+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

krrish1192

Nov 24, 2017
FYI..
I'm on the old method. CC charged Feb 17th. Received today in Canada. I guess application
was reached to FBI on 2nd week of November.

AKHR

Dec 23, 2017
I wrote to FBI requesting if my earlier mail-based doc summary can be processed via eDo as somebody advised in this forum. They wrote back to me saying that they could not locate the tracking number as DHL Airway Bill numbers are inaccessible after 60 days of generation. As requested, I sent them the delivery receipt along with the date it was received as they've written that they will make the best effort to match the tracking number with my eDo request. Will post an update when I get a response.

Reactions: 8494193

kdude

Jan 8, 2018
so i have received an email with the following info

Your Identity History Summary Response is now available for review. there is no information in the email from the online submission as to how i can get access to the report. Is the report mailed to you or can be accessed online and printed out ?

How does one access the report ? do you get another email with a link ? anyone

so i have received an email with the following info

Your Identity History Summary Response is now available for review. there is no information in the email from the online submission as to how i can get access to the report. Is the report mailed to you or can be accessed online and printed out ?

How does one access the report ? do you get another email with a link ? anyone
You won't get another email with the link. You need to use the link in the first email with PIN to obtain the PDF.

Uncle Jacob

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
New information on police certificate's

Great News regarding POLICE CLEARANCES just announced. No longer will IRCC require you to obtain police clearances for every country that you have cumulatively visited or lived in for more than 6 months since turning 18.

IRCC is now shifting back to the old rules of only requiring police clearances for countries in which you have lived for greater than 6 months “in a row” or 6 months consecutively.

You can learn more about this on the Completeness Check website: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

However, here is the basic information:

Police certificates

Purpose

To determine if the applicant or their family members have a criminal record or poses a security risk to Canada

Document requirements

According to the requirements below, the system will automatically generate upload fields for the police certificates required. However, it is always at an officer’s discretion to request a new or additional police certificate from the applicant.

For the applicant’s current country of residence, the police certificate must have been issued no more than six months before the submission of the e-APR.

For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant lived in that country.

Police certificates are required up front and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has lived for six months or more in a row. This instruction is for the purpose of the completeness check under section R10. Some countries require that the applicant complete a consent form to initiate a police certificate. For example, an applicant seeking a police certificate from New Zealand must download and complete the Consent to Disclosure of Information (NZ) form available on the IRCC website. The form is then uploaded in the appropriate upload field as part of the e-APR. If the application is not rejected as incomplete, the processing office will assess the consent form and electronic file and initiate the police certificate.

Police certificates need to be a scan of the original police certificate(s) in color. Certified true copies and unauthorized copies are unacceptable and will result in the application being rejected as incomplete.

In exceptional circumstances, IRCC may accept both the following:

proof of having requested a police certificate for some countries

an explanation of best efforts (not a guarantee of acceptance) (In this explanation, the applicant should explain the delay in a document and upload the document in the country-specific field. The uploaded document must show that the applicant requested a police certificate as soon as possible after receiving their invitation to apply.)

In such exceptional cases, the client will be advised to upload a document into the upload field stating country-specific details that support their explanation of best efforts.

Anirudhkashi

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
Guys here is my Timeline. Thank you everyone for all your help and Support:

Date FBI received my application: Sept 25th 2017
Date my Credit card was charged: Jan 3rd 2018
Date the PCC was mailed out: Jan 5th 2018
Date i Received PCC at my doorstep here in India: Feb 10th 2018
Date i Received my PPR: Feb 28th 2018
Date i Submitted it to New Delhi for COPR & VISA Stamping via VFS: Feb 28th 2018

Hope this helps :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: AKHR

fazilasadiq

Dec 30, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-05-2018
my timeline for FBI PCC
got fingerprinting done in Saudi Arabia police station on 25/02/2018
Fedex on same day
Reached USA on 27/02/2018
Got email that my edo is ready for view on 28/02/2018

AKHR

Dec 23, 2017
I wrote to FBI requesting if my earlier mail-based doc summary can be processed via eDo as somebody advised in this forum. They wrote back to me saying that they could not locate the tracking number as DHL Airway Bill numbers are inaccessible after 60 days of generation. As requested, I sent them the delivery receipt along with the date it was received as they've written that they will make the best effort to match the tracking number with my eDo request. Will post an update when I get a response.
They processed my summary request by matching with the airway bill and receipt date. From no PCC for two months to two PCCs in a week's time! Oh how fortunes change lol.

I uploaded mine on CIC and now the status reads as 'we are reviewing your eligibility requirements'. Same status against Background check too. So does this mean it is in BG1 stage or BG2 stage?

AKHR

Dec 23, 2017

Date i Submitted it to New Delhi for COPR & VISA Stamping via VFS: Feb 28th 2018

Congratulations! From ADR response to PPR in 18 days. Not bad!

Reactions: Anirudhkashi

psingh0110

Jan 19, 2018

Congrats!!
And Thank you for sharing your timeline.

Could you please also share when did u submit your EE profile and received the AOR.
Just to understand the timeline better.
Thanks!

Reactions: Anirudhkashi

munif162

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
Hello Seniors,

In my eDO, I can see my report from "view output". This has been 2 weeks now.

But the status is showing "RESPONSE WAITING".

I have not got the paper report yet even though I opted for that while applying.

Anybody is this situation?
How long it takes to get the paper report?
And moreover, is the PDF applicable to produce to IRCC as a proof?

Need your help guys.