+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

jitender66

Nov 6, 2017
Hi, I have a question about new eDO process. does FBI sends update at each and every step or they sent out one email when the report is ready?

momemon

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Hi, I have a question about new eDO process. does FBI sends update at each and every step or they sent out one email when the report is ready?
There are no steps per say. They send you an email when your documents are received (different than your delivery notification from the courier) and another one when it is completed. Generally, the time between the two emails is only a few minutes.

Noliso

Feb 1, 2018
Unfortunatly my fingerprints were rejected with the new EDO so I had to resubmitt my application today but my plane ticket is on the 28th. (But I bought a open plane ticket to come back to my home country)
Do you think I can go there as a tourist while I' m waiting for my new application ?
I read somewhere that to resubmitt the application the processing time is 2 weeks..

momemon

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Unfortunatly my fingerprints were rejected with the new EDO so I had to resubmitt my application today but my plane ticket is on the 28th. (But I bought a open plane ticket to come back to my home country)
Do you think I can go there as a tourist while I' m waiting for my new application ?
I read somewhere that to resubmitt the application the processing time is 2 weeks..
Your post is kinda confusing to me. So you are travelling on the 28th and this is why you cannot resubmit? Or are you returning to your home country where you can redo your fingerprints? The eDO application time is 48 hours upon the receipt regardless of how many times you submit a new application. So if you can resubmit it this week, you will get it long before your intended travel. Also know that you will receive the report as a .pdf file which can be accessed anywhere. You can request an additional hard copy too for which you will need to provide a physical address.
And yes, you can travel anywhere while you're waiting for your application.

koushik90

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
NY
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
USA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-31-2017
Hi Everyone,

I had a question. So, I submitted all my documents on 02/12/2018 and received my AOR except my FBI PCC. I received my FBI PCC through email today. I did receive a 60 days extension to submit my FBI PCC, can I submit the FBI PCC copy I received in email or should I wait for the hard copy of the FBI PCC to submit it in my express entry profile. Please advise.

Thank you

Reactions: Anirudhkashi

Anirudhkashi

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I had a question. So, I submitted all my documents on 02/12/2018 and received my AOR except my FBI PCC. I received my FBI PCC through email today. I did receive a 60 days extension to submit my FBI PCC, can I submit the FBI PCC copy I received in email or should I wait for the hard copy of the FBI PCC to submit it in my express entry profile. Please advise.

Thank you
Please upload whatever you have, the longer you wait the longer your application will be delayed

tamiesurok

Feb 12, 2018
Hi I have a question. I received an email saying that " Your Identity History Summary Response is now available for review.This response is available for 90 days." But where can I review my summary? Is there any link? Please help

koushik90

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
NY
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
USA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-31-2017
Use the link that you got the first time you gave your email address on FBI website to submit an application. In the Same email you must have gotten a 6 digit pin as well. Once you go into that page you will have a download option.

hopeand will

Jan 17, 2014
I just recieved my police certificate with correct date of birth. Now I’m about to upload it on cic website and it is asking me for document number and issue and expiry date. What did you put for document number? And expiry date. Those that have uploaded. Please help. These are not included in the report please help!!

Anirudhkashi

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
I just recieved my police certificate with correct date of birth. Now I’m about to upload it on cic website and it is asking me for document number and issue and expiry date. What did you put for document number? And expiry date. Those that have uploaded. Please help. These are not included in the report please help!!
Doc Number: Put the number which starts like this on your PCC: E201XXXXXXX.
Doc issued: the date they issue which is on the PCC
Doc Expire: put one year from the date the PCC has been issued

Reactions: hopeand will

Aka.2017

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Hey folks how long does it take for cic to get the extension approved for submitting our fbi pcc after aor? does the place we live and spousal or dependent factors affect the same?