Med's Request
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
18-03-2015
Passport Req..
3-11-2015
akashsar said:
Dear mj.sb

When Bucharest VO has asked for FBI Report you have no choice but to provide them one.
One of my friends friend was from Bucharest VO. He asked for an extension at the time his deadline approached. But Bucharest VO did not reply him. Now when he received his FBI report he asked again Bucharest VO what to do. Bucharest VO replied him then and asked him to provide his FBI report and passport together.
Thank you brother for the info, I already applied for the FBI and my fingerprints was received on December 4th. I will ask them for extension.

mj.sb

Jun 23, 2014
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-7-2014
Doc's Request.
05-12_2014
AOR Received.
05-12-2014
IELTS Request
sent with the application
Med's Request
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
18-03-2015
Passport Req..
3-11-2015
cooldoc80 said:
hi dear , i'm also an amman applicant who applied at 14th of july applicant , i'm glad to hear you recieved a letter from bucharest , it seems they are not sleeping as we thought

there is a group on whats up , join us as we are more than 20 persons all in Amman , there is also a group on this site called amman visa office .

regarding you application , i recommend you send the state certificate with the rest of papers explaining why you cant get the fbi pcc now and attach to it the processing time of 12 weeks on cic site and also the proof ( tracking number information , showing that you already sent the pcc )

also i would recommend NOT ASKING THEM OFFICIALLY FOR EXTEND NOW !! just wait for thiere answer in case they refuse the state pcc just send them an extension letter once you reach a few days of the deadline of the 60 days

hope this helps and keep in touch ....

also could you please tell me when did you get your PER result

good luck
Thank you so much for the info and help, I received my PER on November 14. Hope you will receive your AOR soon
Good luck

o_o

Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App.
Nomination.....
19-08-2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
Submitted with App.
File Transfer...
No Clue
Med's Request
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
05-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-01-2015 (CPC-O) 30-01-2015 (Los Angeles)
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2015
LANDED..........
05-10-2015 (PRC recvd. 01-26-2016)
???? Why is this Happening? ????

I'm sorry I did not see this before, but looking over the posts in the past week, I am curious about the timelines by vinaj and another person known to akashsar.

Why does someone who applied on Aug 29th get processed before someone who applied on Sept 2nd??

It seems that vinaj applied on Aug 29th while the person referenced by akashsar applied on Sept 2nd. Why was vinaj processed after the person referenced by akashsar?? In both the Search Completed Date's and also in the Letter Date, it seems that the person who applied on Sept 2, was considered before someone who applied on Aug 29th??

Why is this happening??

Is the FBI not processing them in the order received? I know that there are one off cases like terkukaiku and pharm, but I generally thought that they process these in the order received. Am I wrong here?

vinaj said:
I had applied for FBI PCC on August 29th and I received it yesterday December 04.
vinaj said:
Yes I am in NJ. My letter date is 11/25 and search complete date is 11/11. Hope it helps and you get yours soon.

akashsar said:
aav,

I have a whatsapp group for tracking FBI PCC. One of the members got his FBI PCC. Below are his timelines.

Application received 2nd Sep
CC charged 18th Sep
Search Completed 07th Nov
Letter date 21nd Nov
Letter received 04th Dec

This guy asked about his report around the end of Nov. But they told it was in process. He got his report on 4th Dec

Hope it helps to extrapolate the timelines of those who are waiting.

Sar2014

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with file
Nomination.....
25-09-2014 (PER Mail)
IELTS Request
sent with file
Med's Request
11-11-2014
Med's Done....
29-11-2014 (3rd line updated 27th Dec)
Interview........
Waived off (FBI PCC 03-03-2015)
Passport Req..
20-03-2015 (DM On 25-03-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015 ( as appears in Visa)
LANDED..........
02-07-2015
Sent all other documents to NDVO except FBI PCC.

Deadline given by VO for FBI PCC is 11th Feb 2015.... Will I be able to meet this ?

MY application received date 27th October.Yet to get C.C charged.

akashsar

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/05/2014
IELTS Request
Original
Med's Request
10/10/2014
Med's Done....
08/11/2014
o_o said:

I'm sorry I did not see this before, but looking over the posts in the past week, I am curious about the timelines by vinaj and another person known to akashsar.

Why does someone who applied on Aug 29th get processed before someone who applied on Sept 2nd??

It seems that vinaj applied on Aug 29th while the person referenced by akashsar applied on Sept 2nd. Why was vinaj processed after the person referenced by akashsar?? In both the Search Completed Date's and also in the Letter Date, it seems that the person who applied on Sept 2, was considered before someone who applied on Aug 29th??

Why is this happening??

Is the FBI not processing them in the order received? I know that there are one off cases like terkukaiku and pharm, but I generally thought that they process these in the order received. Am I wrong here?
Hi ,

I noticed this before you posted. Even I was wondering how this was happening, what process they are following.

Regards

akashsar

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/05/2014
IELTS Request
Original
Med's Request
10/10/2014
Med's Done....
08/11/2014
Sar2014 said:
Sent all other documents to NDVO except FBI PCC.

Deadline given by VO for FBI PCC is 11th Feb 2015.... Will I be able to meet this ?

MY application received date 27th October.Yet to get C.C charged.
Hi,

I am sure you need not worry. You will get your report before 11th Feb 2015. Right now they are probably charging applications which has been received on 8th Oct. So it would take a while to reach 27th Oct.

Regards

ashishj

Jul 19, 2009
All,

I have a question regarding FBI certificate, I requested the certificate at my friends address in the US. Now when I send the certificate to NDVO, what should I mention that why the address on the certificate is different compared to the original address based in India?

Thanks,

Ashish

canonl

Star Member
May 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Jun-14
Nomination.....
28-Oct-14
AOR Received.
na
IELTS Request
with app
File Transfer...
jan15
Med's Request
30-jan-15
Med's Done....
17-feb-15
Interview........
??
Passport Req..
waiting..
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Dear all,

Wanted to share recent experience (rather bad, very bad). Its regarding finger printing.

I called up a guy named Gaurav from JK finger printing (Google shows as first result). Full of attitude and very unprofessional. It took me more than 3 weeks to just secure an appointment. When ever I called he said "my guy would call you in 10 mins", and that 10 mins never ended. They may be ok/good for Delhi region not for others. They do say that they have branches all over India and they will get it done for you. The reality is that they have contacts with various agencies operating locally and its done on commission/cut basis. It will only add to your cost as they would just arrange an appointment from your local/nearest agency.
I was told that they have bio metrics equipment and no one in India has it (also mentioned on their website), how ever on the day of finger printing I found it would be manual for me. I had gone to Mumbai just for this purpose, had I known it would be done manually, I could have done it locally in under 4k. I was upset, so called this guy (Gaurav) he immediately ate his words and said he never committed for bio metrics and it was always manual. I wasted precious 3-4 weeks just to get it done from boi metric equipment, and in end it was done manually. The only reason I was running behind bio metrics/ electronic equipment is that these reports are rarely rejected and manually have more chances as it is ink based and smudging , blotting etc is possible.
He charges 2.5k-3.5k for second copy, however local agencies do second copy for 300-500.

Be very careful with such unprofessional impostors and save your money and very very important "time".

Cheers..

Sar2014

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with file
Nomination.....
25-09-2014 (PER Mail)
IELTS Request
sent with file
Med's Request
11-11-2014
Med's Done....
29-11-2014 (3rd line updated 27th Dec)
Interview........
Waived off (FBI PCC 03-03-2015)
Passport Req..
20-03-2015 (DM On 25-03-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015 ( as appears in Visa)
LANDED..........
02-07-2015
akashsar said:
Hi,

I am sure you need not worry. You will get your report before 11th Feb 2015. Right now they are probably charging applications which has been received on 8th Oct. So it would take a while to reach 27th Oct.

Regards
Thanks Akashsar

akashsar

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/05/2014
IELTS Request
Original
Med's Request
10/10/2014
Med's Done....
08/11/2014
ashishj said:
All,

I have a question regarding FBI certificate, I requested the certificate at my friends address in the US. Now when I send the certificate to NDVO, what should I mention that why the address on the certificate is different compared to the original address based in India?

Thanks,

Ashish
Dear Ashish,

You need not worry about the address. When you receive your FBI PCC send it with other documents.

akashsar

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/05/2014
IELTS Request
Original
Med's Request
10/10/2014
Med's Done....
08/11/2014
cooldoc80 said:
thanks akashasar for sharing this information , could you please tell me how long after deadline end did you friend got hi FBI PCC ?!! because from what i know if you dont apply within deadline you may get refused ?!
It seems he missed the deadline by a month. But please keep communicating your VO about your status no matter whether they reply or not.

akashsar

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/05/2014
IELTS Request
Original
Med's Request
10/10/2014
Med's Done....
08/11/2014
canonl said:
Dear all,

Wanted to share recent experience (rather bad, very bad). Its regarding finger printing.

I called up a guy named Gaurav from JK finger printing (Google shows as first result). Full of attitude and very unprofessional. It took me more than 3 weeks to just secure an appointment. When ever I called he said "my guy would call you in 10 mins", and that 10 mins never ended. They may be ok/good for Delhi region not for others. They do say that they have branches all over India and they will get it done for you. The reality is that they have contacts with various agencies operating locally and its done on commission/cut basis. It will only add to your cost as they would just arrange an appointment from your local/nearest agency.
I was told that they have bio metrics equipment and no one in India has it (also mentioned on their website), how ever on the day of finger printing I found it would be manual for me. I had gone to Mumbai just for this purpose, had I known it would be done manually, I could have done it locally in under 4k. I was upset, so called this guy (Gaurav) he immediately ate his words and said he never committed for bio metrics and it was always manual. I wasted precious 3-4 weeks just to get it done from boi metric equipment, and in end it was done manually. The only reason I was running behind bio metrics/ electronic equipment is that these reports are rarely rejected and manually have more chances as it is ink based and smudging , blotting etc is possible.
He charges 2.5k-3.5k for second copy, however local agencies do second copy for 300-500.

Be very careful with such unprofessional impostors and save your money and very very important "time".

Cheers..
Hi ,

Unfortunately in India finger printing charges are higher than any where in the world. I did from a person in Mumbai. In case you want his contact details send me a message. He will charge you 3000/- . Extra copy 500/-

aav

Star Member
May 12, 2013
o_o

The FBI customer support person once told me the processing time defers based on various factors, one of which is, which state you lived in.
When i see some people getting through the process quickly, while others who applied before them are still waiting, this all makes sense to me.

Bro - You know what, you and I are anyway close to waiting for a good 3 whole months. Our time in near. You will have your report anytime in the next 2 weeks max. So Chill !!

o_o said:

Why is this happening??

terkukaiku

Jul 13, 2013
Riyadh,KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-May-2014
Nomination.....
7-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
12-Sep-2014
Med's Request
16-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
18-Sep-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
25-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-Mar-2015
LANDED..........
1-June-2015
lol..even i tol o_o hes next.. hes got to chill.. ;D

aav said:
o_o

The FBI customer support person once told me the processing time defers based on various factors, one of which is, which state you lived in.
When i see some people getting through the process quickly, while others who applied before them are still waiting, this all makes sense to me.

Bro - You know what, you and I are anyway close to waiting for a good 3 whole months. Our time in near. You will have your report anytime in the next 2 weeks max. So Chill !!

rambojuda

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
AOR Received.
07-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
FBI PCC requested
LANDED..........
23-11-2015
Was anyone successful in getting an extension? If so, was the request made via mail or email?
Also, how long of an extension was granted?