+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

Shamita

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Our fbi pcc request got rejected due to incorrect fingerprints.
We got our fingerprints from local police station.
Any suggestions how and where to get accurate fingerprints?

Marcola

May 7, 2017
How many sets did you send? Mine also got rejected in September so send another 5 sets this time. Still waiting.

richacanadapr17

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-12-2017

it is always suggested to get fingerprints taken from professionals. I send two sets and it got accepted

Reactions: liverpoolforever8

A J

Star Member
May 28, 2017
there are numerous private businesses doing this. just google (extensively) in your area and you shall be able to find one. dont be afraid to drive 50-100 miles if you have to. you could also do this yourself after watching a few DIY videos. i am in north CA and know 2-3 businesses here - just in case you are nearby.

NoCanDoIt

Oct 21, 2017
Yes successfully means finger prints were accepted and your report is successfully completed.
Are you certain? I got a response that your fingerprints have been processed and that I'll receive the results. It makes me apprehensive that they would not categorically state if the prints were rejected or accepted. A four month wait is bad enough... To add the wait while it is in transit is worst!

If anyone has experience with FBI's choice of words, please enlighten and put me out of misery!

liverpoolforever8

Jun 11, 2017
Are you certain? I got a response that your fingerprints have been processed and that I'll receive the results. It makes me apprehensive that they would not categorically state if the prints were rejected or accepted. A four month wait is bad enough... To add the wait while it is in transit is worst!

If anyone has experience with FBI's choice of words, please enlighten and put me out of misery!

That's a fair point, but the response I got did say "request has been completely" , I can't bear the thought rejection so I hope it's successful. I will update this thread once I get the report!

Marcola

May 7, 2017

When they are rejected like mine were, they will clearly say:
Your request was illegible due to the quality of the fingerprints. Please submit a new set of fingerprints, applicant information form, and payment.