+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

jitender66

Nov 6, 2017
Hi I have a question (currently living in US form past 7 years). I got my FBI and Indian PCC in Nov 2017.
Recently I made a trip to India. do I still need to get PCC from FBI and India again?

puranjay

Jan 16, 2018
I just recieved my police certificate with correct date of birth. Now I’m about to upload it on cic website and it is asking me for document number and issue and expiry date. What did you put for document number? And expiry date. Those that have uploaded. Please help. These are not included in the report please help!!
For some reason i just see the upload link and dont see any questions regarding document number etc. Am i doing something wrong ?

Just as expected — a lot of eDO applications has come flooding in.

sid8tive, your signature said you responded to FBI PCC on 9 Feb. Have you received any responses from IRCC? Has your status moved past IP1 into NA2?
My docs status changed to "We are reviewing..." in under 24h of submission. And its been like that ever since. Still at IP1.

What about you? Any updates after your ADR upload?

keroppi

Star Member
Nov 12, 2017
My docs status changed to "We are reviewing..." in under 24h of submission. And its been like that ever since. Still at IP1.

What about you? Any updates after your ADR upload?
Mine appears to be the same.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing...
Review of additional docs: The additional docs you provided have been uploaded.

ypaul

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-01-2018
Is FBI PCC supposed to have dates we stayed in USA ? I don't see one on report generated by eDO.

Mine appears to be the same.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing...
Review of additional docs: The additional docs you provided have been uploaded.
My docs say: "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed." since Feb 10.

Reactions: keroppi

VSK491

Jul 8, 2017
Hi All, I got my PCC from FBI but it is all in black and white. it is fine since IRCC have told PCC should be in color. Did anyone else get a color doc via eDO or paper based. Pl clarify

Hi All, I got my PCC from FBI but it is all in black and white. it is fine since IRCC have told PCC should be in color. Did anyone else get a color doc via eDO or paper based. Pl clarify
Don't worry. FBI PCC is always BNW. Just scan and upload (or directly upload if you got eDO PDF)

Reactions: Anirudhkashi

Anirudhkashi

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
Ladies and Gentlemen,

The golden mail arrived.

I got the PPR!

Details & timeline:

CRS: 435
Stream: FSW-O (NGR)
Visa Office: London

1st ITA: May 3
1st AoR: Aug 4
ADR received: Aug 17 (Spouse's travel history)
ADR submitted: Aug 17
Rejection: Aug 21 (FBI PCC for my spouse missing)

2nd ITA: Aug 24
2nd AoR: Sep 11
PCC request delivered at FBI: Sep 11
MEP/IP1: Late Sep
ADR received: Sep 20 (FBI PCC)
"How to find a Job in Canada": Nov 1
FBI PCC received: circa Dec 23
ADR submitted (via CSE): Dec 26
ADR received: Jan 18 (FBI PCC)
ADR submitted: Jan 18
IP2: Jan 18
PPR: Jan 19

Thanks for your support and encouragement.

It's been a journey that commenced in June of 2016 with WES (and IELTS in Aug 2016). So, please be patient friends. :)

I wish you all speedy PPR!!!
WOW!! that was fast... I submitted my PCC on Feb 10th and there has been no change in my application what so ever.. T_T

Akhehicols

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-09-2017
AOR Received.
11-09-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
WOW!! that was fast... I submitted my PCC on Feb 10th and there has been no change in my application what so ever.. T_T
Well, you've only done 10 days post-PCC.

I got PPR 24 days after.

Be patient. You're almost there.