, 2017
Ink fingerprints taken by a professional finger print technician.
how does FBI get to now it was taken by a "professional finger print technician"? I got them taken at UPS which is supposed to be a 'professional finger print technician" as they charge for it but FBI rejected them. Where do we find the right 'professional finger print technician'?

A J

Star Member
May 28, 2017
He meant Livescan print which is a digital way of printing the finger prints.
where/how do we find a location which does that? I am having a hard time finding one as either they do livescan (purely didgital) which is only for US citizens or they do full paper. please help.

A J

Star Member
May 28, 2017
where/how do wI find a location which can take fingerprints electronically and then print them on a FD258? I am having a hard time finding one as either they do livescan (purely digital) which is only for US citizens or esle they do full paper. please help.

sharma.tarundeep

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
United States
I would like to share my FBI PCC timeline.
Documents sent : May 20th 2017
Documents received by FBI : May 24th 2017
Credit Card charged : August 9 2017
Final report delivered to me : Aug 21 2017

A J

Star Member
May 28, 2017

A J

Star Member
May 28, 2017
Dear DEEPCUR - Thank you for sharing the link for certifixlivescan. I am not sure of your location but I am in North California, Oakland region. Were you really able to find a location where they digitally fingerprinted you and then printed them on FD258 and gave it to you? If yes, I am willing to fly to that location and get it done. Would you please be able to share the details of that location. Appreciate it very much. I am on a H1B visa.

UScanada170

May 9, 2017
Dear DEEPCUR - Thank you for sharing the link for certifixlivescan. I am not sure of your location but I am in North California, Oakland region. Were you really able to find a location where they digitally fingerprinted you and then printed them on FD258 and gave it to you? If yes, I am willing to fly to that location and get it done. Would you please be able to share the details of that location. Appreciate it very much. I am on a H1B visa.
Please check your Sheriff/Police office. They do electronic finger printing. I got it done in Charlotte.
http://www.mecksheriff.com/fingerprinting.asp

SDO

Aug 22, 2017
Search for the Biometric Fingerprinting service locations near you. They will charge around 25$.

Samoinp

May 30, 2017
Called FBI earlier today. Processed and i was told it would be mailed out tomorrow. Hope i get it within 8 days.
Reached FBI on 2nd June, CC charged on 17th Aug and i just had one copy of fingerprint. Glad they accepted it :)