+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

raghu0707

Nov 21, 2017
Hi Guys, I have a question.
I have to submit the application by 6th Dec and my FBI PCC application was received on 30th Aug. Shall I submit the application with LOE?

Reactions: Annliz

senthilpriya

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Boston, United States
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
Doc's Request.
20-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-06-2017
AOR Received.
21-09-2017
Med's Done....
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
05-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2018
LANDED..........
20-02-2019
Hi Guys, I have a question.
I have to submit the application by 6th Dec and my FBI PCC application was received on 30th Aug. Shall I submit the application with LOE?
Don’t miss the application deadline, submit the application with LOE and you should be getting your PCC around 2 or 3rd week of December as per current trend. You can submit the PCC later when requested.

Reactions: Annliz

raghu0707

Nov 21, 2017
Don’t miss the application deadline, submit the application with LOE and you should be getting your PCC around 2 or 3rd week of December as per current trend. You can submit the PCC later when requested.
Thank you! Was thinking to do the same. That makes most sense

sl512

Sep 21, 2017
Application mailed from Canada: Aug 3
Delivered: around Aug 14-15, didn't have tracking number, HUGE mistake. I really didn't expect to be in the dark about my application reaching them at all or being lost in the mail for over 3 months. My previous experience with other US gov't entities is that they send you some kind of acknowledgement of receipt or similar tracking info, even if your application is going to be in the queue for a long time.
MO cashed, result supposed to be mailed out: Nov 21
Add 1-2 weeks for mailing back to Canada. Total time around 4 months.

I will have to ask for the second extension with the second LOE, will try to update the thread how it went.

deepakkhanna1984

Aug 7, 2017
Hi Guys,
My spouse's initial application was delivered to FBI on 26-June and was rejected due to illegible fingerprints on 25-Sept. I did submit a fresh application and it reached them on 28-Sept.
My AOR is 6-Oct and I submitted it with LoE stating the same. When CIC reached IP1 in my case (after MEP cleared), they sent me an ADR for my wife's FBI PCC on 20-Oct with end date as 20-Dec. They then kept on processing my profile and moved to NA2, IP2 on 12-Nov and ADNR by 17-Nov.
In the meantime, I knew the 28-Sept FBI PCC will not be received before 20-Dec so raised a CSE on 1-Nov and included the email communication with FBI which clearly stated it would take them approx. 12-14 weeks to send the FBI PCC. They acknowledged this on 7-Nov and sent me additional time note till 20-Jan-2018 and created a new upload link in my profile. The effect of this was my ADNR moved back to we need additional documents to process your application on 21-Nov :).
So, anyone can get extension on ADR submission provided you prove you did everything in your capacity and no more can be done (along with proof like email, delivery receipt etc.) and they understand this & provide extension.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

sanjshet88

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,
My spouse's initial application was delivered to FBI on 26-June and was rejected due to illegible fingerprints on 25-Sept. I did submit a fresh application and it reached them on 28-Sept.
My AOR is 6-Oct and I submitted it with LoE stating the same. When CIC reached IP1 in my case (after MEP cleared), they sent me an ADR for my wife's FBI PCC on 20-Oct with end date as 20-Dec. They then kept on processing my profile and moved to NA2, IP2 on 12-Nov and ADNR by 17-Nov.
In the meantime, I knew the 28-Sept FBI PCC will not be received before 20-Dec so raised a CSE on 1-Nov and included the email communication with FBI which clearly stated it would take them approx. 12-14 weeks to send the FBI PCC. They acknowledged this on 7-Nov and sent me additional time note till 20-Jan-2018 and created a new upload link in my profile. The effect of this was my ADNR moved back to we need additional documents to process your application on 21-Nov :).
So, anyone can get extension on ADR submission provided you prove you did everything in your capacity and no more can be done (along with proof like email, delivery receipt etc.) and they understand this & provide extension.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
almost similar timeline except i am week behind u in all dates.. i guess i will also raise a cse in a day or 2..

richacanadapr17

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
Anyone from 14-15 lot got there pcc in USA or india please update the forum

Last edited:

rocky777

Sep 29, 2017
Application Delivered on: 12-Aug-2017
CC Charged: 16-Nov-2017
Results Awaited!

Is there any way we can track the results delivery?

liverpoolforever8

Jun 11, 2017

Safa.Moreira

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
Guys, I have a non ordinary and desperating situation. My package was received on September 7,for payment I used my credit card, however my bank suspected that my card had some suspicious activity and they cancelled it and issued a new card with new number.
Now in FBI application I have old card number and as I counted that September 7 will be processed in the middle of December. Is there any way to update my payment information? Or that's it..and I have to file a new application for police clearance? I am so frustrated and desperate. Please someone help me.

ontabound

Sep 1, 2017
Guys, I have a non ordinary and desperating situation. My package was received on September 7,for payment I used my credit card, however my bank suspected that my card had some suspicious activity and they cancelled it and issued a new card with new number.
Now in FBI application I have old card number and as I counted that September 7 will be processed in the middle of December. Is there any way to update my payment information? Or that's it..and I have to file a new application for police clearance? I am so frustrated and desperate. Please someone help me.
Don't worry, its not a desperate situation at all . Just reprint the same Credit Card form that you filled originally , fill it with updated data and send it by email identity@fbi.gov or fax (304) 625-979 to them. I sent mine by email . Mention the day your application was sent to them. After that, you can call or email them to confirm that they received it. They will confirm that they have received it and sent it to the appropriate department.