+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

Kenny latour

Feb 1, 2018
Hi All, I got my PCC from FBI but it is all in black and white. it is fine since IRCC have told PCC should be in color. Did anyone else get a color doc via eDO or paper based. Pl clarify
Your Identity History Summary Response is now available for review.This response is available for 90 days.
What is the next step please

Kenny latour

Feb 1, 2018
They corrected the mistake in my DOB (eDO) and I received the new copy just now. Everyone should get a new one soon
Your Identity History Summary Response is now available for review.This response is available for 90 days.
Do you what is the next step please

momemon

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Do you what is the next step please
Just use your link and PIN sent in the first confirmation email to download your PCC. Upload the same .pdf file to your ADR (if you have one). If not, wait until your are asked to provide the certificate by the CIC. Good luck!

AKHR

Dec 23, 2017
Wow. This electronic thing is such a breeze! So much for waiting for 3 months now lol. Got mine today in less than day of receipt of the FP card at FBI.

Does anyone know which date they are processing now? I might as well convert my earlier requests in EDO since I paid a sizeable amount to get them and mail them to the US.

Cheers!

Reactions: 8494193

Wow. This electronic thing is such a breeze! So much for waiting for 3 months now lol. Got mine today in less than day of receipt of the FP card at FBI.

Does anyone know which date they are processing now? I might as well convert my earlier requests in EDO since I paid a sizeable amount to get them and mail them to the US.

Cheers!
I sent in a request to cancel my paper application. They said they will try their best to do so :) Save some $$

AKHR

Dec 23, 2017
I sent in a request to cancel my paper application. They said they will try their best to do so :) Save some $$
Hahha. Good luck. It cost me 20x more to get the fingerprinting done and mailing it to the US, than what FBI charges for the letter; I might as well pay addtl. $20 to get the report. :)

On another note, I had given my friend's address in the US to get a hard copy of the document too (not paying attention to the fact that eDo provides downloadable copies). Now I have a document with correct personal details (name/DOB) but with a US mailing address listed. I live in Dubai. Hope that will not create problems when I upload into the CIC link.

Hahha. Good luck. It cost me 20x more to get the fingerprinting done and mailing it to the US, than what FBI charges for the letter; I might as well pay addtl. $20 to get the report. :)

On another note, I had given my friend's address in the US to get a hard copy of the document too (not paying attention to the fact that eDo provides downloadable copies). Now I have a document with correct personal details (name/DOB) but with a US mailing address listed. I live in Dubai. Hope that will not create problems when I upload into the CIC link.
Mailing address printed on the letter will not cause issues.

Reactions: AKHR

Marcola

May 7, 2017
Lol you guys are all so lucky!! I waited 12 weeks for the first one that got rejected and then another 14 weeks for the second one. Atleast I have PPR now.

Reactions: AKHR