NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-09-2017
AOR Received.
11-09-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Hi guys,

Please how long does it take for IRCC to respond to a request for extension. I submitted an LoE on my outstanding PCC on Nov 20.

I ask because I believe I saw someone on the forum mention he/she got a response within 7 days (might be mistaken).

Kindly share your experiences.

Thanks.

Ehi

cc31

Sep 5, 2017
Canada
Hi guys,

Please how long does it take for IRCC to respond to a request for extension. I submitted an LoE on my outstanding PCC on Nov 20.

I ask because I believe I saw someone on the forum mention he/she got a response within 7 days (might be mistaken).

Kindly share your experiences.

Thanks.

Ehi
I got a response after 17 days of AOR date. They provided an extension of 60 days starting from the date the request for FBI PCC was made.

Akhehicols

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-09-2017
AOR Received.
11-09-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
I got a response after 17 days of AOR date. They provided an extension of 60 days starting from the date the request for FBI PCC was made.
Oh, I see.

Guess I might have about an additional week of waiting ahead.

Thanks

lucky142

Aug 12, 2017
Anyone knows how long it takes for FBI PCC to deliver in Lahore Pakistan ? My credit card was charged on November 28th.

liverpoolforever8

Jun 11, 2017
Delivered to FBI - 24th August
CC charged - 30th November
Has anyone who got their CC charged on/after 08/18/2017 received their FBI PCC results? My card was charged 11/21/2017 and I was told they mailed my report on 11/23/2017, still haven't received it yet. I am in Seattle,WA, I thought USPS takes about 3-4 days to deliver through first class mail in USA. I am curious if anyone with CC charged after 08/18/2017 in the USA has received the results.

Reactions: Annliz

NoCanDoIt

Oct 21, 2017
When they are rejected like mine were, they will clearly say:
Your request was illegible due to the quality of the fingerprints. Please submit a new set of fingerprints, applicant information form, and payment.
Oh, that is comforting! Thank you very much. I'll update if the letter is for something other than the results of the identity check.

NoCanDoIt

Oct 21, 2017
Has anyone who got their CC charged on/after 08/18/2017 received their FBI PCC results? My card was charged 11/21/2017 and I was told they mailed my report on 11/23/2017, still haven't received it yet. I am in Seattle,WA, I thought USPS takes about 3-4 days to deliver through first class mail in USA. I am curious if anyone with CC charged after 08/18/2017 in the USA has received the results.
I suspect delivery times may have been affected due to the Thanksgiving weekend. Wait a few business days more. Chillax man... You'll get it soon.

Reactions: liverpoolforever8

chmounika

Nov 1, 2017
hello,
Can anyone tell me how to get PCC from FBI. I have got the fingerprints when I am in USA

question is..
I am in India right now, but in the application I need to send money order/cheque for $18 dollars? how do I do that from here. Bank tellers gonna help me with that $18 money order?

Thanks in advance!
Peace.

bluehorse

Dec 1, 2017
USA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
17-01-2022
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
hello,
Can anyone tell me how to get PCC from FBI. I have got the fingerprints when I am in USA

question is..
I am in India right now, but in the application I need to send money order/cheque for $18 dollars? how do I do that from here. Bank tellers gonna help me with that $18 money order?

Thanks in advance!
Peace.
Use a U.S Credit Card from your friend or neighbor and fill in those details in the credit card authorization form (or) activate international usage in your Indian credit card and provide its details in the CC authorization form(The equivalent of $18 USD will be charged in INR).

The process for applying for applying for USA PCC from outside the U.S is as given below:

You can download the application form from the FBI website or send a request by mail (see Special notes and considerations for complete address).

You must fill out the applicant information form and obtain a set of your fingerprints.

Please mail your completed fingerprints card along with a certified cheque or money order for the applicable processing fees, payable to the U.S. Treasury (see Special notes and considerations for complete address).

The FBI will send you a letter with the results of your record check. That letter will be your police certificate. You should send the letter and any attached documents to the Citizenship and Immigration Canada office processing your file.

Please note that FBI-approved channeler service is only available to U.S. citizens and permanent residents.

Oct 24, 2017
I just called FBI about my application that was delivered on Aug 2nd. I was told that it was processed today and the letter would be sent out Wednesday morning. If I receive it in 2-3 business days, that will be around 15 weeks and 3 days.
Could you please tell me on which number did you call them? and how did you gave reference of your request ?